Found you , love

I FOUND LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Final Chapter ; 1649 words

 

‘Whoa…Seungcheol. Your cheek looks like you’ve been slap.’ Seungkwan quickly cupped his mouth when he saw Seungcheol rolled his eyes. ‘Am I not supposed to ask?’ Seungcheol turned his head to Jihoon. ‘Ask my beloved husband. He did this.’ He said while pointing to his cheek. ‘What? I told you right. That we have wedding to attend. And it’s already 12 am for god’s sake! You deserved it.’ Jihoon said before crossed his arms. ‘Guys. Don’t fight on my wedding. I might kick both of you out.’

Jihoon scratched his nape. ‘Sorry. We got carried away.’ Jeonghan hummed. ‘Now , I need both of you to reconcile.’ Seungcheol turned to face Jihoon before taking the smaller man’s hands to hold. ‘I’m sorry , honey.’ Jihoon hummed. ‘Me too. I shouldn’t slapped you.’ Seungcheol nodded. ‘I love you.’ ‘I love you too. Now , I beg you to cover his cheek with some make up , Seungkwan.’

++++

‘I hope I’m not late.’ Jihoon that was occupied by a home interior magazine quickly raised his head towards the voice. ‘Jisoo!’ Both Jeonghan and Jihoon squealed. ‘Oh my god! It’s been a long time since we’ve meet. I can’t believe you make it to my wedding.’ Jeonghan quickly went to the man and hugged him tightly. ‘Jisoo?’ The man turned his head and looked at Seungcheol that was standing behind him. ‘Hey.’ Seungcheol smiled widely. ‘Man…I thought you’ll miss this wedding too.’

Jisoo shakes his head. ‘I’m glad I make it to Jeonghan’s wedding. Sorry for not attending your wedding. I was busy.’ Jihoon waved his hands lightly. ‘It’s okay. We understand. Anyways , I’m glad to see you here.’ Jisoo chuckled. ‘Yes. I’m glad too.’ ‘Let’s go. The wedding is gonna start in a few minutes.’

++++

Jihoon turned to look at Seungcheol. ‘Choi Seungcheol. You such a dramatic man.’ Seungcheol whined while wiping his teary eyes. ‘This is so beautiful okay. I know you’re a cool guy that don’t even cry. Let me appreciate this moment by myself.’ Jihoon rolled his eyes. ‘Stop crying.’ He slapped Seungcheol’s thigh lightly. ‘Honey. Stop crying. People will think that Jeonghan is your ex.’ Jihoon crossed his arms when he heard Seungcheol was sniffing. ‘Yeah right. He’s really your ex-fake boyfriend. I understand. Cry cry. Don’t stop.’

Seungcheol immediately stopped crying and went to look at his husband. ‘Honey…? Are you angry?’ He started to panic when Jihoon don’t even turned to look at him. ‘Jihoon-nie. I’m sorry. I should listen to you , honey. I only like Jeonghan as a friend. Honey , past is past. I’m sorry for my wrongdoings. I’m sorry for hurting you. I won’t do it again. Honey…’ Jihoon’s body shakes as he tried hard to keep his laughter until the newlywed turned to greet the guests.

Jihoon quickly turned around when everyone started to have wedding feast. ‘Choi Seungcheol. I swear to god!’ He laughed when Seungcheol looked at him with a clear confusion on his face. ‘Stop making that face. It’s fun to tease you , honey.’ Seungcheol immediately pouted when Jihoon continued to and having a time of his life. ‘I love seeing you laugh and happy.’ Jihoon abruptly stopped laughing. ‘Seungcheol…’ He looked at the taller male. ‘I’m glad I’m the one that make you laugh like this. You really make me happy , Jihoon.’

‘Stop.’ Jihoon felt his face burned from Seungcheol’s words. ‘I’m…happy with you too. You’re really…the best thing that happen to me. Thank you for everything , honey.’ Seungcheol smiled before hugging the smaller male. ‘I’m thankful too.’ Jihoon looked at Seungcheol. ‘I love you so much.’ Seungcheol hummed. ‘I love you so much too.’ He planted a quick peck on Jihoon’s lips before pulled the man to eat. ‘Enough of this. I’m hungry.’ Jihoon burst into laughter before smacked Seungcheol’s arm lightly.

++++

Wonwoo was laughing with his friends when he saw Jis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter