DRUNK

Save Me

“Yah, Im Jaehyun! Get a grip on yourself! Hajima!” Nayeon is shaking her cousin’s muscular body, trying to avoid the latter to take another shot. “She’s not the only girl in this world!”

“She is, Nayeon-ah! She is the only girl in my world!” Jaehyun snaps, making Nayeon squeal a bit. “Tell me, Nayeon. What should I do? Should I kil-”

“Don’t!” Nayeon hugs Jaehyun to stop him from talking. She silently prays, ‘Oh my God! Please save my Jaehyun here. He’s losing his mind.’

Like a cue on the movies, Jaebum and Sana appears after squirming in the crowd of the Neon Night Club. She was taking a peaceful bath when her phone suddenly rang. It was Nayeon, asking help about Jaehyun. “Unnie, I’m here!”

“Oh, Sana-ah! Jaebum-oppa! Thank God, you’re here. Come on, help me out. Where’s Jeongyeon?” Nayeon asks as she gestured to the drunken boy in her arms. Jaebum quickly take Jaehyun’s right arm and try to help him stand steadily.

“I’m here, Bunny! Why do we have to go? This place is DAEBAK!” Jeongyeon is sitting on one of the stools, ready to order a drink that made Nayeon immediately pulls her left ear.

“Okay, okay! Mianhae! I’m just joking!” Jeongyeon pleads that makes Nayeon retreat from her, looking at her in disbelieve.

“Kaja! You can continue your scolding later, Nayeon-unnie.” Sana says as she slings Jaehyun’s left arm on her neck.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo. Are you an angel?” Jaehyun asks innocently who is completely drunk as he can’t even stand steadily.

Sana is blushing madly when she heard Jaehyun’s remark. ‘Why the hell am I blushing? Why is this boy drunk anyway?’

Nayeon quickly fetch Jaehyun’s backpack and goes out of the club to find Jaebum’s car. They drive to their shared dorm and decide to let Jaehyun sleep for the night. After putting Jaehyun in bed, they gather around at the living room with other members of TWICE and GOT7.

“So, what’s up? Who’s that boy? He seems familiar, though.” Chaeyoung asks bluntly.

“Okay. Firstly, you know that we will have a new student transferred from SM Arts High School, right?” Jaebum explains. The others just simply nod.

Then, Jihyo continues, “Secondly, you do know the maknae of EXO, Im Jaehyun, right?”

“Omo! Don’t tell me that-” Momo exclaims and looks at Mina who have the same excitement on her face as hers.

“Waa!” Both Momo and Mina squeal excitedly. Jeongyeon quickly hits their heads with the magazine in her hands.

“Unnie, what’s that for?!” Mina asks while brushing her head.

“You’ll wake him up with your loud voices.” Jinyoung says.

“Oh~ ㅋㅋㅋ Mian~” Both Mina and Momo shows a V sign as the rest of them just shook their heads and continue their discussion.