Can’t Come Back (2)

High School Time

>>No one’s P.O.V<<

Back with the rest of people, who were showing a seriously look on their face. They really wondered where Doojoon went to. But they could not ask because they knew he would get scolded at them then.

Waiting for awhile, Doojoon was back but not alone, he came with a person. This man seemed so hot without moustache, but hardly understanding, he never ever took it off. Perhaps he was afraid that his real charm might win over all the BEAST boys, which surely was unacceptable for them, their fans and the entertainment. Therefore he did not mind letting people call him ‘Hair-glass’.

At this point, I think everyone already knew who I was talking about. The one who had to take care of BEAST boys every time, everywhere was their manager, G.O.

 The whole group understood that there would be a terrible lesion waiting for them, not only them, also the girls too.

“What the hell did you guys do? Are you 3 year-old kids?” yelled G.O angrily.

“We’re really sorry”, the rest apologised.

“Doing wrong and then saying sorry? That’s all? Is it ok?” asked G.O in a teaching voice.

Everyone was speechless; they knew they could not argue against G.O’s statement.

“Well, so what do you want us to do?” said Eun Hae curiously.

 “Easy. Who created or had anything that was related to this prank, stand aside together and have a talk with me later. About the rest, you can go wherever you want”, commanded G.O.

Everyone now looked at each other confusingly. They felt scared and frightened of what would happen next. They quite wanted to be on the innocence’s side but sadly it was impossible.

After a few minutes, G.O finally reckoned who the involvers were.

“So four of you are the ones that I need to talk to”, sighed G.O, disappointingly shaking his head. “Kikwang, you can go first, we’ll talk later”, he added.

“Why not now hyung?” asked Kikwang nervously.

“Aren’t you ashamed? You’re the only boy in the group who gets involved in this issue. If you wanna say something to me now, I swear that you won’t be the member of BEAST anymore. Get it?” G.O threatened scarily.

Kikwang at the moment was like a little lamb, he was not brave enough to respond with any cruel thing surrounding him. Therefore he nodded his head and slowly walked away in uncomfortableness then.

The leftovers, three girls could not help but they secretly gave a quick glance at each other and held their hands tightly to reduce the scariness staying in their mind.

“Well, back to you girls. I’m sorry but you’re not able to be on this show, ‘High School Time’ anymore.” said G.O.

All the girls obviously dropped their jaw in unexpectedness while their heart suddenly stopped beating.

“What the hell do you mean?” they asked in union.

“I did have a call to your principal and reported him everything happened here. Then he informed that any student gets involved in this thing, you will get suspended and surely not able to film this show with the others.” , explained clearly G.O.

“But it was just a joke. Don’t take it too serious, Mr Jung!” one of the girls spoke out.

“Joke? Didn’t you see that it nearly killed someone?” he told.

“But...” another girl tried to say something but she was cut off already.

“I’m sorry but no buts here. I really want to let you stay but I can’t. I’m scared that may happen once again, it’ll ruin many wonderful lives of involvers, also the outsiders’ too” G.O clarified.

Although the girls did not talk much, but their conversation with him lasted for over one hour.

And right after that, another ‘sorry’ was heard.

 


I'm sorry for the very very LATE updates. I hope that I won't lose any subscribers because of that.

Well. here's a confession of mine. I think it's a bit hard for me to write about too many characters so I think i had better get someone out of the story earlier than what I planned.

Is it fine if that person is you?

Erm... that's all that I wanna tell you right now.

But don't worry ok? Cuz you still can pair with your partner.... in SHINee! :)