Names (part 1)

High School Time
All of a sudden, everyone yelled in unison. “OH MY GOD”

In front of their face was a hole of trash. Rubbish of many kinds of stuffs was everywhere. YUCK! They could clearly see the insects, cockroaches, bugs and also rats were moving around and around the apartment.

A sign of the disgust emotion appeared on their face as predicting. The skin around their eyes was tightened and drawn together and their upper eyelid was tightened to hold their eyes open. Their eyebrows were moved down and closer together. Their upper lips were pulled up to expose their upper teeth, and their lower lips were slightly pulled down...

“What can we do now?” everyone yelled in unison once again as they turned their head and looked at each other in disbelief and surprise. But then they decided to find the best solution to solve this problem so everyone was split into three groups and each group had to clean up a part of the apartment.

Group 1: Doojoon & Hyunseung & Lee Joon & Eun Hae & Eunha & Yu-mi

Group 2: Junhyung & Dongwoon & Taeyeon & Raejin & Mae Rae & Rin Chyeon

Group 3: Yoseob & Kikwang & Mir & MJ & Eun Chan & Minhee

 

~~~~~~~~~ Doojoon’s Point Of View ~~~~~~~~~

“Aissh! How could this happen? I think you must surely check this place before you signed to hire it” Hyunseung shouted furiously at Joon as he scratched his head nervously and glanced at Joon fiercely.

 “Yah! It wasn’t my fault! My other assistant, Park Sanghyun did sign the contract and hired this terrible place but... he was fired a few weeks ago because he unintentionally ripped my favourite shirt which cost most expensive ever” Joon sighed depressingly.

“So he may take revenge on you by doing this?” I asked curiously as I slightly raised my eyebrows and looked up at Joon whose body leaned toward the wall at that time.

“Erm... I don’t know! I don’t care that much! Ya’know I’m just a guest star on this show so that means I don’t have to be here as long as you guys! By the way I just wanna come to visit you guys a friend and see how your first meeting was going!” Joon shrugged and folded his arms over his chest.

“Oh alright! I see!” I said understandingly. But MEETING? Oh geez! I almost forgot to introduce myself and my group in front of those girls and also ask their names. YOU’RE SO BRAINLESS! I thought and sighed then.

“Well ladies, we’re gonna be friends and supposed to live together. I’m Yoon Doojoon. And there are Jang Hyunseung and Lee Joon” I pointed at them while they are trying to clean up the bathroom. “Anyway what’s your name?” I knew it was stupid but I guessed that it was the only way to know their name. I looked at them and they looked at me nervously. Yeah and we smiled awkwardly after that.

It took a long time but finally they replied my question. First of all, I heard a girl looked really smart and tough answered “Oh I’m Park Eunha and this is Kim...”

But she was cut off by another girl who seemed really tomboyish and cool “Yah I don’t need your help for introducing my name” immediately that girl turned at me with a couple of gorgeous eyes. “I’m Kim Eun Hae but I prefer everyone call me Jen! Get it!?”    

I did not say anything but nodded my head and smiled gently. “What about you lady?”, I looked curiously at the last girl in my group and then I noticed she was staring at me uncomfortably and a little weirdly.

“Yu! Yu-mi! But Yu! Understand??” she said roughly to me... to a handsome and hot boy! What a mean and weird girl! But anyway I and Hyunseung knew 3 over 10 now, I hoped other boys could try to get the other girls’ name too so we could exchange to each other without asking them awkwardly. That was a good idea right?

---------