DEATH OF THE DEVIL AND THE BIRTH OF A NEW LOVE

Save Me

“So, this is Angel.” Mr. Sungjae says in a somehow creepy tone. “The daughter of that bastard Im Seunghyun.”

“Bwo?! Bastard?! Ahjussi! Who do you think you are to say that?!” Yoona screams on top of her lungs.

“Tch, tch, tch. Seunghyun really didn’t teach you to be respectful to the elders, huh?”

“Appa! Stop it!” Jaehyun says firmly as he stands in front of Yoona. Meanwhile, TWICE and GOT7 ran to the school gate after hearing some noise outside the school gate as the rain slowed down a bit. BANG! They fasten their pace when they heard a loud gunshot from the direction of the noise.

ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

BANG! Jaehyun falls backwards to the concrete floor as a bullet shot through his right shoulder.

“JAEHYUN!” Yoona shouts as she pulls the boy closer to her. She quickly presses the wound to stop it from bleeding. Then, she turns to Jaehyun’s father and says, “Ahjussi! Are you crazy?! How could you shoot your own son?!”

Mr. Sungjae just laughs hysterically, scaring the crowd of TWICE and GOT7 as they stop in their tracks and hide behind the walls beside the gate. “Why would I care? He’s just an illegitimate child of his mother and for me, his kind is the most disgusting things this world ever had.”

Her uncle’s words made Nayeon almost faint as she can’t face the harsh truth. She wanted to stop his uncle from hurting Jaehyun but was stopped by her friends to prevent her from the danger that Mr. Im can cause. Meanwhile, Jaehyun is trying to calm himself down by taking steady breaths as he was completely shocked by all of the things that’s happening to him now.

“You know, Jaehyun, I was planning to make you the heir of my company because Wooin is too stupid and you’re far better than him. But, I can’t afford to have you enjoying your life like this. Aniya! I can’t have that! You have to suffer like how I suffered when I was forced to stop my studies and marry your ing mother as a scapegoat.” Sungjae says while walking towards Jaehyun and Yoona. As he stopped his tracks behind Yoona, he grabs her by her hair, making her stand in front of him and say, “And you, Im Yoona, how could you still sit by his side when it’s your fault that this bastard was shot?”

“A-Appa, p-please don’t h-hurt her,” Jaehyun says as he kneels in front of his father, still pressuring his wound. “I-It’s me t-that you wanted.”

“Tch, acting like a hero, just like your mother. Pleading for me take her own life to save you. And in this case, to save this piece of .” Sungjae scoffs while pointing the gun in his hands towards Jaehyun’s head.

“You better watch your mouth, Sungjae. That’s my daughter.” Yoona’s father, Mr. Im Seunghyun, says with some of his bodyguards pointing their guns towards Jaehyun’s father. Seeing his nemesis, Sungjae pushes Yoona harshly to the ground and points his gun at her.

“Don’t move or I’ll shoot her.” Mr. Sungjae warns. Suddenly, one of the bodyguards shoots him on his arm, but the latter just smirk to Yoona’s father and pulls the trigger.

ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

BREAKING NEWS: THE DEVIL’S DISGUISE AS A CEO

The CEO of SJ Company (Im Sungjae) was shot to death in a shooting action between him and the CEO of I.M Company’s (Im Seunghyun) bodyguards. The prosecutor-in-charge in this case, Song Hyunsik informed Im Seunghyun will not be accused of murder as the shooting was an action of self-defense for his daughter (Im Yoona) who was threatened to be killed by Im Sungjae. Furthermore, Mr. Song informed that this investigation leads to the death of Im Sungjae’s wife, Im Seohyun and their second son, Im Wooin who was murdered by Sungjae 2 weeks ago at their house. His first son, Im Jaehyun was also shot in the chest and his right shoulder. He was-

“Can you please just stop watching the news?” Nayeon sighs in frustration as she changes the TV channel to tvN. She proceeds to sit on the chair beside the bed and puts down a basket full of fruits on the bedside table. She holds her wounded cousin’s hand and says, “Feeling any better?”

“You bet, Bunny. I really miss the outside world of this hospital. When will I be discharged? I can’t wait to be outta here.” Jaehyun sits up excitedly.

“Yah, careful! You’re still hurt, you pabo!” Nayeon scolds as she pushes Jaehyun lightly on his shoulders to lay down. At that moment, Jeongyeon and Jaebum burst into the room.

“Yah, it’s only have been a few minutes and you’re trying to cheat on me?” Jeongyeon jokes and takes a sit beside Nayeon, receiving a light pinch on her left cheek from her girlfriend.

“Yah, you’re not the only ones here!” Jaehyun exclaims, making 2Yeon smiles apologetically. All of them just shake their heads and they proceed to take a sit around the bed.

“Getting any better, Jaehyun-ah?” Jaebum asks his best buddy.

“Better than never, hyung. You know, after the surgery, the doctor told me that my pulmonary artery was-” Jaehyun’s words were cut off by Jaebum.

“Please don’t start your Biology lecture. Not now.” Jaebum raises his hands like he was getting arrested.

“It’s good for your general knowledge, you know.” Jaehyun protests. “By the way, how’s everyone?”

“Is it everyone or just someone specific?” Jeongyeon asks teasingly and high-fives with Nayeon and Jaebum. Jaehyun was caught off guard by the question and blushed profusely.

“Okay, okay. You got me. How’s Jihyo?” Jaehyun surrenders to his friends.

“Well, besides that she cried so hard on that day, nothing good and bad anyway. I think she misses you dearly and yeah, we miss JaeHyo too.” Nayeon says.

Jaehyun’s POV

I can still remember the moment when we were in the ambulance on our way to the hospital a few days ago. I was lying half-unconscious with Nayeon and Jihyo on my side when I heard Jihyo’s confession. Nayeon heard it too but she kept quiet.

“Please don’t leave me, oppa. Not when I just realize that I might be in love with you.”

I was a bit shocked to hear that from Jihyo herself. But her words somehow motivated me to stay strong through my surgery. From there, I realized that my feelings for Jihyo are real. Those butterflies feeling. How my heart will beat faster when I’m with her. I... Love her.

Normal POV

“Earth to Jaehyun!” Nayeon exclaims, snapping Jaehyun into reality. He mentally scolds himself to be caught red-handed.

“Aigoo~ I guess we have to get this madly in love boy out of here as soon as possible so that he can finally meet his love. Aww, I’m proud to be JaeHyo’s shipper.” Jaebum says as he pats the head of his best friend. All of them laugh at Jaebum’s words as they proceed to help Jaehyun pack his things up. But, behind her laugh, Nayeon actually feels worried. About what? Sana. How will she accept the fact that JaeHyo is real?

Nayeon’s POV

Unnie, I need to tell you something. I think I like Jaehyun-oppa.

I like Jaehyun-oppa.

I like Jaehyun-oppa.

Sana’s last three words are giving me a headache! Oh My God, a love triangle! I hate this so much! I don’t want any of them to hurt! Oh Lord, please let there be a happy ending for the three of them. Jebal.