Thank you

I FOUND LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10 ; 740 words

 

Jihoon put down the mirror on the bed side table. His face was sore and the bruise totally can be seen. He sighed. He got startled when his phone ring. He saw Seungcheol’s name on the screen. He quickly sat up and cleared his throat before answering to his call. ‘Hmm , Seungcheol.’ He quickly went to the window and saw that the man standing outside , looking at him from down. ‘Wow. You’re actually here. Can’t we meet tomorrow?’ He sighed. ‘Fine. I’ll be downstair.’ He scoffed when he saw Seungcheol grinned at him.

Seungcheol stared at the smaller man in front of him. ‘So , do you want to say something?’ Seungcheol nodded. ‘Okay. I’m listening.’ Seungcheol leaned a bit forward towards Jihoon and looked at him. ‘I’ve already talked with Jisoo. You were right. I should heard from both sides. I’m sorry that Jeonghan did that to you because of me.’ Jihoon propped his chin with his hand and looked at the man in front of him.

‘It’s okay. At least , Jisoo got his friend back. Don’t do this next time. You’re clearly being biased. I don’t like that. And Seungcheol…talked with Jeonghan too. He was really upset when you told him that.’ Seungcheol smiled. ‘Lee Jihoon. How can you be so kind when Jeonghan had beaten you like this?’ Jihoon shrugged. ‘As much as I hate him , maybe he will change if you’re trying to talk to him. He’s your friend. I can’t make you lose a friend because of me. Right?’

Seungcheol slightly nodded. ‘Right.’ Then , he keep staring at the smaller in front of him. ‘Jihoon.’ The man raised his head and looked at him. Beautiful. Seungcheol thought. He leaned forward and pecked Jihoon’s lips. Jihoon froze while staring at Seungcheol. Seungcheol chuckled at Jihoon’s reaction before he walked near Jihoon and pulled the smaller with him by the wrist. ‘Let’s go back.’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter