Need An Apology?

High School Time

Finally the whole group arrived to the beach. It seemed like quite deserted because no one was there, except for them.

All the girls and boys quickly got off the van and ran straight into the water without changing clothes. They played every game that they could play in the water for fun.  

 

>> Rinnie’s P.O.V <<

This was so great. I had to thank god because I got chosen to be on this show. Playing with these people was so awesome, especially Dongwoon oppa. He looked so cute and kind. I liked him so much. Perhaps using the word ‘LOVE’ was possible for me. But he liked me too, didn’t he?

“What are you thinking, Rinnie unnie?” suddenly Yu disturbed my daydream to go further.

“Nothing!” I lied as I nervously shook my head.

“Alright! But hey Rinnie, I have an interesting prank to play with others” Yu secretly pointed a finger to the rest. “Do you wanna join to be a part of its?” She asked excitedly and smirked then.

I did not know what it was but I guessed it would make the trip be more fun so I nodded my head as an agreement.

-----

‘Okay! This is the time, the time that the prank begins’ I thought and took a deep breath.

I started diving deeper and further away from them, pretending to be trapped to make everyone worry. But unfortunately, I felt my foot stuck in something and that caused me not to move anywhere else. I quickly tried to get it out but it was so hard. I did not want to give up but I felt myself becoming less energetic, weaker and weaker. Everything in front of my face now was just a range of black colour...

 

>> Nobody’s P.O.V <<

One, two... six minutes had passed already. Everyone started getting worried about Rinnie now.

“Do you think that she’s okay?” unexpectedly Yoseob and Eun Chan asked in unison.

Both of them looked at each other in surprise while their jaws dropped a bit.

“Of course she’s alright! That’s just a game that she thinks she’s the winner but sadly the fact is opposed!” Raejin smirked interestingly and placed one of her arms over Mae Rae’s shoulder.

“You guys look so evil! How could you guys make such a game? Are you crazy? You just wanna see how embarrassed Rinnie is after all?” Minhee murmured and decided to go to Rinnie to check that she was okay or not but suddenly someone grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

“No, you can’t. You’ll make our day be boring!” Kikwang mumbled as he raised his eyebrow and opened his arms widely to stop people not to go there.

“What the heck do you think who you are? A piece of ?” Eunha yelled furiously as she stared angrily into his eyes and planned to give him a punch to lesson him how a real human could be.

However, unwontedly she felt somebody trying to stop her. She quickly turned her head back and recognised who that person was. Then she heard, “Don’t waste more time with that idiot. Let’s start looking for Rinnie now!” that voice was too familiar and she realised it was Hyunseung’s.

“Hyung! I’ll go with you.” Dongwoon added in a worried tone.

Then the three of them quickly swam to Rinnie’s place and started searching.

 

>> Dongwoon’s P.O.V <<

I did not know why but my heart beaten so fast, not normal as usual. I felt the scariness and concern taking more places in my mind. Where’s Rinnie now? Is she okay? Is she on the land now and laughing at us? Whatever, I did not really care, I just wanted to make sure that she was safe or not.

I took a deep breath before letting my head under the water to search for Rinnie. I felt so scared. I did not want to lose her because she was so special to me. But wait! Did that mean anything? The relationship between me and her was not normal right? It went further than the word called ‘friendship’, didn’t it?

All of a sudden, I saw something at the bottom reflected with the sun light so it became too shiny and caught my attention then. I dove there and obviously could not get away from shock... Rinnie was there with an unconscious condition.

My mind went blank immediately. I just only knew that I needed to get those seaweeds away from her foot and dragged her to the land then.

-------

“Is she okay?” Eunha asked with a pair of worried eyes.

I shook my head nervously and I felt like my eyes nearly tearing in fear. Aish! How could that happen? A man could not be so feeble at that time.

“Let’s quickly bring her to the clinic.” I nodded as an agreement after hearing Hyunseung hyung’s suggest.

Then Hyunseung, Eunha and I left the rest without saying anything.

 


I'm really sorry for the late and boring chapter again. I did try to update it before Valentine's day but unexpectedly something very bad and terrible occured to my beloved dog and I lost him then! :(

So I think I'm not really in a good mood to make such better chapters like before so I'm sorry again!

But can you keep supporting my fic by subscribing and commenting? If yes, thank you so much! :)

-------

Well, after spending a long time to think of a new title for this story, finally I have some that sound good! hehe

But can you decide which one suits the story the most for me? Because to me, that job is so hard! :D