Names (part 3)

High School Time

~~~~~~~~~ Mir’s Point Of View ~~~~~~~~~

Well... my job seemed more terrible after Park Sanghyun was fired. He was my best friend forever! No one could understand me like him! But I really felt so sorry for him because all of what he’d done was just to protect me. I ripped that idiot’s shirt accidentally but hyung admitted that he did it. He was so so GOOD to me! He knew I really needed this job to earn money for my poor family.

LEE JOON! I thought you better watch out! I looked at him with unforgettable hatred in my heart. I swore that I would do anything to take revenge on him. Let’s wait for it JOON, Mr. Hollywood Actor!

 

~~~~~~~~~ Kikwang’s Point Of View ~~~~~~~~~

I felt something wrong with Joon hyung’s assistant, Mir! Was it his name? He looked so weird and seemed hiding something mysterious. But I thought that wasn’t my business so I turned back to my current job! A CLEANER!

I was in a group with Seobbie, Mir, the twin sisters and another girl. But still felt sad because I didn’t know anyone’s name yet. May I ask them?

I stopped cleaning the floor as I looked up at them. There were three girls with three different types of appearance and also attitude.

“Yo KiKwangie! What are you looking at? Falling in love with one of those girls over there?” surprisingly I heard a familiar voice and it was.... from Seobbie. He tried to tease me and I knew that so I didn’t say anything and stared into his eyes angrily and deeply,

I thought he got it as he raised his eyebrows and shrugged his shoulder. “But anyway how do you think about that girl?” he asked curiously as he pointed a most different in those three.

“Not bad!” I frowned.

“Aeh? That’s it?” Seobbie showed me his blankest face ever.

“So what do you want? That’s my answer!” I looked at that girl once again while folding my arms over my chest.

“Ask her name for me! I’ll give you my newest movie I just bought last night” Seobbie whispered threateningly into my ear and smirked after that. DAMN IT! He got my weakness!

 “Fine! But one favour, you must go with me!” I commanded him.

“Sure bro!” he quickly gave me a clear answer as he tightly wrapped his arm around my neck and dragged me to the place where those three girls were cleaning. We walked closer and closer to them until someone’s head was up and that girl surely saw us. “What are doing here boys?” she asked.

“Oh! We’re friends now but still don’t know each other’s name yet so...” I tried to say something but immediately I felt someone jumped into my mouth and sat there. Honestly my sentence was cut off by that girl. I got so shocked. How could a girl be that mean??

“Don’t have to go so far! Just short please! You wanna know our name right? I think I don’t need a long introduction because I’m kinda popular and hot at school so if you wanna know any more info, just ask the others!” that girl said so confidently as I never expected there was such a girl on the world like her. OMGEE!

“Minjee! Be nice! They’re really famous! If their fans know you talked to them that way, you’re able to end up your life soon!” Oh so that named Minjee. But what about this girl? She looked so kind and smart as she suggested and advised her sister the right things.

“MJ! Not Minjee, please Minhee! By the way I’m so tired. I think I need some rest! So take care of this place by yourself guys!” she sighed as she waved goodbye at us and walked away from the room. Anyway I just knew another name of hers and also her sister Minhee! But MJ! That sounded cool like mine ‘AJ’! keke... I started giggling without mentioning that Seobbie was glaring at me! Oops! I forgot to ask that girl’s name!

“I’m Kikwang and here’s Yoseob!” I introduced us one more time and then... “So you’re Minhee-sshi and you’re......” I hoped she understood what I planned to do.

“Oh I’m Hwang Eun Chan! Nice to meet you!” she bowed nervously.

“That’s okay Eun Chan-sshi! Glad to meet you too!” Yoseob smiled gently and also bowed his head as greeting.

So finally I’ve done my job pretty well! I felt so happy because I could see my baby love soon! Aww I could not wait for that time anymore! Please Seobbie! Give it to me as fast as you could please! Well I felt so tired of being nice in front of fans so I just wanted to find something fun to do! !? I was enough old to watch that thing so I did not care and mind that someone called me ERT or kinda stuff like that because I knew there were many more idols interested in watching it like me and Seobbie! But I hoped that this secret would not be announced in front of public because it may make us definitely so shameful! But whatever, it was not the right time to talk about those stuffs! So sorry!

I tried to stop thinking of those dirty things and decided to help Minhee to clean up the rest of the room as quick as possible. So we might have time to rest and know more about each other and also watch Seobbie’s movie. THAT WAS SO PERFECT!

 

~~~~~~~~~ Yoseob’s Point Of View ~~~~~~~~~

WOW! Hwang Eun Chan! Nice name girl! I loved that name really much! Hehe I guessed that I had to thank my Kikwangie a lot because what he’d done for me was obviously AMAZING! But I thought I should apologize to him later because I did lie to him!

movie! I didn’t buy it yesterday because I did watch it online and it was so cheap and bad! I was so disappointed with those main characters. Their acting skill was so TERRIBLE! I believed that mine was better than theirs 100%! Keke!

Anyway I had to get ready before I got punished by Kikwangie because of that lie. TRUTH sometimes hurt people a lot! KIkwangie! Please forgive me!

I sighed and looked back at KIkwang who was helping Minhee at the moment one more time and then quickly escaped the apartment in silence with Eun Chan.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL... Kikwang and Yoseob are so............ I'm sorry if you guys don't like that (plz tell me so I'll change that personality of theirs ASAP.... but If no one tells me... I think i'm gonna leave it like that in my story )! :D i just think that makes the story more excited

anyway hows this chapter guys? please comment! I love reading your comments! They make me feel more energetic to write more! :)

hehe as you guys want, I write my story in FIRST PERSON though I prefer THIRD PERSON D: now... but are you pleased with it or not?? Please tell me ok? Thanks