T.E.A.S.E.R

High School Time

“YAH! Wake up boys! Stop being so lazy! Now is 10AM and you’re still lying on your bed?! ” suddenly a male voice appeared loudly in BEAST’s dorm when everyone was sleeping.

“It’s too early! Y’know that we don’t have any schedule to do today so let me dream of my y girls ok?! Anyway please keep your voice down! You’re so noisy!” Junhyung yelled without thinking of who he was talking to as he put the blanket over his whole body and tried to sleep again.

“Omo! Stop that Junhyung! You are talking to your boss, get it?!” Doojoon shouted at Junhyung as he started kicking Junhyung hardly to let him know it was not a joke.

“But why are you here sir?” Yoseob asked sleepily.

“Because I bring a hot news to you. From now on, you’re able to film a show with 6 special female students” That man explained clearly.

“Bwoh!” all of the BEAST’s boys yelled in unison unbelievably with a shocked face. “But why we have to do that?” Hyunseung asked curiously.

“Because it’ll make you be more popular and famous in this country and also overseas! Don’t try to force it ok?! It’s your job!” after finished his last sentence, he quickly left the room without saying goodbye.

Everyone could not get away from SHOCK as they sat stunned on their bed while their mouth still gaped open widely and their eyes were obviously on their manager as a sign *Please explain something!*  

“Ok! Both of you heard that right?” the manager asked.

BEAST didn’t answer but nodded their head. Then suddenly the manager threw something big like a box to them. “There are some profiles for you to choose your future partner. Only pick one who you think you like the most! And one more thing... Erm... I think I’m gonna tell you guys later! See you soon!” He added before he stepped out of the room.

Then all of the boys started sitting close together, opened the box and read the profile information.... and lastly they found something interesting for them... some special features in those profiles... and that made them smile happily and brightly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

But who'd they choose for the show?? Keep reading and you find out that soon! Maybe tomorrow! :D

LOL... this is my first time for making a teaser. I think it doesn't look like that right?

But still hope you like it! :D