YOU ARE THE CHOSEN GIRLS!

High School Time

During the class... most of the students did not focus on their study and felt so sleepy because of THE BORED LESSON, history... Yeah Shiny High School is a place just only for who were talented and interested in ART! History... it did not get included in it. So that subject never ever caught the entire students’ attention. Too bad!

However, all of a sudden, the speaker of the school started telling something and that stole all of the attention away from the lesson unexpectedly. “Morning students, I hope today will be a perfect day for you again like the others, especially for Im Taeyeon in class 2A, Oh Mae Rae in class 2D, Choi Minhee in class 3A, Park Eunha in class 3A, Kim Rin Chyeon in class 3A and Kin Eun Hae in class 3C because the students who I just read the name out will have to meet our sincere principal, Mr. Yang after this lesson. So now let’s go back to your amazing lesson and continue studying ok?!”

“BWOH??” lots of people yelled loudly in surprise and obviously made the class so so noisy. Those girls who just heard their name from the speaker could not get away from shock as they thought ‘what did I do? I know I’m different from others but it doesn’t mean anything...’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the principal’s office... all of the 6 girls were there at the same time and tried to ask Mr. Yang the reason of why they had to meet him.

“So why we have to be here?? Ya’know time is really precious to us... and now is the time for me to rest with my boys but...” Mae Rae sighed as she folded her arms and gave the principal an unpleasant glare.

“Girls, please calm down. There’s nothing bad to be here. I just want you know a special thing. You’re the 6 luckiest girls of this school who will be able to meet BEAST, film a show with them and also... also live together with them!” Mr. Yang said gladly as he showed everyone his brightest smile and clapped his hands.

“Hell no!” Eun Hae screamed in disbelief as she cupped her face while was open widely.

Taeyeon didn’t know what to say but she did the same thing as Eun Hae.

“Why not?? It’s AWESOME! BEAST is my favourite music group. I love them so much!” Rin Chyeon said happily as she tried to find someone that she thought she was close with and began hugging that person.... who named Eunha.

“But why choose me instead of my sister, Minjee? I think she’s prettier and more confident than me” Minhee asked curiously while her head was still down to the floor.

“Because she’s dumb and also in the lowest class!” Eunha smirked as she wrapped one of her arms around Minhee’s shoulder. However, she did not notice that a death stare was headed on her... and it started from Eun Hae and Mae Rae.

“So now you can leave ladies. Hope you prepare everything perfectly for your new future life with BEAST” Mr. Yang told gently and smiled.

The 6 of them left the room after heard that.

~RING RING~ immediately the table phone rang loudly so Mr. Yang quickly picked it up. “yeoboseyo?” he asked.

“Oh annyong Mr. Yang! I’m G.O, BEAST’s manager. I just want you know we will put 4 more girls in the show and they are Choi Raejin in class 1A, Hong Yu-mi in class 1B, Hwang Eun Chan in class 2B and Choi Minjee in class 3D” the man clearly informed.

“Ok! I get it! I’ll tell them later! Thanks for choosing our students! I hope you and also BEAST’s boys have a nice day!” Mr. Yang added nicely before he hung up the phone.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe... as I promise, the result is announced on 1st of January, 2011! HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! XD

Well....10 chosen girls! Congrats! :D

At first time, I thought i'll chose 6 but it's really hard because both of ur appl. are so GREAT, I wanna choose all of you! :D

I'm so sorry to who don't get picked! but i'll add your character in my story soon! Plz don't unsubscribe and keep supporting my fic! I love and thank you really much! XD