Conflicted

I FOUND LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 ; 914 words

 

Jihoon was walking to his dorm when someone decided to accidently bumped into him and making his newly bought ice Americano spilled onto his white shirt. ‘Damn it.’ The man in front of him said when he saw Jihoon’s shirt was drenched with coffee. ‘I am so sorry. Really sorry. I didn’t mean to bump into you. Do you need help from me?’ Jihoon took a deep breath and looked at the man. ‘Everyone who bumps into someone will say they didn’t mean it. Yes , I do need help but not from you. I can help myself in the laundry room later. Hope not to see again.’ Jihoon must say that he really calm most of the time. But spilling his newly bought coffee was the last thing he wanted to happen.

He walked into his room and groaned while taking off his shirt before threw the shirt on the floor. He opened his closet and decided to change into a black shirt. He stared at his white shirt and sighed. ‘Woah , hyung. Are you okay? Look like you’re about to kill someone.’ Jihoon raised his head and saw Hansol , a junior from Performance Arts department that he shared the room with. ‘I’m okay , Hansol. It just that someone decided to bump into me earlier and I spilled my Americano onto my white shirt. White.’ He firmly said that white word.

Hansol that was already on his own bed , chuckled. ‘I see. Hyung , you really to sort your emotions over your coffee. Who knows…that man might be your soul mate? Like one from those cliché drama.’ He rolled his eyes at Hansol and his roommate just laughed. ‘You are so cheesy nowadays after you become friend with those in your department.’ Hansol raised his eyebrows. ‘Well. Of course , hyung. I learned in that department.’ His roommate said before putting on his headphone.

++++

Seungcheol groaned at Jeonghan that kept pulling his shirt. ‘What is wrong with you?’ He pulled his friend’s hand from his shirt and stared at his somehow nervous friend. ‘Cheol. What to do? Cheol. He’s here.’ Seungcheol raised his eyebrows. ‘Who’s here?’ Jeonghan looked at him. ‘Jisoo. He’s back.’ He shakes his head at his friend’s behaviour. ‘Look. What is so wrong wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter