First Meeting

High School Time

The 6 girls... no! Honestly 10 at the moment and all of them were standing in front of an apartment with their luggage beside and waiting for someone uncomfortably.

“So you also get chosen, Miss MJ (Minjee)?” Eunha asked surprisingly.

“Oh right! I’m also in this show with you, Miss Park Eunha!” MJ smirked at Eunha and stared into her eyes deeply and evilly. “You never think I’m in right? But too bad because money can solve everything and I have it and can use it wherever and whenever I want!” MJ laughed terribly as she wrapped her arm around her twin sister’s neck, Minhee.

“What? Money? I’m not that rich like you, senior! But I’m still in this show and standing here with you” Yu-mi said teasingly before she smirked and waved her hand in front of MJ’s face as a sign ‘Money cannot solve anything, idiot!’

“Okay ladies! Stop this topic at here please! I don’t wanna get troubled on my first day with BEAST oppas ok!?” Eun Chan requested truly so Rin Chyeon and Eunha nodded their head and made a high-five with her.

“Yeh! Stop it! And also shut all of your mouth please! I can’t sleep at all!” Eun Hae yelled loudly when she was the only girl who was sitting on the floor and trying sleeping.

MJ decided to talk back but suddenly a man appeared behind her and that made her heart nearly drop out of her body. He stood really really close to her. She could hear his breath and his heart beat in every second and also sense of the warmth coming out from his body. MJ immediately turned her head back and tried to recognise who that bastard was while the rest were giggling. “Yah! Who the hell are you? Try to do that one more time? I swear your life isn’t gonna go easier!” MJ cried out madly.

“Calm down girl! Don’t talk like that with your future partner ok?” that guy smiled gently.

“Partner?? You?? Are you dreaming? You don’t have anything good to let me choose you for that position!” MJ raised her eyebrows as she folded her arms over her chest.

“Hey unnie! If you’re not interested in him so give him to me! He seems good-looking by the way! I might give him one chance” Mae Rae suggested greatly as she slowly walked to MJ and put her hands on MJ’s shoulder.

“Omo! You guys actually don’t know who I am?” that man questioned astonishingly as he cupped his face in his hands. Those girls nodded their head.

Suddenly Rin Chyeon ran quickly to him and hugged him tightly. The guy didn’t know what to do as he stood stunned there with an unbelievable face. Rin Chyeon did not stop at there as she moved her face closer to his and tried to take advantage of him by KISSING him. However, unlucky for her, because someone’s hand was directed between their face so her lips couldn’t touch that boy’s lips but they touched that person’s hand.

“Haha! That chick wanna steal our Dongie’s first kiss guys! But thank god! Junhyung, you just saved him!” another guy appeared and began laughing non-stoppable after he saw what happened. Someone, another guy too asked him stop but he could not do that as he held his stomach and started lying on the floor while still laughing.

“C’mon Yoseob! Stop that now! Don’t embarrass the girls! This is our first meeting by the way! Be nice ok? If not, I won’t let you borrow my stuffs anymore!” that guy tried to be serious but badly he ended up with a big laughter as he was lying down next to Yoseob.

“Aish! Are you guys trying to make me mad or happy huh Yoseob and Kikwang?? Stop being so childish, my dongsaeng!” another guy suddenly shouted crazily before he pretended to kick Yoseob and Kikwang’s hardly.

All of the girls felt so scared as they moved closer to each other and tried to stay away from that guy. But unintentionally one of the girls stepped on someone’s foot so they heard him screamed in pain and then complained. “Ouch! Please watch your step! You know if I get injured because of that, I bet that my loyal fans are supposed to look for you and give you an unimagined terrible lesson”

That girl, Taeyeon was speechless for a while but kept bowing her head in nerve as an apology. She never ever wanted to get involved in those kinds of things because it would ruin her future life.

“Yah! Doojoon! Please don’t make me say those words again! BEE NICEEEEE with the girlss!!!” that scary guy yelled loudly again as he ran his finger through his hair and made his hair look definitely messy like a bird nest.

“Oh okay! I’ll be nice! So calm down Hyunseung!” Doojoon obviously tried to comfort Hyunseung as he patted Hyunseung’s shoulder softy. Then he turned his head to Taeyeon and smiled gently. “I’m sorry you too lady. I just want our meeting be unforgettable! So... please forgive my bad. I’m not that mean! I just wanna make some fun”

Taeyeon actually was a shy girl so she just nodded her head while her eyes were still viewed down to the floor. Then she quickly ran to her friends without saying anything again.

“Omo! I’m late! I’m so sorry! My personal assistant forgot to check the timetable so...” suddenly another man appeared with sweats were full of his whole body and wetted his shirt seriously... and that showed his perfect abs unexpectedly. But anyway those girls were so lucky because they could see what others could not!!!

“Yah! Bang Mir! Move your quickly! There’re many people waiting for you! NOO! I mean your key to open the door!” that man added. Then they saw a young man with brown hair looked really tired but tried to run to that hot guy as fast as he could and gave him the key in his hand.

“So now we can go in yeh, Mr. HOLLYWOOD ACTOR – Lee Joon??” Doojoon asked jokingly as he smiled and wrapped his arm around Joon’s shoulder and walked in the apartment with him.

All of a sudden, everyone yelled in unison. “OH MY GOD”

In front of their face was a.................

  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hows this chapter guys??? long or short??? but bored, isn't it?? anyway please comment and give me ur opinions! i'll thank ya a lot!  :D

I'm sorry if you can't ur name in this chapt.... maybe in the next chapt.... I promise! :D

but is anyone interested in MBLAQ?? LOL... just curious cuz i''m also an A+ so wanna put oppas in my story too... can i?! :)

 

oh sorry... but I need ur help again,,,, I just create a poll... plz vote! :)