Bad boys + Good girls

High School Time

>>Eun Chan’s P.O.V<<

Worriedly walking around could not solve any problem, therefore I sat still on the chair with Minhee, Jen, and Taeyeon, staring at the way the survivors after being in hell might come out.

“Kikwang is back!” all of a sudden, I heard Yoseob cried out happily.

I bet that he and Kikwang were really close.

Because he did not mind what people were thinking, he ran quickly to Kikwang and gave him a ‘welcome-back-to-life’ and ‘I-miss-you’ hug after seeing him depressingly walking towards us.

“Don’t let people think you’re gay” I teased jokingly.

I knew it was bad but I guessed that was the only way to make the atmosphere a bit better and lighter. You guys knew who I am right? Hwang Eun Chan was a really cheerful, optimistic and humorous girl.

Kikwang did not say anything but he gave me a smile, which contained a little awkwardness. But that was fine to me.

Unlike him, Yoseob immediately turned to me and gave me a faked disappointed look.

“Aw~ how come I be gay while I’m in love with a girl?” responded Yoseob, pouting cutely.

I started coughing in surprise because I never expected that he joined the joke of mine.

“So who is she?” asked Taeyeon.

Suddenly I felt a bit curious of the answer. I wondered what kind of ideal girl that boys like Yoseob might love.

As a gossip girl, exploring more mysteries is a great thing to do.

I patiently waited for his reply but sadly he did not tell me or others anything about that girl, even just a small hint.

Yoseob kept saying it was a secret and now was not a right time to reveal it.

So we all sighed in disappointment.

 

>>Kikwang’s P.O.V<<

What a stupid idiot I am. How could I do that? I . I totally .

I felt very embarrassed when facing people so I quickly made a quick disappearance. I walked along the coast without shoes; to ask nature help me remove the sadness in mind and let me feel that peace and freshness are everywhere.

Sand was so soft and great to play with. I did not care that I was quite old to do that or not. I just sat on the sand and play some random games that you can see easily when you arrive the beach.

“Are you better now?” suddenly a familiar voice was heard.

I was pretty sure that it was not from male. It sounded a bit soft and girly.

I quickly turned around, trying to recognise who it was. And there, a girl nervously came closer to me.

“What are you doing here, Minhee?” I asked.

Yeah right, it was Minhee, the girl that I had the most words to talk about in those girls, full one sentence or something. She seemed like a nerd because she loved to study and liked to warn people of something but well, I had to admit that she was a really good, sweet and caring girl.

“Just wondering you’re ok or not.” she shortly answered.

“Thanks for your concern but it’s not your business so I doubt that you had better stay away from it.” I said in a threatening voice.

I knew it was bad but I did not feel wanting to have any conversation with strangers, I mean the ones who I’m not really close with right now.

Because it might be a shame for me, if they explored many unwonted things of mine happening.

“Bad guy! You ignore people who care for you and act like you don’t need them although it’s just a silly lie of yourself. You wanna be that type of man?” questioned Minhee, leaning closer to me and giving me an understandable stare into my eyes.

I tried to avoid the glance as I laughed awkwardly.

“But I’ve been a bad and also erted guy since ages ago. And you know that right?” I asked.

“What’re you talking about?”

“Well, remember on the way to come here?”

“So?”

“You heard what we, Yoseob and I talked about, didn’t you?”
“Seriously I believe that you need to fix that personality of yours. You can’t think that you’re always right... ” stated Minhee.

But I quickly cut off her before letting her continue her teaching lesson.

“Don’t try to change the topic. I just want you to say one word, YES or NO only!”

“Is it that important?”

I did not reply but I nodded my head.

“Well, yes. I unintentionally heard it. Are you pleased now?” Minhee responded.

“Pleased? Of course I am! Because at last one girl already knew who exactly I am, Lee Kikwang is. I feel sick that most of my fans think I’m a cute, friendly and nice type” I confessed, patting my chest.

 “Oh I see. So you feel better right?” she concerned.

I smiled thankfully at her and nodded my head one more time.

“That’s good then. I guess I can leave now.” said Minhee, standing up and wiping sand, dust on her shorts.

“Wait” I yelled, holding her hand tightly and pulling her to sit again.

Because of that action, she looked at me in shock as her eyes rolled open widely.

I looked at her in shock too as my jaw dropped down a bit.

I did not know what to say anymore. Why I did that? She might get mistaken that I like her.

It wasn’t good right?

 “Want me to stay to help you feel relieved?” asked Minhee smartly.

I was speechless. I just nervously nodded my head.

But how weird this time was, I acted like a shy boy in front of her.

Every time she had any close action with me (please don’t misunderstand it) such as placing her hand gently on mine, whispering into my ears, tickling me, etc, I felt my heart beating faster in disorder and my face a bit blushing.

So what did all of that mean?