Dumbo

I FOUND LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12 ; 1101 words

 

Jihoon’s eyes widen at the sight in front of him. He can’t believe that he got a taste of high-class people’s party. God damn it! It just a birthday party but it looks like a royal party I used to watch on television. He thought. Jihoon turned to his side when he felt someone hugged his waist. ‘Oh hey , Seungcheol. Your mom’s party is so glamour.’ He exclaimed. Seungcheol flashed his signature wide smile at him before pulling Jihoon with him.

The smaller stared blankly at the woman in front him when Seungcheol pulled him to stand beside him. ‘Meet her. My mom. Mom , this is Jihoon.’ His mom’s face brighten up with a wide smile just like Seungcheol’s. ‘Oh! The one you always talked about. Hello there. My name in Han Seyoon.’ Jihoon gasped. ‘I thought you are Seungcheol’s older sister. You looked really pretty , Mrs. Han.’

She waved her hand lightly. ‘Oh no. Aunty would be enough. You looked just like how my son described you. Small and cute. A really bright smile. Let me guess , you cutie don’t really like to show your feelings. A tsudere type.’ Jihoon gasped. ‘How did you know? Amazing.’ Jihoon was too dumbstruck by Seungcheol’s mom. ‘Well. My wife is a professor in psychology. Hello there. I’m Choi Seungjoon.’

Jihoon looked at Seungcheol before looked at the man in front of him. ‘Wow. He looked just like you. I mean , of course he is. He’s your son.’ The man laughed. Jihoon scratched his neck from embarrassment. ‘Excuse me. I don’t usually act like this but , I’m just too excited. I didn’t expect that both of you would welcome me this way.’ Seungcheol’s parents laughed. ‘We also excited. Seungcheol been talking about you 24/7 whenever he went home.’ His mom said before grinned at his son. ‘The sooner me become a mom to Jihoon too is better , Seungcheol.’

Both Seungcheol and Jihoon looked at his mom. ‘Mom.’ She chuckled. ‘Okay. Okay. I love how red Jihoon right now. Anyways , I have to talk to other guests. See you later , son. You too , Jihoon. Stop by our house sometime.’ Jihoon smiled at her before sighed when Seungcheol’s parents disappeared from his sight. ‘Your parents is so cool!’ He exclaimed. ‘Now you know where I get all the coolness.’ Jihoon scoffed. ‘You’re dumb.’ Seungcheol laughed before pinching Jihoon’s cheek. ‘Let’s go.’

++++

Jisoo was reading at a picnic table at the campus lawn when he was approached by Jeonghan. ‘Jisoo.’ He raised his head. ‘Oh hey. Uhmm…you can sit if you want to.’ Jeonghan flashed a small smile before decided to sit in front of him. ‘So , how’s you doing?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter