Roommates

High School Time

 ~~~~~~~~~ No one’s Point Of View ~~~~~~~~~

After done cleaning up the apartment, everyone certainly took a rest. Both of them sat and laid down on the floor tiredly, except for Joon and his assistant, Mir, who had some other works to do so they quickly left the dorm then.

“Excuse me!” suddenly Minhee mumbled in nerve.

Everyone turned their head to her curiously. “Can I ask you guys something?” she stopped and waited for a while until everyone nodded their head and then she continued “I see there’re only 3 bed rooms in this dorm. So does that mean that we have to share the room?”

“BWOH!!” the girls shouted in unison. They could not believe that they would share the room with other girls who they did not like and were not close with. They felt like the world was so unfair to them. At their own house, they had their own room and also their own place. But in this apartment, they had nothing!

“Yeh that’s right! Ten of you have to be divided into 2 groups, and each group has their own room” Doojoon explained clearly well as he smiled gently.

“But we have 3 rooms in this place... why we can use only two?” Mae Rae asked inquisitively as she folded her arms over her chest and raised her eyebrows.

“Well... how about us?” Dongwoon questioned as he wrapped all his 2 hands around Junhyung and Hyunseung’s shoulder.

“Hmm... You guys can sleep in the living room or... just go back to your own dorm and stay there!”  Raejin suggested and all the boys could not get out of SHOCK expression. Their mouths were really open widely... the insects could fly into and live there.

“Omo! But the director asks them to live with us so we can know more about each other and that helps us not to look awkward while filming the show” Eunha responded with a intelligent look.

Then the conversation started to be discussed more and more about who will stay in the same room with whom. And finally here was the result:

Room 1: Jen, Mae Rae, Raejin, Yu, Eunha

Room 2: Taeyeon, Minhee, Rinnie, Eun Chan, MJ

Room 3: BEAST’s boys

 

At room 1...

~~~~~~~~~ Eunha’s Point Of View ~~~~~~~~~

So my life would be more terrible because of staying in the same room with people who I really really HATED, except for Jen and Yu, my so-called friends! I thought and stared at those two girls scornfully meanwhile unpacking my stuffs.

“YAH! Why do you always keep your eyes on us? Feel jealous of our beautiful face and y body right?” Mae Rae asked confidently as suddenly she glared at me madly and folded her arms. Aww! I just wanted to vomit after heard that! Who the hell she thought she was??

“JEALOUS?? That was not the right word to use, little chick!” I explained and slowly waved one finger at her face. I could clearly see the facial expression of hers change from normal to surprise and that made me laugh out loud.

“Mae Rae unnie ah, you don’t have to waste time with that kind of person!” Raejin smirked as she gave Mae Rae’s an understanding wink.

“What? How dare you talk like that to your senior hah?” I yelled angrily before I tried to grab Raejin’s hair and began shaking it violently. But unfortunately my revenge was over as quick as I did not expect. “Stop it, Eunha! You’re also wasting your time with those chicks!” Jen muttered as she held me tightly and dragged me away from Raejin.

“Yeah unnie! Calm down!” Yu concerned as she placed her hands over mine gently. “Please don’t fight with your roommates and don’t judge their outside look because they’re also nice people!” she added. Raejin and Mae Rae were shocked of what I just did so they were speechless and nodded their head in fear.

“Good! So from now on don’t try to make me mad!” I commanded proudly and smiled evilly.

“So can we be friends??” Mae Rae and Raejin asked nervously at the same time while both of their heads were still directed down to the floor.

“Park Eunha is not that bad so you guys don’t have to act like that!” Jen frowned and she gave me a smirk.

“Okay! You win, Jen!” I sighed before I eyed those 2 girls. “So why you wanna be here?”

“Erm... just wanna have some fun with BEAST’s hot boys!” I heard Mae Rae’s reply and I just wanted to laugh. How could she have such thoughts in her mind? What a real !

“So who you like the most in those six boys?” human always got curious and Yu did too.

“Hehe... the leader! He looks handsome and charismatic and also seems understanding people a lot!” Raejin answered and grinned happily. Jen also agreed so she nodded her head.

“What about the boy who Rinnie planned to take advantage of? He looks good too. I vote for him” Mae Rae added excitedly as she leaned closer forward Yu, Jen and me.

“GOOD choice! But I think Hyunseung is better! Although he easily gets mad but I guess all of what he’s done is just to hide a secret and we don’t know what it is yet” I spoke out what I was thinking immediately and everyone got surprised. Both of them looked at me with a weird sight. Perhaps they thought I was just a normal girl. But now they had to change their mind because I was a real genius. I could consider and notice everything that I felt special and unique.

