[SeKai, KaiSoo] Hey Officer!

Empty Files (EXO)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey Officer!

 

Pairing: SeKai, KaiSoo

Summary: Officer Do Kyungsoo gets called in for a domestic disturbance. This is not what he was expecting.

Notes: Okay, muscled Kyungsoo in a tight police uniform, omg, and SeKai, ft. Jealous husband and fighting over my bias Nini, enjoy ;)

Warnings: Mpreg and a reference to abuse. It's nothing too bad

 

 

 

"Dispatch to Officer Do, come in." The static crackle made Kyungsoo sigh and immediately turn a knob on the radio dial of his patrol car.

"This is Officer Do." He replied, waiting for the receptionist to respond with orders. He would probably have go bust another New Year's Eve party and he was not looking forward to it.

"Officer Do, a domestic dispute has been called in on near Gangnam. The suspect is a blonde male, Asian, presumed to be 181cm, slim build. Residents believe that the disturbance in the apartment is the suspect abusing his partner, male, and heavily pregnant."

Kyungsoo set his lips in a grim line and he revved the engine of the police car, switching on the lights and alarm as soon as possible. "I'm on my way." He said and the receptionist made a note of it before the radio cut off.

'I hope I get there in time,' Kyungsoo thought anxiously, a baby's life was on the line and he couldn't ever forgive himself if he arrived too late and something bad happened.

 

 

 

❊❊❊❊❊

 

 

 

Kyungsoo didn't know exactly what he was expecting when he entered apartment 303 of a posh looking building located in the outskirts of Gangnam.

But it certainly wasn't this.

"How dare you Oh Sehun! I ing hate you!" A red faced male shouted. He hurled something small at the cowering man in the corner, with the exact description of the perpetrator Kyungsoo had intended to arrest.

"Jongin, baby, please-" He ducked when something else was hurled at him by the heaving pregnant male.

"So now you're calling me baby!? What the hell happened to pig!?" Jongin screeched and despite the crystalline tears of anger and exertion in the corner of his eyes, he was radiant. He looked like an an angry god, with his perfect flushed skin, pursed red lips, and small button nose. Kyungsoo almost felt drawn to the man, but then the pregnant man caught sight of him and his pretty brown eyes narrowed dangerously.

"Who the are you shortie?" He asked and he paused in his assault on his husband long enough to place a hand on his lower back for support, his free hand moving to unconsciously cradle his swollen stomach.

Clearing his throat nervously, Kyungsoo flashed his badge and adjusted his police cap. "I'm Officer Do, I believe your neighbors called in about a suspicious domestic dispute." He explained, his eyes raking over the form of the irate pregnant man before his attention was drawn to the blonde, Sehun, huddled in the corner, the couch tipped on its side and various glass debris littering the floor.

"Do you mind explaining what's going on here?" Kyungsoo asked obviously, he felt a little dumb for it, but it was something near mandatory when when working for the police force. He had to gather all personal accounts before he judged the situation and took away the offender.

"This ," The pregnant male growled, glaring at Sehun. "Has just told me that I looked like a fat ! And we were ready to go out, who the does that!? And he had the nerve to insult me when he made me this way, it's all his fault!"

Sehun frowned and even looked a little offended as he stood up, the couch still a barrier between him and Jongin. "Hey! That's not what I said!" He protested and when Jongin shot him a sharper look, he ducked back down and took cover, muttering under his breath. "I just said he looked like he had a fat in those jeans! What the hell!!"

Kyungsoo pretended he didn't hear that, but he could feel his face getting a little hot as he fought to keep his eyes from roaming Jongin's form to see if Sehun was right. It was beyond immoral to ogle someone else's husband, a pregnant one at that.

So Kyungsoo decided to shake off all indecent thoughts and actually do his job. "Sir, I am going to have to ask you to calm down before I will be forced to restrain you." His threat made Jongin do a slow perusal of his body. Kyungsoo could tell from this distance that both Sehun and Jongin were taller than him, however working in the line of duty 24/7 had given him a stocky and muscular build.

Apparently the the time he spent at work was not lost on Jongin, whose eyes widened and lingered over his toned biceps and strong forearms. Jongin's pupils dialed just a little and he bit his bottom lip before releasing the teased flesh again, this time redder and shinier than before.

"Is that a promise Officer Do?" Jongin purred, his anger gone in the blink of an eye and repla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter