Can’t come back (1)

High School Time

>> Nobody’s P.O.V <<

“You guys did break the good atmosphere already.” sighed Doojoon in disappointment, walking away sadly right after that.

The leftovers looked at each other with a confused and sorry look. They, some knew what they did was wrong so their mind, their heart could not get out of the feeling of regret.

 

---Meanwhile---

At the clinic...

“Is she okay, doctor?” concerned Dongwoon.

“Yeh, she is. She just drank a bit TOO MUCH salt water, and now she needs to take a rest”, the doctor replied nicely.

Everyone, Dongwoon, Hyunseung and Eunha nodded as they understood already.

After waiting for the doctor leaving, Dongwoon turned his head to the other two’s direction.

“Everything is good now. You guys can come back to the others and have fun.”

“Are you crazy? Do you think that I can have fun while seeing my friend like that? I think I had better stay here with her and you”, Eunha believed.

She slightly stepped towards Rinnie’s patient bed and gently held her hand, looking at her worriedly.

“Don’t disturb the young love’s growth. Did you hear what the doctor said? Your friend is ok now. She just needs to rest”, murmured Hyunseung, raising one of his eyebrows.

 “Oh right! I almost forgot”, Eunha yelled in realization.

Then she patted her forehead because of her silly action. She had noticed that the relationship between Rinnie and Dongwoon was not normal as a friendship. It went a bit further although they had not really known each other for a long time.

“So we’ll leave yeah?” ensured Hyunseung.

Eunha did not say anything but she nodded her head understandingly. Then both of them said goodbye to Dongwoon and walked out silently, leaving a future-lovely couple in the patient room.

Eunha thought they would go back to where the others are right now so she turned left at the corner of the clinic block. Walking for awhile, she felt a bit weird. I mean she felt everything was so quiet, no human breath, action or sort of stuff like that. She quickly turned her head back to have a check and then she just noticed that Hyunseung was vanished.

Eunha could not get away from shocked expression. Her eyes rolled open widely and started blinking nonstop to make sure that it was not a dream of hers.

 

>>Eunha’s P.O.V<<

Where the hell is he right now? I might get trouble if I came back alone. I bet that they prepared like a bunch of questions to ask me already. 

Oh gosh. It seemed like the worst of my life that I had to face.

Therefore I decided to search him instead.

I turned left, turned right, then turned back to left, and then to right, but still I could not find out where he is.

Strangely in this time, I did not feel tired, I got mad only. As I scratched the back of my head harshly and furiously cursed under my breath.

That bad boy was gone without saying anything.

I swore I might rip him into small pieces to reduce my anger when I saw him.

“Yah Ms Park, are you looking for me?” suddenly I heard someone screaming loudly.

 I hurriedly tried to recognise who was enough brave to do that to me.

And there he is, laying the whole body on the sand but still letting his head a bit up to easily look at me.

“Where on earth had you been, Mr Jang?” I asked.

“Why I have to answer? You’re nothing to me”, that bastard smirked.

“Yah, stop being so mean. I know you’re not that type of man. I also know you’re attempting to act more tough and stronger to hide something. Is it right Mr Jang?” I told him.

Surprisingly this was the first time I saw him speechless. I mean he always likes to quarrel others.

Now he did not respond anything. He just sighed and nodded his head.

“How glad I am now. The one that I never ever have a close chat with quite understands me, more than my best bros a lot” Hyunseung confessed. “Yeah, you’re right. If you want to tell anyone about it, that’s fine”

He sat up and looked at me, giving me a weak smirk, which seriously melted lots of girl’s cold hearts in disbelief.

“Excuse me. I doubt you get confused with someone else. Because the one is standing in front of you is Park Eunha, not Park Eunjae or Eunjung. So I am me, who is smart enough to comfort people and keep secrets well”, I said.

As I pointed a finger proudly at myself, introducing a special professional that everyone had to admire, to him. I thought he would feel it the most stupid thing he ever heard but well, it wasn’t true. He laughed enjoyable like what I said was just a joke.

Right after that, Hyunseung asked me to come and sit next to him. I never predicted that we had a great conversation to discuss about then. We had many same opinions and favourites. That was so amazing. I mean this is the rarest thing that you can find in your life, a person who understands you clearly well by just looking through your actions, appearance, etc. My new friend was so unique and I loved having such a friend besides.

Hyunseung was the first one who I felt like being the same level as me. He was clever, smart and straight to the point. Still there one difference between us was that he had secrets, but I did not. And soon, as a good friend, I believed that he would share it to me with no need to question.