Goodbye my friend

I FOUND LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13 ; 1428 words

 

Jihoon sighed in relief when he saw his boyfriend sitting on a bench at the platform. He went near Seungcheol before held out his hand to him. ‘I know you like this.’ Seungcheol looked at him before turned his head in annoyance. Jihoon pouted before sat beside him. ‘Ogugu~ Seungcheollie don’t be upset anymore…please~hmm? Oguuu~Jihoonnie bought his baby ice cream. It’s strawberry…after this , Jihoonnie and Seungcheollie will put the heartlock okay? Don’t sulk anymore.’ He grinned while pushed the ice cream slightly to stain it onto Seungcheol’s lips.

Seungcheol glared at him with his big eyes before a smile creep to his face. ‘I hate you.’ Then , he snatched the ice cream from Jihoon’s grip. ‘That was the first and the last time I will do that thing for you. Oh god , I’m burning.’ Jihoon fanned himself to ease the embarrassment. ‘I thought you would never do that for me.’ Seungcheol grinned before his ice cream. Jihoon scoffed. ‘Please appreciate me more. I never done this thing in my life.’ Seungcheol hummed. ‘I know. I’m glad I’m the first person to witness it.’

Jihoon rolled his eyes. ‘I won’t do it to others. I swear to god.’ He blurted out before the ice cream he was holding. ‘I will be the only person to witness it?’ Jihoon hummed. ‘Of course you are. You have to stay with me forever. That’s final.’ Seungcheol felt his face burned from Jihoon’s words. Jihoon turned his head before looked at the man beside him. ‘Eh? Are you okay? Why are you look so…red?’ Seungcheol taken aback when Jihoon slipped his hand and touched his left cheek. Oh god! You’re being a high school kid in love. Stop it , Seungcheol!

‘You’re okay? Your face is burning.’ Jihoon stared at Seungcheol with a concern gaze. ‘Oh. I’m okay. Don’t worry.’ Jihoon hummed. ‘Okay. If you say so. Now , what are we gonna do?’ Seungcheol can felt himself melted from Jihoon’s soft caress on his hand. ‘Emm…heartlock?’ Jihoon nodded. ‘Okay. Let’s go buy it.’

++++

‘You don’t mind helping me pack my things tonight , right?’ Jisoo stopped walking when the man beside him came in front of him. ‘You know , at first I don’t mind. But , on second thoughts…you should ask him to help you. I wanna rest tonight.’ Jisoo furrowed his eyebrows. ‘Hmm…okay. Now you tell me why are you like this? You’ve been like this for this entire week.’ The man in front of him shrugged. ‘I’m okay. Just tired. I just finished my final assignment last night.’ Jisoo blinked a few times when he walked away from him.

Jisoo shrugged. ‘So , Jeonghan. Can you help me pack my things , tonight?’ Jeonghan nodded. ‘Sure.’

++++

Both of them stopped their steps when they almost bumped into each other. ‘Hey , Jisoo.’ He looked at his side. ‘Jihoon. Hey , you first.’ Jihoon thanked him before he stepped inside the cafe followed by Jisoo behind him. They sat on their preferred seats after making their orders before putting their things aside. ‘I heard you already packed your things. I can’t believe our graduation will be start in two weeks. Time past real fast.’ Jisoo chuckled. ‘Yeah. I already packed almost everything. I can’t wait to start my internship.’

Jihoon groaned. ‘You’re that excited to left us here , don’t you?’ Jisoo sighed. ‘Don’t make me feel more guil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter