The New Kid

Love is Love

As Baekhyun was outside skateboarding in the hot sun, he stopped when he saw a boy who he guessed was around his age came up to him. The boy was acting kind of strange as if he was too nervous. Despite all the oddness, Baekhyun smiled which made the boy fidget and lower his head.

"Hi," the boy said.

''Hey." Baekhyun smiled and looked at the boy.

Now that he was looking up close he noticed the boy sounded younger than he was and that he was fidgeting a lot. He figured he should break the ice so maybe the boy would become a little more comfortable.

"My name's Baekhyun," The boy looked up playing with his fingers and biting his lip, and he finally spoke.

"M-my name is Sehun. A-a l-l-lot of people think I'm stupid b-but m-omma says part of my b-brain was removed." Sehun told him which made Baekhyun shocked.

He frowned but then thought if this was the reason the boy was so uncomfortable.

"Do you want me to be your friend?" Baekhyun asked smiling.

Sehun's eyes lit up, but his smile soon turned to a frown.

"I-I d-do need a f-friend." He said. "But N-n-no one becomes friends with me because' they all think I'm stupid."

Baekhyun's heart melted when he heard that. How could anyone say that to Sehun? He just met him, and he's already the sweetest person he's ever met.

"Come on," Baekhyun said putting an arm around Sehun. "I'll introduce you to my parents."

With that, he walked his new friend through their front door to meet his parents.

Hey guys, I'm sorry this chapter is so short. I promise future chapters will be longer! Thanks for reading!