A Little Happiness

Save Me

Jaehyun is getting ready to sleep, wearing Jaebum’s white shirt and Hawaii shorts as he already have his bath that freshens him up. After Jaehyun insisted to sleep on the couch, Nayeon, Jihyo, Jaebum and Sana decides to sleep in the living room as well to accompany him.

“Guys, you don’t have to accompany me, really. I’m fine.” Jaehyun tries to stop them but they just ignore him.

ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

“You bastard!” Sungjae’s loud voice echoed through the Im’s mansion as he beat and kicked his oldest son. “Tell me who the hell is Angel?!”

“I told you she’s no one.” Jaehyun answered weakly as he fell on the tiled floor of his room.

“Don’t you dare to lie! I read your diary!”

“You can’t do that! That’s my privacy!”

“Don’t you dare to talk back! You’re only going to school for studying not wrecking yourself!”

“Uncle! Uncle! Geumanhae! He already broke up with her! Geumanhae!” Suddenly, they can hear Nayeon screaming from outside as she was pounding hardly on the door. Sungjae stops abruptly when he heard his niece’s voice.

“By hook or by crook, I’m going to transfer you to MusixArt High School.” Sungjae said as he straightened himself.

“Si-sirheo.” Jaehyun weakly replied. But his father ignored him and opened the door, revealing Nayeon who ran towards Jaehyun as soon as the door being opened.

“Jaehyun-ah! Gwaenchana?!” Nayeon quickly sits on the floor and pulled Jaehyun’s head on her lap. “What happened?”

“A-annyeong, Bu-Bun-” Before Jaehyun can finish his words, he fainted.

ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

“Yah, Im Jaehyun. Jaehyun-oppa, ireona~” Jihyo is trying to wake Jaehyun up after she heard him mumbling something and it turns out that he’s having a bad dream. He suddenly wake up and made Jihyo shocked.

“Mi-mianhaeyo, Jihyo-ah. Did I wake you up?” Jaehyun apologies as he sits up and rubs his eyes to wipe his tears. ‘Man, did she see me cry?’

“It must be a really scary bad dream, isn’t it?” Jihyo says as she sits beside him which the boy replies with a nod. She quickly holds Jaehyun’s hand and drags him slowly to the rooftop.

“So, tell me. What were you dreaming about?” Jihyo asks as they settle down and sit under the starry night.

“It’s my father.” Jaehyun says hesitantly.

“Waeyo? Is he dying or something?”

“Aniyo, you pabo. I was dreaming about my father beating me up on the day before my recent birthday.” Jaehyun says as he continues to stare at the stars. “He beat me up because he found out about Yoona. He read my diary. I was lucky that Nayeon went to our house and start to pound on the door. My father will give up easily on Nayeon as he really respects Nayeon’s late father. When she pulled me on her lap, I fainted.”

“Oh~ Mianhae, I don’t want to meddle with your personal matters.” Jihyo feels sorry for the older boy and turns to look at him.

“Gwaenchana. It’s a relief that I can talk to someone and I’m glad it’s you.” Jaehyun says as he turns his head, meeting Jihyo’s eyes. Silence, pounding hearts and just two pair of eyes staring at each other.

ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

Sizzling sounds and delicious aroma floats around the dorm of GOT7 and TWICE, waking a certain hungry blonde girl from her sleep. She creeps groggily to the kitchen and what she can see is a boy, wearing her pink apron immersed in cooking the pancakes. She was busy staring at him when Jaehyun suddenly looks at her.

“Oh, Sana-ssi. You’re awake? I’m sorry if I’m too noisy.” Jaehyun apologies even though he was quiet all the time.

“Aniya, it’s the smell of pancakes that woke me up. I’ll go wash up so that I can help you. Don’t finish all of the cooking yet!”

ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

“So, what do I have to do, Chef Jaehyun?” Sana asks, being a bit childish, making Jaehyun laugh.

“Aigoo, why are you so excited, Sana-ssi?” Jaehyun asks as he puts a new batter of pancake on the pan.

“Look, I already treated you nicely last night. Aish, just drop the honorifics, okay?” Sana says with a pout on her face, making Jaehyun smile widely.

“Okay, okay. Stop pouting. You’re too cute for me.” Jaehyun’s remark made Sana lost in her words. Jaehyun doesn’t seems to notice that as he continues, “How about you just make the hot drinks? I’ll just cook these final batch of pancakes.”

Sana nods and and heads to the cupboard to get the jugs. Little did they know, Tzuyu, Momo, Mina, Chaeyoung, Bambam, Jinyoung and Mark were observing them quietly. After Sana opened the cupboard and realized that she can’t reach the jugs, she turns around to fetch the tiny stool she always use. She was shocked to see Jaehyun standing behind her, making her startle a bit.

“I forgot that the jugs were too high for you.” Jaehyun says as he stares at the upper section of the cupboard. Without warning, he leans forward which perhaps too close to Sana and stretches his arm to get the jugs. Mark was about to ruin the moment as he was pissed to see them standing so close before Jinyoung put his palm on his mouth.

Sana’s heart was pounding so much and she was getting butterflies in her stomach. ‘What is this feeling? Am I falling for him?’

“There. Here’s-” Jaehyun fetches the jugs and was about to give them to Sana when he realized that their face was too close to each other as he turns his head to look at Sana. He quickly takes a few steps back and says “Mi-Mianhae, Sana-ah.”

“Gwae-gwaenchanayo.” Sana says as she continues to look down and hide her flushed face. Jaehyun feels very miserable for his mistake as he just stand there, scratching the back of his neck. Sana moves to the kitchen counter and starts to mix some tea. She doesn’t like the awkward feeling around her and when she saw the leftover flour on the chopping board, an idea strikes her.

“Yah, Im Jaehyun!” she exclaims, making the boy immediately raise his head just to welcome a handful of flour to his face. They start to throw flour and chase each other around which made the growing crowd jealous.

“Is it just me or they really suits each other?” Jaebum asks, earning a death glare from Mark and before Mark can say anything, someone cuts him off.

“Yah, why are you guys standing in the middle of the hallway?!” Jihyo’s loud voice attracts attention from the crowd and also Jaehyun and Sana who just realized that their friends were observing them all this time.