 “Hey Yu and Jen! Who you like the most in BEAST?” I heard Mae Rae asked curiously. I obviously turned my head to Yu and Jen’s direction and just saw they grinned uncomfortably. Were they trying to hide something too? Because they did not answer a question and planned to change the topic.

Fine.... they could do whatever they wanted! I did not care because we were just roommates.

-----------------------

 

Meanwhile, at room 2....

~~~~~~~~~ Eun Chan’s Point Of View ~~~~~~~~~

Luckily, I was in room 2. Everyone seemed really nice and kind, except for MJ. She looked so confident but always cared for herself first of all. It made me feel she was so different from others and honestly I disliked that difference.  

“Hey Eun Chan! I notice that you’re really close to the lovely boy called Yoseob right?” suddenly RInnie unnie teased me as usual but this time I began blushing unexpectedly. My cheeks totally turned TOMATO red and really hot. That may burn human skin seriously.

“NO! Don’t misunderstand! We’re just normal friends!” I guessed I lied so I quickly changed another topic not to let anyone recognise it. “YAH! That question must be for you unnie! Everyone can see you’re very interested in Dongwoon-sshi so you tried to him!”

“Aissh! Why me? I’m asking you! Don’t think that you can change the topic! It’s impossible!” Rinnie unnie said and began laughing un-stoppable. She was so annoyed but I still liked her!

“It’s kinda late now! Please keep your voice down! I don’t want everyone awake” Minhee unnie complained so we shut our mouth. But suddenly we heard the giggle... and it was from Minhee. She was joking on us! So she must get our punishment....it was ticking her...

“YAH! Don’t play that childish game! You guys are quite old for it!” MJ muttered as she raised her eyebrows and pouted.

We grinned broadly as understanding her but still continued our fun game. Anyway it kinda noisy so I saw Taeyeon walked out of the room. But that was her choice; she did not want to play with us. We could not do anything else; we were just only roommates and normal friends. So we just watched her stepped further and further away from us.

 

~~~~~~~~~ Taeyeon’s Point Of View ~~~~~~~~~

I knew my roommates thought that I was a weird girl but actually I was not, I was just SHY only. I did not know how to make friends and talk to them. It was so hard to me. So I decided to leave the room to escape the conservation and also the new life of mine.

I walked to the corridor of the apartment to get some fresh air. When I made sure that no one was there, I started dancing to relax myself. Well, I betted that there was no one noticing I was talented at that thing. But it was okay, less people knew, more surprise in the future.

All of a sudden, I heard the enjoyable applause; I quickly turned my head to the direction where it appeared. Surprisingly   I saw Junhyung-sshi with a gentle and cute smile on his face.

“Wow! I can’t believe that person was you anymore! You looked so different and cool while dancing!” He complimented as he walked closer to me and put all of his two thumbs up. That definitely made me glad.

“Erm...  Can you not tell anyone else about what you saw, Junhyung-sshi??” I asked nervously as I scratched my head.

“Aeh?? Why? That was so AWESOME! Everyone should know that!” he suddenly yelled in disbelief as he grabbed my shoulder and shook it hardly. I did not know what was going on anymore. I stood stunned and stared at him shockingly with a couple of widely open eyes. “I’m sorry! I just feel so sorry for you! Please don’t be scared of that!” He apologized and I accepted it as I bowed my head. “Oh forgot! Please put the word ‘sshi’ away and add the word ‘oppa’ when you call my name okay?” He requested after he hit his forehead by one of his palms.

“Okay! I get it! Junhyung-s... oppa!” omo, this word actually made me blush. But thank god! It was too dark to find out that.

“So how are your roommates?” Junhyung concerned nicely.

“Oh they’re really nice! How about yours?” I just tried to make friends... tried to change myself into a different girl.

“You mean the boys? TERRIBLE! They’re the real BEASTs! I might get so crazy because of them! And you know what?? They’re really bad! They do things that you never ever believe that they can do! TRUST ME! Stay away from those boys, except for me, ok??” he warned me, didn’t he?? Anyway I just smiled gently and nodded my head in silence. Then both of us walked back to our room and had a nice sleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~

Well.... I know you guys really wanna have a private part with your bias so I'm trying to make it now! If your part is not in this chapter, it maybe in the next one..... so keep reading ok? :)

IMPORTANT: I need you! I mean the 10 chosen girls! I need you to tell me who you wanna be paired with in Shinee ASAP ok?? yeah SHINee because they won in the election which was created to help all of the girls have a happy ending in this story! :) 

Anyway hope you enjoy this chapter though I know it's kinda bored and long! :(