It's okay

I FOUND LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11 ; 1018 words

[I would be glad if you read my notes after reading this chapter.]

 

‘Hell no , Choi Seungcheol. I won’t go to your mom’s birthday party.’ Seungcheol pushed his friend slightly. ‘Yah. You’re mean , Jisoo. My parents would be happy if they see you’re there.’ Jisoo rolled his eyes. ‘I won’t. I don’t like loud and crowd place. I can just send her presents or cake? Besides , I’m sure you want to bring Jihoon with you too. I want both of you to have fun.’ Seungcheol pouted. ‘I hate you. I don’t know about others but I do think that you’re trying to distant yourself from us.’

Jisoo looked at him. ‘What? No. Of course not. I’m not trying anything.’ Seungcheol stared intensely at him. ‘You’re sure?’ Jisoo nodded. Seungcheol sighed. ‘Okay. Oh Jihoon!’ Jisoo turned to look at the direction Seungcheol was looking at. ‘Hey Jisoo. It so difficult to see you around lately.’ Jisoo smiled at him. ‘Oh , I’m quite busy.’ Jihoon furrowed his eyebrows. ‘Busy with what? Jisoo…we actually almost in the same classes.’

Seungcheol looked at his friend. ‘Well , looking for internship places.’ Jihoon smacked his arm lightly. ‘Ahh…I thought you’re going to say that you’re busy looking for boyfriend.’ Jihoon giggled. Jisoo felt relieved. He’s literally panic for nothing. ‘I don’t even have time for that.’

++++

Jihoon smacked his boyfriend’s head when Seungcheol keep staring at him. ‘Stop doing that.’ Seungcheol hummed but , he keep staring. ‘I said stop doing that , idiot.’ Jihoon glared at him but his lips curved into a smile when Seungcheol grinned at him. ‘I hate you.’ Jihoon groaned. Seungcheol laughed before his mouth was shut by Jihoon’s hand. ‘I love looking at you when you being shy.’ Seungcheol said while caressing Jihoon’s hand.

‘I don’t know how I’m gonna handle all your cheesiness for another few years. It’s only a few months but , I swear that I’m getting stomach ache from all of that.’ Seungcheol laughed. ‘Sorry babe. I can’t help you then. Because I’m going to keep being cheesy for you. You just have to accept all of it. Knowing how tsudere is you…I know you actually love it.’ Jihoon rolled his eyes. ‘Whatever , Seungcheol.’

The couple turned their head when someone came to their table. ‘Oh , Jihoon. Did you see Jisoo? I’ve been looking for him.’ It’s Wonwoo. ‘I thought he went to the library?’ Wonwoo frowned. ‘But he’s not there. I have to give him something.’ Jihoon looked at Seungcheol for a while before looking back at Wonwoo. ‘Give him what?’

Wonwoo shrugged. ‘I don’t know. The letter came from a quite famous company in New York. I guess for his internship.’ Jihoon’s eyes widen. ‘He’s doing intern

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter