I Don't Love You

Save Me

Jaehyun’s POV

It’s been a week since Yoona-noona was transferred to MusixArt and it’s almost like Hell to me. You know why? Because of I was too stupid for not telling her that I don’t love her anymore YET. Pabo Im Jaehyun. Aish! This really gives me a huge headache. Plus, my growing feelings to Jihyo and Sana are making it even worse. Oh God, why are you doing this to me? I was lost in my train of thoughts when I feel a pair of arms hugging me from the back.

“Jaehyunnie~” Yoona coos as she suddenly gave me a back-hug while I was having breakfast with Nayeon and Jeongyeon. I swear that I can see Nayeon rolls her eyes in annoyance. Hehe, time for some teasing.

“Noona! Don’t call me like you called Sehun-hyung.” I reply, pouting and turn my head to meet Yoona’s doe eyes.

“So, what do expect me to call you? Jaehyun-baby?” Yoona asks with a smirk on her face and winks at me. Oh my God, please stop. In the corner of my eyes, I can see Nayeon’s expression changes completely. Mission accomplished! ㅋㅋ

Nayeon’s POV

What the fudge?! Does he even remember that the devil who is hugging him right now was the one who broke his heart?! Aish! If only I can kill you, Im Yoona! I think I’ve lost my appetite after I see them flirting each other like this.

“Babe, kaja! Let’s go to class first!” I didn’t realize that I raised my voice a bit. I don’t care anymore. I rushes to leave the cafeteria with Jeongyeon.

Normal POV

“What’s with Nayeon, Jaehyun-ah?” Yoona asks as she sits beside Jaehyun.

He shrugs his shoulders and continue to finish his breakfast as fast as he could. ‘Why is she so mad? Is she having the time of the month or something?’

ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

RRRIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!

“Jaehyun-ah, can you accompany me to the mall today?” Yoona asks. Before Jaehyun can say anything, Nayeon cuts him off.

“Mianhae, Yoona-unnie. Jaehyun already have some plans with me.” Nayeon lies as she looks at Jaehyun with a just-go-with-the-flow look. “Right?”

“Oh, yes. Mianhae, noona.” Jaehyun nods and smiles apologetically. ‘What are you planning, huh Bunny?’

Yoona nods and starts to walk out of the class. Without wasting any time, Nayeon hits Jaehyun’s left shoulder lightly and gestures him to follow her to the rooftop.

ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

“Are you really out of your mind, Im Jaehyun?!” Nayeon exclaims as soon as they have caught each others breathes after running towards the rooftop.

“What are you talking about, Nayeon-ah?” Jaehyun asks her back, while walking towards a bench to sit on.

“Yah, Im Jaehyun! Do you even remember that she was the one who broke your heart? Does that even mean anything to you? I know you’re a kind person, Jaehyun-ah. But, aren’t you even mad to her?” Nayeon stands in front of him and asks again. Jaehyun takes a deep breathe before he opens his mouth again.

“Look, I don’t love her anymore, okay?” Jaehyun confess calmly as he looks into his cousin’s eyes.

“But, why were you flirting with each other? In my eyes, it seems like you two reconciled again.” Nayeon asks as she settles down beside Jaehyun.

“I know that, Bunny. It’s just a way to make you annoyed, that’s all.”  Jaehyun’s answer surely caught Nayeon off guard.

“What?!” Nayeon squeals and before she can say anything, Jaehyun runs away. From there, the race to the cafeteria between the two cousins starts.

ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

Jaehyun was too busy running until he can’t see someone is walking towards his direction. Unfortunately, that person was too busy reading a book in her other hand.

“Jihyo-ah, careful!” Nayeon shouts. She was a meter away from Jaehyun when she saw her fellow leader. It was too late when Jihyo heard her and looked up just to welcome a strong force on her. She closes her eyes in fright as she falls backwards. She expects to fall on the concrete floor but instead, she falls on someone’s body.

“That hurts.” Jihyo quickly opens her eyes when she heard the familiar voice, groaning in pain. The world seems slowed down when Jaehyun opens his eyes just to welcome Jihyo’s big eyes staring back at him. Luckily, most of the students have already gone back to their respective classes and there’s only TWICE, GOT7 and Yoona that was left to witnessed it all.

