Twisted

I FOUND LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 ; 627 words

 

Jihoon walked out from his dorm’s building and sighed. He hate this feeling! He walked to his class and bumped into someone. Jihoon gasped when he realized that he spilled his warm coffee on the man’s light blue shirt. ‘Oh god. I am so sorry. I didn’t mean-’ He abruptly stopped talking when he realized the man in front of him is Hong Jisoo. ‘Ah , really…do we have to meet in this kind of situation again?’ Jihoon groaned before handing his handkerchief to the man in front of him.

Jisoo smiled and took the handkerchief before wiping his shirt. Luckily , it just a little spills of coffee. ‘Thanks. I’ll return this to you later.’ Jihoon hummed. ‘Suit yourself.’ Jihoon continue his way to the class with Jisoon trailing beside him. ‘Wait. Why are following me?’ Jisoo chuckled. ‘I think we’re going to the same way. My class is in this direction too.’ Jihoon bite his lips when he realized that Jisoo is studying in the same class as Seungcheol.

He heard Jisoo chuckled. ‘Just realized that? You’re cute.’ Jihoon scoffed. ‘I don’t think we are friends for you to say that. Besides , I don’t really want to meet you? Is that even make sense? Emm…for me it does.’ Jisoo chuckled. ‘You’re don’t like me , do you? But , doesn’t it makes you felt good that we’re draw now.’ Jihoon looked at the man beside him. ‘What do you mean?’ He looked at Jisoo’s shirt when the man pointed at the his own shirt.

‘Ahhh…coffee. Emm…it does make me feel good somehow.’ Jisoo smiled. Jihoon looked at the ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter