Few years

I FOUND LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14 ; 1131 words

 

A few years later…

 

He stared at the office building and quickly standing up from his chair at the café before getting closer to the awaited person. He pulled his sunglass down as he stared at the boutique display glass when someone patted his shoulder. ‘Wonwoo?’ He smiled slightly before turning his head with confused plastered on his face. ‘Yeah…Jisoo?’ The man in front of him smiled widely. ‘I can’t believe you’re here , Wonwoo. What are you doing here?’

‘Having my holiday here. How about you? Already call a day at your office?’ Jisoo nodded. ‘Yeah. I’m done for today. Let’s go for dinner?’ Wonwoo smiled. ‘Sure.’

++++

At restaurant…

 

‘How’s your work?’ Jisoo hummed. ‘Great. It’s fun working in this company. Knowing lots of beneficial stuffs and all.’ Wonwoo nodded. ‘Great for you. You always like to talk about working with a skin care brand back then.’ Jisoo hummed. ‘Right. Besides , working in this company reminds me of you.’ Wonwoo raised his eyebrows. ‘…uhm , why?’ Jisoo leaned on his chair. ‘You always like the products from this company. Aren’t you?’ Wonwoo smiled. ‘Yeah , you’re right.’

Jisoo sipped his water before looking at Wonwoo. ‘I’m sorry if you wanna have drinks with me.’ Wonwoo waved lightly. ‘Nahh…it’s fine. I know you don’t drink. Besides , I’m not in a mood for a drink. Seeing you it’s fine with me already.’ Jisoo chuckled. ‘I’m grateful then. Enough of me. How’s life , Wonwoo?’ He asked before drink his water again. Wonwoo shrugged. ‘Fine , I guess. My work is great. My friends are great too. I get to travel anywhere I like. So , my life is fine.’

Jisoo squirmed his eyes at the man in front of him. ‘How about boyfriend? You must have one , don’t you?’ Wonwoo chuckled. ‘I don’t , excuse you. I don’t even go for a date.’ Jisoo choked his water. ‘Don’t kidding me. You almost 35 years old , Jeon Wonwoo.’ He scoffed at Jisoo. ‘Hello. We’re the same age. How about you , then? Show me your boyfriend.’ Jisoo laughed. ‘Okay okay. I don’t have one. I’m too busy with works.’ Wonwoo rolled his eyes. ‘We’re just the same , then.’ Jisoo laughed.

‘Yeah. We really should just date each other. The loner.’ Jisoo blurted out before laughing lightly. Wonwoo taken aback. ‘You think so?’ Jisoo looked at him. ‘What do you mean?’ Wonwoo pointed at him. ‘What you said earlier. About dating each other.’ Jisoo blinked a few times. ‘Wait. You take that seriously?’ Wonwoo frowned. ‘You’re just playing then?’ Jisoo nodded lightly , unsure if his action if the right one.

Wonwoo retreated his hand and hurt slowly shown on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter