[Kaisoo] Dongsaeng (Hyeong)

Empty Files (EXO)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dongsaeng (Hyeong)

 

Pairing: KaiSoo

Summary: Jongin meets someone with a staring problem...

Notes: Watching Kyungsoo's movie (My Annoying Brother) inspired this. I usually only cry at dad animal movies, but goddamn it, Kyungsoo looked manly throughout the whole movie, and his voice. He made me laugh and cry, I think his acting is really good >//<

Anyway, I planned to write more, but it just didn't happen. T.T

This is months old, and despite its length I hope someone enjoys it :3

 

 

 

 


The first time that Jongin saw the man with the dark eyes and straight stare, was at a club on a weeknight. Having someone stare at him wasn’t something new, attention came to him from both men and women, but the way the man stared at him…it was different to say the least. It had Jongin almost miss a step, faltering at the barest hint of a beat before he regained his composure and started dancing again. 


However, every move he made, every tilt of his head, every roll of his hips and shoulders felt weighted with a certain stare and Jongin was undeniably flustered. He kept looking back at the bar, seeing the man still looking at him with eyes darker than the night sky. He was handsome, with his thick straight brows, his shapely lips, dark rounded eyes, and his obvious self-assurance. With the way he was built Jongin had to assume he was an athlete, or at the very least a man who frequented the gym. 


The song changed into something even louder than the one played before and Jongin decided to give the man attention, to tease and see what he would do. So when the rhythm of the song kicked up, Jongin fixed his gaze back on the black eyes that had been plaguing him on the dance floor. Surprisingly, the man was not affected, he looked blank and calm, his legs crossed and one arm resting on the bar counter in poised nonchalance. 


‘Is he not interested after all?’ Jongin thought in slight confusion, his brows furrowing just a bit before he smoothed out his expression into something he knew was considered y. He moved with the beats of the blasting song, making sure to add more sensuous moves and obvious intent to his expressions. If the man was staring so hard, he was obviously at least a little intrigued—


A thick set woman with the most unfortunate set of teeth Jongin had ever seen on anyone walked up to the bar, sidling up to the man’s side with what was supposed to be a seductive expression. The mere sight of her had Jongin looking away, back at the handsome man who was still staring from across the bar. However, the man appeared to be less calm, if the obvious bob of his Adam’s apple was anything to go by. Jongin moved to the edge of the dancing crowd, being sure to get a view of the man as he sat at an empty table. 


The man was smiling now, and Jongin couldn’t help but notice how nice it looked, especially with the way his lips tilted up endearingly at the corners, as if he were trying to hold back a wide grin. It shaped a unique resemblance of a heart and now Jongin was the one staring, hoping to see a genuine smile on the man’s lips. 


However, Jongin’s nice view was interrupted by a headful of limp brown hair and he grimaced in distaste once he realized that the pig from earlier was now tapping the tips of her fingers against the man’s knee, slowly sliding up his thigh. Shuddering, Jongin looked away just in time to see a waiter with a tray full of brightly colored drinks pass by. He flagged the man over and grabbed the largest glass on the tray. He didn’t drink too often, but the week had been stressful for him and he decided to go out in the hopes that a night of alcohol and drinking would purge the need to scream and smash something from his body. 


Taking a deep breath and knocking back the glass, Jongin screwed his eyes shut and chugged the first half of his drink. He could barely taste the thing with how fast he gulped it down, and based on the burn it made down the back of his throat, it was for the best. Slamming his glass back on the table and taking a deep breath, Jongin let the alcohol slowly sear its way to the pit of his stomach. It helped him loosen his shoulders and think less of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter