You’re right!

High School Time

>>Mae Rae’s P.O.V<<

“With me” suddenly I heard a male voice appearing.

I quickly tried to recognise who he was. I could not get away from shock because what I saw was definitely unbelievable. The guy named Son Dongwoon, who just answered that question was my boy too, my main target on this show and in this place.

I was dazed and speechless in front of that. Everyone started teasing Rinnie and him, except for me who just stood there depressingly and still sulked in another world, where there were only sadness and frustration.

“Yah Mae Rae! Are you alright? Why don’t you join the game?” suddenly Jen asked concernedly as she poked me.

“Don’t want! What about you?” I shrugged and gave her a random glance.

“Teasing that couple?” she said while her jaw was dropping a bit. I nodded and Jen added as she confidently patted her chest “That’s so childish! How could a mature girl like me do that?”

“Wow! I never expect you can say that, Jen ah!” Raejin looked at us and then smirked.

“Be polite girl! I’m older than you so you’re supposed to call me unnie! Get it?” Jen commanded as she glared into Raejin’s eyes deeply. Raejin did not answer but she nodded her head understandingly and smiled greatly.

“So you girls have to call me ‘oppa’ right?” unexpectedly Doojoon got involved into our conversation.

“Bwoh!?” all the three of us yelled surprisingly in unison.

“I’m older than you too! But I’m a boy so you should call oppa instead yeh?” he explained and grinned broadly. We did not mouth anything but still stared at him with a blank expression on face.

 “Okay whatever you want!” then Jen sighed. Raejin and I nodded our as following her agreement.

“So let’s say it!” Doojoon mumbled.

“Speak louder! What do you want?” I murmured.

“OPPA! Call me oppa!”  He requested and smiled nicely at us. We felt like he was a sweet guy so we did as what he wanted then.

 

>>Yu’s P.O.V<<

Unintentionally I looked around and saw Raejin, Mae Rae, Jen and Doojoon were chatting. I did not what the conversation was about but I wanted to say something too. I clapped my hands making a big sound to get everyone’s attention and gave them a gentle smile. “Nah! Does anyone wanna go to the beach? The weather kinda seems hot today so....” unwontedly I was cut off by the ty MJ. I quickly glanced at her in anger but unluckily she did not notice that.

“Hey Yu! You don’t have to talk too much! We know what you want! So let’s pack your stuffs and go then!” MJ told roughly while Minhee was painting the nails for her.

I sighed and then sadly walked to the bed room to get some necessary things for the picnic with Jen, Mae Rae and Raejin.

 

>>Minhee’s P.O.V<<

“Minjee ah! Why are you being so mean to Yu?” I asked curiously as I stopped painting her nails and looked up at her face in inquisitiveness.

“Aish! I’m not mean! That’s the way I chat with other people and it’s like my hobby, I can’t change it.” MJ explained and slightly blew her nails to dry them faster.

“Yeh I agree with MJ! She’s really right because I did try to change my hobby but definitely failed 100%!” Yoseob added as immediately he put his thumb up at MJ and showed her an admired look.

“Oh yeah! Yoseobbie is also right too! Hobby is something that is really hard to change! You guys know what? He did try to control his self to stay away from but badly he’s still with it now!” All of a sudden, Kikwang started making fun on Yoseob by telling something dirty about him. Then he laughed nonstop and kept pointing at Yoseob, who was the main character in his joke.

I did not know how to join the joke so I just sat there and watched. Unexpectedly I saw Yoseob’s face was getting redder and redder in anger and nerve and it might be really hot after all.  I thought it obviously would make some food get cooked.

“So who’re gonna drive us there?” I heard Eunha questioned to change the topic as she folded her arms and looked at the group who were sitting on the floor and playing X-Box games.

 “Can I?” Rinnie shyly asked as she put one hand up while her head was still directed down to the floor.

“You know how to drive?” surprisingly I heard everyone shouted in unison before I decided to ask that question by myself.

“Oh yeh! I’m eighteen now so driving car is easy for me!” Rinnie responded clearly as she moved her chin up a bit.

“Oh okay! But are you sure that you’re a safe driver?” Junhyung asked in concern.

“Aish! We’re friends right? So you have to trust me!” Rinnie muttered as she surely raised her eyebrows and stared at him.

“But I think you should seat in the same car with our Dongwoon to get more advices and helps about it because he’s quite high-experienced at it although he was the youngest boy in BEAST!” Hyunseung suggested nicely and smirked before he walked to Dongwoon and wrapped one arm around his shoulder.

“But we have sixteen people here so that means we need over 2 cars!” Taeyeon smartly added.

“Oh yeh right! So do you wanna take us there, Taeyeon?” Junhyung said and smiled gently at her.

“But I don’t know how to drive! Really sorry!” Taeyeon replied shyly while scratching her head nervously.

“I was just joking so don’t feel sorry! I will drive you and others to the beach!” He explained.

“But how are you guys gonna get there?” Eun Chan suddenly asked.

“By our company vans” Yoseob quickly answered.

“EAH?” Eun Chan yelled shockingly. “I thought you may use your own cars to take us there.”

“No we can’t. Our manager, G.O hyung keeps all our car keys not to let us plan to go anywhere else while living here. So we’re supposed to call him to ask him that we can go or not and borrow two vans of his to fit all of us to go there.” Doojoon clarified as he took out his phone in his pocket and started dialling someone.

The rest did not say anything but quietly listened to the talk of G.O manager and him. We were scared that G.O would not accept and allow us to have a picnic on the beach because it was quite crowded so many people could recognise them and also misunderstand that we, the girls were their lovers. Scandals and rumours would spread widely and fast in just a few minutes. So a big risk to ruin the group or a lucky chance to be more popular was the only thing they could get after all.

We even tried to control our breath not to make any sound until Doojoon hung up the phone. “YES!” immediately he yelled eagerly and started dancing crazily in happiness. Amazingly the other boys also did that too after all of us realised manager G.O nicely accepted our request once.

Everyone quickly got their stuffs before left the apartment. Then we waited for BEAST’s assistants to bring us the vans to travel the most wonderful place ever.

 


Sorry for my late and bored update as usual! >.< But still hope you guys/girls like it! :)

Anyway can you help me one thing? I think the current title of the fic doesn't fit my story really much so I wanna change it! But I have no idea about it at the moment so I obviously need your help! Can you give me some names, I mean suggestions for the title of this fic? PLEASE, my lovely and wonderful readers! :)

Thanks in advance! :)