Fighting

I FOUND LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9 ; 1142 words

 

‘So , how? Have you talk with Jisoo?’ Jihoon asked the man in front of him. Seungcheol shakes his head. ‘Not yet.’ Jihoon dropped his pen and stared at the man. ‘Yah. I thought you meet him after you brought me to my class.’ Seungcheol scratched his head. ‘Ohh…Jeonghan suddenly called me. He needed some help with his work.’ Jihoon rolled his eyes. Jeonghan. I hated that name. He complained. ‘He called you right after I went into the class?’ Seungcheol nodded. ‘How did you know?’

Jihoon shrugged. ‘Just…just guessing.’ He gritted his teeth. I am sure Jeonghan knew that Seungcheol wanted to meet Jisoo. His gut. Jihoon sighed. ‘Lee Jihoon.’ The smaller hummed. ‘Are you jealous?’ Jihoon scoffed. ‘I’m sorry. But , you are totally wrong.’ Seungcheol crossed his arms. ‘I’ve been watching you for a while. Every time Jeonghan’s name came up…you would do that…face.’ Jihoon putted his spectacles down and leaned on the chair. ‘What face?’ Seungcheol pointed at him.

‘That face.’ Jihoon wore his spectacles back. ‘Whatever you said , Choi Seungcheol. But , wait…I’m sure that I told you to come to me after you talk to Jisoo. What are you doing here , then?’ Seungcheol pouted. ‘Aww…don’t be too strict on me.’ Jihoon faked a laugh. ‘You know what , bye.’ Jihoon gathered his things and walked out from the study longue. ‘Jihoon. Ayy…don’t be like this. Jihoon.’ Seungcheol grabbed Jihoon’s arm and the smaller stopped walking. ‘There’s Jisoo. Go talk to him. I’m so done with your friendship issue.’ Despite having a small body , Jihoon managed to push Seungcheol forward and just watched both of them from far.

++++

Jihoon walked out from the cubicle after finishing his business. He mentally cursed when he saw Jeonghan walked inside the washroom. But , he decided to ignore it and properly organized his hair. He’s about to walk out when Jeonghan grabbed his wrist and pushed him quite hard to the wall. The smaller dropped the spectacles he was holding and Jeonghan just stepped on it when he came closer to Jihoon. Jeonghan stared at Jihoon and clearly he looked pissed. ‘What the hell are you doing?’ Jihoon tried to push him but being short in really unnecessary in this situation.

‘Why did you keep interfere our business?’ Jihoon raised his head. ‘What?’ Whoa. This guy , really. ‘Because of you , Seungcheol was disappointed with me! Why you?!’ Jihoon scoffed. ‘Yah , Yoon Jeonghan! I just told them to talk. I don’t expect Seungcheol would said that to you! Don’t be so stupid!’ Jihoon bite Jeonghan’s hand , making the man hissed and he eventually released himself from Jeonghan’s grip. ‘You stupid!’ Jeonghan came towards him before slapping Jihoon on his cheek. The smaller gritted his teeth before pulling the man’s hair.

‘The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter