New Student

Save Me

Eotteohke naega umjigil su eopge~ nal ooh aah ooh aah hage mandeureojwo~ gajja gajja-

Jaehyun rushes from the bathroom with a towel wrapped on his waist to answer the call from his cousin.

Jaehyun: Yo, what’s up?

Nayeon: Sheesh, you’re all hyped up. I thought you’re still sleeping. Even Tzuyu is not up yet. Oh! She’s awake now.

Jaehyun: Yah! I’ve changed, okay? Aish this kiddo.

Nayeon: Whatever. I’ve gotta go first. See you at school. Annyeong.

Jaehyun: Annyeong.

“Aish, this bunny really wasted my time!” Jaehyun mumbles to himself as he hurries to put on his new school uniform and adjusting his looks in the mirror. Uniform, check. Shoes, check. Hairstyle, check. Smile, check.

He quickly drives to MusixArt High School as he was instructed to meet the principal to deal with his schedule and everything else.

“Kaja! Today will be the new start of your life, Im Jaehyun! Fighting!”

ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

PABO JAEHYUN

Yah, where are you? -

+ At school

I know that, you pabo. -

But where? -

+ Somewhere. I’ll meet you up later.

+ Your class is E-1001 right?

Yeah. Waeyo? -

Are we in the same class? -

+ Aniya.

+ I’ll only pass by your class later.

Aish, I want the same class as you~ TT~ -

+ In your dreams, Bunny. Gotta go. Bye.

ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

“Good morning, class.” Sir Park Jin-young enters our class as soon as Nayeon shoved her handphone in her bag.

“Good morning, Sir.” The whole class of Elite-1001 says unisonly. Then, Nayeon sees a tall silhouette looks just like Jaehyun passing by their class.

“Please be seated because today, we will have a new student in your class and I bet you knew this guy a lot. Please come in!” The principal, Sir Park Jinyoung says.

‘Omo! Could it be?’ Jihyo, who was always uninterested in whatever the principal said, sits up straight as she hopes that a certain boy will be the new student.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Jeoneun Im Jaehyun imnida. I was transferred from SM Arts High School and former maknae of EXO. Please take care of me.” Jaehyun takes off his face mask and cap and introduces himself to the new class. The rest of the class claps their hands to welcome the boy.

“Jaehyun-ssi, if you need anything, feel free to ask me or your class monitor, Im Jaebum.” Sir Park says as he gestures to himself and Jaebum. Jaehyun just replies with ‘Ne.’ and bows politely to him as he went out of the class.

“Welcome to our class,” Jaebum taps on Jaehyun’s shoulder with a stoic face and continues with a smile, “bro.”

Both of them fist-bump each other and shares a handshake together.

“Well, then. Let me introduce you to your new classmates.” Jaebum slings his arm on Jaehyun’s shoulder as they face the rest of the class.

“So, let’s start with our seniors. 2pm-hyung and Miss A-noona.”

“Then, us, GOT7. Me known as JB, that’s Jinyoung, Jackson, Bambam, Youngjae, Yugyeom and Mark.”

“And, you do know TWICE. Nayeon, Dahyun, Mina, Momo, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, Sana, Jeongyeon and your girlfriend, Jihyo.” Jaebum says as the half of the class go wild when he mentions Jihyo as Jaehyun’s girlfriend. Jaehyun looks at Jihyo who was sitting in front of him and saw the girl hiding her face with a book.

“So, seems like there’s only one extra seat, you’ll be Sana’s seatmate. Mark, please go back to your seat.” Jaebum points the seat that Mark is sitting in the middle of the class beside Sana. Before they can say something else, Ms. Song comes in and they quickly go to their respective seats.

“Good morning, Sana-ssi.” Jaehyun greets Sana which Sana just reply with a nod.

After seeing her reaction, Jaehyun just remains a calm face and takes out his book, shrugging off his bad thoughts of the girl.

‘Aish! Why does he have to seat beside me?’ Sana thought as she straightens her seat and focus on the class.

ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

“Remember to hand in your homework tomorrow, okay?” Mrs. Go reminds her students which they reply with a unison ‘Ne!’ and bid goodbye.

“Sana-ssi, can I talk to you for a bit?” Jaehyun asks the girl beside her but earns silence in return. Then, he turns to see the girl dozing off on her desk. He shakes his head and starts to poke her cheeks, “Sana-ssi, ireona.”

Since the rest of the class already got out for recess, Jaehyun feels miserable to leave the girl alone. He pokes her again but the girl didn’t even move an inch. Unknowingly, he starts to stare at her.

“Why are you being this cold to me, Sana-ah? What did I do?” Jaehyun asks the sleeping girl as he brushed away the strands of hair on Sana’s face. But he didn’t know that Nayeon saw him and crept behind him to surprise them both.

“Kyeopta!” Nayeon exclaims, making both of them startled especially Jaehyun. Sana was surprised to see Jaehyun so close to her.

“What were you doing, huh Im Jaehyun?” Nayeon asks with a smirk on her face.

“Oh, please don’t think anything ridiculous, you ert.” Jaehyun replies as he remains a calm facade and stands up as he slings his backpack on his back.

“Aish! I can never win with this guy!” Nayeon grumbles as she turns around and stomps her feet away. Sana is a bit confuse about what had happened as she scratches her head lightly.

‘Kyeopta.’ Jaehyun thought. ‘Wait, what?’

ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

“Oppa, oppa! Can I have your number phone?”

“Oppa, saranghae!”

Sana was controlling herself as she hears Jaehyun’s fans remarks. Jaehyun just continue to treats his fan even though he is having his lunch, making Sana a bit annoyed.

‘Aish! I can’t even eat peacefully like this!’ She practically screaming inside her mind. ‘Why do I have to be left alone with this stupid guy?’

Then, an idea strikes her and she quickly packs the foods and put it in a plastic bag. Jaehyun was shocked when Sana suddenly pulls his right sleeve and starts to run.

“Hey, where are we going?” Jaehyun asks as he keeps up with Sana which the latter didn’t even bother to reply, making Jaehyun even more curious. They slows down when they reaches the rooftop of the building. Sana sits on one of the benches there and starts to unpack the foods while Jaehyun is still confused.

“Yah, Im Jaehyun! Don’t just stand there, you pabo.” Sana exclaims, snapping Jaehyun to reality as he quickly sits on the same bench. They continue to eat in a very quiet yet awkward environment. But then, Sana senses that someone is watching her and well, it’s Jaehyun who’s staring at her while she’s eating. Jaehyun quickly averts his eyes and continues to eat.

“Waeyo? Is there something on my face?” Sana questions as she dabs a tissue on her cheeks to cover her red face.

“A-aniyo.” Jaehyun answers nervously as he continues his meal. Before Sana could continue to eat, Jaehyun asks, “Why are you being so cold to me, Sana-ssi?”

Sana raises her head to look at Jaehyun. “B-Bwo?”

“Did I do something wrong? I know I did because you’re giving me some kind of cold treatment.” Jaehyun asks as he meets Sana’s eyes. Jaehyun’s sincere tone making Sana’s nervous.

“A-aniya. Y-You didn’t do a-anything wrong.” Sana lowers her head to avoid eye contact.

“Please, Sana-ssi. I need to know. I don’t want to have more enemies here.” Jaehyun pleads as he holds Sana’s hand to make the girl look at him. Before they can say anything, someone appears.