'Oh'

High School Time

>>No one’s P.O.V<<

After the first day of being together, the girls now felt a bit closer to each other, not arguing with each other anymore.  About the boys, they tried to do everything to get close to the girls but only Junhyung, Dongwoon and Yoseob succeeded.

~~FLASHBACK~~

Junhyung slightly shut the door; slowly walked to his bed and started lying down relaxingly. Suddenly Yoseob jumped into his bed and teased. “Aw Junhyung! Why did you not invite me to go with you to flirt with that shy girl? I saw you and she was chatting happily.”

“YAH YANG YOSEOB! Don’t use the word *FLIRT* ok? I just tried to make friends with her! By the way, her name is Taeyeon, not that or this girl okay? What about you? I saw you took advantage of Kikwang to get Eun Chan’s name!” Junhyung quickly defended as he tried to kick Yoseob out of his bed.

“Eh? How could you know her name? We haven’t discussed to exchange their name yet?” immediately the rest yelled in unison after heard that.

“Don’t tell me that you guys don’t know all of the girls’ names?” Junhyung asked jokingly but he never expected that everyone totally nodded their head. He obviously made an ‘o’ over his mouth in disbelief. “Well! Why don’t you try to make friends with the girls like I do with Taeyeon because she’s the person who helps me clear out of that thing?” Junhyung suggested.

“But some of those girls seem so weird!” Hyunseung murmured as he folded his arms over his chest.

“I bet that could not be Eun Chan! But I think that could be the person who tried to our Dongwoonie!” Yoseob guessed and everyone’s eyes now were focused on Dongwoon then.

“Hell no hyung! Rinnie is not the type of person! She just over reacted a bit because she was so glad of meeting me, her idol in real life!” Dongwoon explained clearly.”But I thought the weird girls were in Doojoon and Hyunseung hyung’s cleaning group!” he added and looked at his two hyungs and grinned then.

“Bwoh?” both of them shouted surprisingly. “Honestly we haven’t really known each other yet but I’m pretty sure that they’re not who we’re talking about! So stop it and go to sleep! I’m so tired” Doojoon smartly defended and stopped that topic at there.

~~END FLASHBACK~~

>>Kikwang’s P.O.V<<

“Morning! Have a nice sleep?” I heard someone asked me gently while I was walking to the kitchen and finding something to drink. I was so sleepy so I was not able to recognise anything around me. “Morning!” I yawned as I rubbed my eyes to feel less sleepy.

“What do you need? I’ll get it for you?” Minhee asked nicely. “Err... water please! But why you wake up at this time? It’s too early!” I asked curiously as I walked to the sofa near there and laid down.

“Well... it’s my hobby and I can’t change it. Here’s your water! Anyway Kikwang-sshi, can I ask you something?” she said as she slowly stepped forwards me and gave me a glass of warm water. I nodded my head and smiled as a big thank and also an answer ‘yes’ for her question. “Well... what’s the ‘High School Time’ show about? Actually is it necessary to stay here and spend most of the holidays together? Because I’m kinda busy with my study. I’m preparing everything for the exam to go tho the university next three months” she added with a worried tone.

“Oh! Honestly I don’t know either! The show may be about high school stuffs like teaching, helping each other in study, homework or blah blah” I shrugged my shoulder and pouted.

“Serious?! But truthfully you boys can’t help us with those things because you’re also not good at them either, is it right Mr. Lee?” suddenly MJ approached to us and told as she wrapped one arm around Minhee’s shoulder and smirked.

“Well! She’s right, Kikwang ah! Don’t you remember that you nearly failed the graduate exam huh?” Aish! Immediately Yoseob appeared and started teasing me as he sat next to me and wrapped his arm around my neck. I really hated that as I gave him a dead glare and mumbled in anger. ”You’re gonna die with me Yoseob ah!”

 “Haha! Don’t threaten me! I’m not scared of that because I know that I can’t die yet! I still haven’t given you one thing? Remember the movie that you really wanna watch?” Yoseob winked understandingly and that made me feel madder because he always got my weakness but I had nothing from him.

“You girls absolutely don’t listen to these two kids because they’re never right and also really silly sometimes okay?!” unbelievably Junhyung appeared and advised those two girls. Then he quickly took the rest of the sofa to rest when both of us, Yoseob and I were getting a shocked expression on face.

“But actually what’s the show about? You haven’t given Minhee the real answer yet!” Eun Chan winced as she slowly walked to Minhee and repeated the question once more time uncomfortably.

“Well! I think you must ask me instead of those clueless boys!”  I heard Doojoon’s voice from the room. Then I saw he ran to sit between Junhyung and me and grinned after he noticed that all the boys were glaring furiously at him. “C’mon! Just joke! I know everything because I’m the leader okay!?” he explained as he used his two hands patting our two shoulders.

Everyone said ‘OH’ in unison while nodding our heads. “But have you watched some of variety shows before? This show is kinda similar to them so we’re able to have some games and play to find the winners and also the partners” Hyunseung appeared and explained slowly but clearly.

“PARTNERS?” suddenly Mae Rae, Raejin, Eunha, Yu and Jen walked out of the same room at the same time and amazingly all of them shouted in unison.

“OH! Don’t think too far! It just only happens in the show to make our fan girls more jealous and that’s why our boss makes this show!” surprisingly I heard a familiar voice behind me. I quickly turned back and saw Dongwoon who was resting his head on my shoulder and smiling cutely at me and also others. WTH! How could he be here? Did he sleep overnight in the living room? So he did not have to get out of the bed room and walk to us!

“Aw!! You guys are so noisy! Can you keep your voice down! As you said, it’s still too early!” unwontedly a voice appeared from behind again. But it was not from any boy. It came from a girl!!!! Everyone got shocked as they rolled their eyes roundly and tried to recognise who she was.

“OH RINNIE UNNIE!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?” unexpectedly Taeyeon yelled loudly and gave Rinnie who just sat up, yawned and scratched her head an unbelievable look.

“Don’t you see I was sleeping?” Rinnie replied and yawned again but this time she placed one hand over to hide it.

“But why did you not sleep in the bed room?” Eun Chan asked curiously.

“Because I fell in sleep while having a chat with...........” Rinnie embarrassedly stuttered.

“With who??” everyone asked impatiently.

“With me!” I could not believe it was him.....my boy!!!!!

 


Sorry for my late and bored chapter! Because I try to update my other fics too! :)

Anyway hope you like it!

But bad news~ I hope you don't feel sad because I just notice that no one chooses Taemin in SHINee but he'll attend in my story and pair with one of you girls! Really sorry! :(