Names (part 2)

High School Time
~~~~~~~~~ Dongwoon’s Point Of View ~~~~~~~~~

 Well I was in group 2 with Junhyung hyung and other four girls. Today seemed like so messy and unexpected to me. I could not forget that there was a girl trying to me and steal my first kiss! OMO! That was so unbelievable! She...she was so different from others... I meant in those ten girls. But she looked so cute. Anyway what was her name?? I heard her friend call her RIn Chyeon. So that was her name? May I ask her to make sure?

 

~~~~~~~~~ Junhyung’s Point Of View ~~~~~~~~~

Oh my little dongsaeng looked obviously worried of something. Should I ask him?? However, I was kind busy with many stuffs... cleaning up the room, killing those awful insects, bugs and putting them into the plastic bags and throwing them outside the house! WAIT! I was a singer right?? Why should I be supposed to do those things? DAMN IT! 

“Yah! You should take this away too! It looks so dirty and disgusting! I can’t live with things are like that” I heard a girl who was standing behind me, commanded me as she pointed a finger at the expired food which smelt so stinky and made people want to vomit.

I quickly turned my head to her and gave her an unpleasant death glare. “Why don’t you do that by yourself?” I frowned.

“Omo! Don’t you see my nails? I just spent hundreds of dollar to make them that nice so I can’t do anything to ruin them. So sorry!” she said as she put her hands up and showed me her nails. Yeah I was speechless because those things on her nails looked so beautiful and amazing. Each nail was drawn different things and also sticked real crystals on it. Wow! AWESOME!

“Hey Mae Rae unnie! That’s so unfair! You’re rich right? If they’re broken, still you can make a new one. It’s possible eh?” Oh so that girl named Mae Rae but what about the other, who tried to complain?

“Jinnie! Did you hear that I spent hundreds of dollar for them?” Mae Rae repeated that sentence one more time as her eyes were widely open and round seriously. Jinnie nodded her head and tried to say something but Mae Rae did not let her do that as she quickly grabbed Jinnie’s wrists and dragged her out of the apartment with her immediately. “We’re gonna have some fresh air and get some food for you guys!” Mae Rae added.

“But wait unnie! I need to get my wallet!” Jinnie said as she took Mae Rae’s hand off of her and ran to her bag which was placed on the table next to me... hehe it also meant she ran to me. I know I was really kind to I decided to pick the bag and give it to her so she did not waste much time for it. “Here’s your bag, Jinnie!” I smiled gently

“How dare you call me by that name? I don’t let anyone who I don’t know can call me that name! So please call me Miss Choi Raejin ok?” She shouted at me madly as she gave me a fierce glare before she walked away from me. WTH!

Whatever, I did not mind of what that chick said. But I sighed and watched them stepping out of the house, trying to escape and I knew that but what could I do? Give them a lesson right?? No, a man could not do that to a woman... honestly 2 women, Mae Rae and Raejin.

“Junhyung-sshi!” suddenly I felt someone called my name and also touched my back. I quickly turned my head back and tried to recognise it was true or not. Surprisingly I saw a girl stood there...in front of me... who looked really shy and her head was down to the floor. She seemed really shy but lovely and cute like SNSD’s Taeyeon I thought. “What’s up?” I asked curiously.

“Mae Rae and Raejin now are gone? Only 4 people in this group... but I need some helps for those stuffs... Can you help me?” she asked back as she slightly pointed a finger to a huge pile of garbage.

“Oh sure! Hope that makes you feel pleased!” I replied greatly and never thought that was me anymore. Yong Junhyung would never ever be that nice. “But how can I call you because still we’re gonna be friends?”

“Taeyeon! Im Taeyeon!” she smiled softly before she and I held those things together and walked away the apartment.

 

~~~~~~~~~ Dongwoon’s Point Of View ~~~~~~~~~

So now there were only 2 of us. That maybe a nice chance for me!  

I looked at her, Rin Chyeon who was trying to pull the heavy sofa to aside to easily clean up but I guessed that it won’t work with her little slim body. I walked to her slowly and gently asked “Need help?”

“Erm... if you don’t mind!” She said as she gave me a sweet smile. That smile made me feel butterfly in my stomach. Then I helped her move the sofa to aside.

“So that’s all right? Rin Chyeon-sshi?” well...  I just wanted to make sure everything should be good.

“YEP! But you can call me Rinnie because now we’re friends oppa!” what a cute girl! OPPA!! FRIENDS!! RINNIE! Those words made me blush seriously but I had to hide it certainly as I bowed my head immediately. Pheww! I hoped she did not notice what was going on with me!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well... there's still part 3! :)

I split it (one whole long chapter) into 3 parts to let u easily to read! hope u like it! :D

about part 3, I'll update it soon! :D