Deugeun deugeun~ Deugeun deugeun~

‘What is this feeling? Am I in love again?’ Jaehyun thought.

‘Oh my god, am I in love?’ Jihyo thought.

“Ahem!’ Nayeon clears  loudly, snapping Jaehyun and Jihyo back to reality. Jihyo quickly stands up and straightens her uniform while Jaehyun slowly does the same as he felt that his back is aching from the hard impact of the fall. Feeling miserable, Jihyo crouches and offers a hand. The moment their hands touched, the strange feeling comes back.

“Gwae-gwaenchanayo, Jaehyun-oppa?” Jihyo quickly let go of Jaehyun’s hand after helping the latter stand, unable to mask her shyness towards the boy in front of her. ‘What on earth is happening to you, Park Jihyo? Why are you stuttering?’

“Ah, ne, gwaenchanayo. It’s just that,” Jaehyun answers while stretching his back.

“What?” Jihyo asks, urging him to continue.

“I think my spine broke into two.” Jaehyun says nonchalantly, earning a slap on his right shoulder.

"Excuse me, you’re hurting my pride over here.” Jihyo exclaims, pouting with her hands across her chest, looking at Jaehyun in disbelieve.

“Yes, I do think I am hurting your pride, Thomas.” Jaehyun replies and starts to laugh hysterically.

“Yah, Im Jaehyun! Neomuhae!” Jihyo exclaims and starts to tickle Jaehyun, making the latter laugh so hard.

“Okay, okay. Mianhae! Please stop!” Jaehyun pleads in between his laughter. Well, this is his biggest weakness. He is very sensitively ticklish.

“No, I won’t let you off the hook this time.” Jihyo continues her assault on the poor boy. Meanwhile, Yoona is feeling very jealous to see Jihyo and Jaehyun’s closeness. Nayeon was standing a few meters away from Jaehyun and Jihyo when she decides to leave both of the BLIND lovebirds alone and starts walking towards their class’ table. She notices that Yoona is observing JaeHyo with her expression that completely reflects the jealousy that she’s feeling. Nayeon takes her reserved seat beside Jeongyeon.

“Yoona-unnie.” Nayeon’s voice snaps Yoona back to reality.

“Ne?” Yoona answers quickly, scolding herself mentally as she knew Nayeon caught her staring at Jaehyun.

“Can I talk to you after this?” Nayeon asks politely. ‘I’m sorry, unnie. But this is the only way to wake you up from your dream.’

ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

Yoona’s POV

Here I am, standing in the rain outside the school’s gate, crying like a fool. Are you that stupid to think that Jaehyun will come back to you after all that you’ve done, Im Yoona?

FLASHBACK

“Look, unnie. I’m sorry if my words after this will hurt you. But, if I don’t tell you this, I’m afraid that you’ll drown on your own dream.’

“What are you talking about, Nayeon-ah? What dream?”

“Your dream to reconcile with Jaehyun. This won’t work for you anymore. Your love has already ended the day you broke up with him.”

END OF FLASHBACK

I already left a message to Appa to pick me up because he isn’t answering my calls. I was crying in the rain when I hear Jaehyun’s voice call my name.

Jaehyun’s POV

What the hell is she thinking? Standing outside of the school gate in the middle of the rain during class? Well, there’s no class lecture either. I don’t think she can hear me from this heavy rain when I call her name. I stop my tracks when I finally reach to her side. I place my hands on her shoulders to turn her body facing me.

“Yah, I’m Yoo-” I was about to scold her when I saw her eyes closed shut and feels her body shivering. I canceled my intentions to scold her and ask her in a more calm tone. “Noona, why are you here?”

“It’s all because of you!” Yoona suddenly exclaims through her cracked voice. Is she crying?

Normal POV

“It’s all because of you!” Yoona exclaims through her cracked voice. “You’ve made me look like a fool!”

“Wh-What are you talking about?” Jaehyun was shocked to hear the older girl’s remarks.

“Why don’t you tell me that you don’t love me?! Are you planning to play with my feelings as a revenge, Jaehyun-ah?! Yes, I still you! The reason why I broke up with you that day because my uncle told me to. He told me that your father will somehow found out about us!”

“Bw-bwo?” Jaehyun was shocked to hear Yoona’s confession. Before they can say anything else, Jaehyun’s father appear out of nowhere.

“So, this is Angel.”