On The Way to Paradise

High School Time

>>Minhee’s P.O.V<<

Unfortunately I sat next to Kikwang and I felt like he was seriously nosy and a bit erted. I was not sure but accidentally I heard him and Yoseob concentrated on chatting about . Certainly I glared at them in surprise but gladly they did not notice that because it would make an awkward distance between us.

 

>>Jen’s P.O.V<<

Ah! I was so tired and mad at the same time. I wanted to sleep but those people were so noisy and annoying. They sang, talked and played many games on the way to go to the beach.  They did not try to stop for a short while. I felt like my body burning hotter and hotter in anger. I looked at them with a couple of furious eyes while rubbing my head incessantly. I decided to teach them a lesson but all of a sudden, I sensed someone’s finger was placing on my lips gently. I quickly gave him a glance in disbelief.

“I know what you feel at the moment but don’t break the excited atmosphere! You can use my IPod to listen to some songs and forget about those silly bothers.” He softly whispered into my ear and took out his IPod off his brown messenger bag then.

I did not know why but my heart seriously beaten faster and faster after heard and also saw that. My cheeks turned blushing unexpectedly. I flustered hiding it, my facial expression on face behind my hair as I moved my head down a bit.

“So do you wanna use it?” he asked.

“Erm... sure! Thanks for that.” I nervously answered as I took it out of his hand and unintentionally touched him. Immediately I felt something tingling running inside my body, especially in my heart. It wasn’t normal or easy to recognise what it was but unbelievably it made me get butterflies in stomach.

“Oh Jen! One more thing I wanna tell you. The IPod just only has...” he stuttered and grinned awkwardly.

“Has what?” I gave him a curious look.

“Err... nothing. Never mind! Just enjoy the songs!” He quickly said.

“Oh okay!” I nodded my head. Then he turned back to his friends and joined their fun but still he did not forget to give me a smile as a goodbye before did that.

 I put the ear phones in my ears and began choosing the songs in the IPod. Surprisingly I noticed there were just only seven songs and most of them were BEAST’s songs such as Shock, Bad Boy, Say No, etc. I wondered how he could like those songs when he had to sing and also listen to them over a hundred of times. To me, that was definitely bored and horrible. But curiosity came to me when I saw a song of a different music group, I guessed. I quickly chose that song to hear and I absolutely fell in love with it. I tried to find the name of the singer and I was kinda amazed at it. The singer and author was the same person, who just lent me this IPod, Yoon Doojoon.

I felt like he was so special and unique. I wanted to know more about him. But did that mean I liked him? Because the feeling that I had for him was really different from what I had for the others.

 

>>Raejin’s P.O.V<<

Well, the picnic seemed really fun because on the whole way to go there, we played lots of interesting games and I laughed all the time. BEAST’s boys looked really nice but a little childish and careless, except for the cool leader.

Doojoon had everything I wanted from a boy or a man could be. He was really clever, thoughtful, helpful, handsome and y seriously. I thought he should be a perfect boyfriend ever so who had him was really lucky. So I believed that I must take him to be mine as soon as possible because there would be many girls having the same idea of stealing him as me.

Smartly I realised I just had a rival who I must beat to get Doojoon oppa also sat in front of me, Kim Eun Hae, Jen. But unlucky for me, she looked really strong and powerful at fighting to get something for herself so I better must be careful.

 

 >>MJ’s P.O.V<<

I sensed something strange just happening in the van. I meant between two girls who seemed very interested in one boy. Perhaps they would have a fight to win him. But which side should I stand by? One was my dongsaeng and one was my grade mate. That was hard to decide but I felt bad if I did not do something to help them.

I quickly got my phone out of my pocket and sent Mae Rae and Minhee a message secretly to tell what happened to their close friend. I did not wait for so long; I received Mae Rae’s reply.

From: Rae Rae

Unnie! Are you kidding me?

Aish! Mae Rae totally did not believe me. She always thought I was silly but honestly I was not. I was just not as smart or clever as my sister but it did not mean anything. So I really hated someone compare me to her.

Anyway, Minhee did not text back so I guessed I better called her. I dialled her number and waited and waited until she picked up my call.

“Yoboseyo?” I heard someone nicely asked but I did not care as I shouted loudly and meanly into the phone. “Yah Minhee! Where on earth had you been? Why did you not reply my message? Do you think I’m joking? I’m serious!”

“But...” someone tried to say but that person was cut off by me.

“Trust me because I have too many experiences for dating, flirting or recognising who loves whom! Jen and Raejin surely like the same guy and I bet not anyone else, he is the leader of BEAST, Yoon Doojoon” I did not forget to lower my voice.

“Bwoh? Are you serious?” that person asked in disbelief.

“Yeh yeh yeh! You’re the third person knowing that!” I responded and then realised it was not Minhee’s voice. It was someone else’s and it sounded like a male voice. I wondered who he was so immediately I asked. “You’re not my Minhee, who are you?”

I did not get the answer for a while but still could hear some giggles. I felt a bit uncomfortable so I murmured. “Yah! Tell me quickly! Are you deaf or mute so you can’t hear or answer my question?”

Suddenly that person started coughing. “Oops, my bad! Really sorry!”

“So who the hell are you?”

“Yang Yoseob, that’s my name.”

“Yoseob!? Why do you answer my sister’s phone?”

“Because she’s sleeping right now and her phone rang annoyingly and also nonstop so everyone asked me to answer it.” Yoseob explained nicely.

“So you know everything right?” I just wanted to make clear.

“Yeah! So can I gossip with others about that?”

“Hell no! Just keep it as a secret between us. Don’t tell anyone else because you’ll die with me!” I commanded and threatened him scarily.

Then I quickly hung up the phone so he could not say anything against my order. However, I felt a bit weird appearing in my body. Because I never had a secret with any boys, but now I had one with him, Yoseob.

 


I don't know that you like this chapter or not, but I really appreciate it! :)
 

Anyways can you give me some suggestions for the tilte of the story? Because it's really important to me at the moment!

Thanks in advance! :)