A New Light

Save Me

"Jihyo-ah!"


Jaehyun found himself sleeping in a sitting position in front of Jihyo's tombstone. He starts to stare in space with his teary eyes, resembling like a stray dog, lost from its owner. He got eyebags and looks like a sick panda with dark circles around his eyes. He didn't eat nor sleep much after he lost Jihyo, making him skinnier than he always do and pretty much like a zombie.


"Hey." A familiar voice greets him from the back as the unknown person rests her left hand softly on Jaehyun's right shoulder, giving it a light squeeze.
'Could it be her?' Jaehyun thoughts as he takes his time to turn his head to look at the girl. It's true. His ears don't lie as he lands his gaze on the squirrel girl who left them to Osaka after the day that JaeHyo was officially together for some reasons that only she and Nayeon knows what. He mutters in shock, "Sa-Sana?" 
Sana nods and smiles sincerely before averting her gaze to Jihyo's tombstone. They both stay in the quiet sorrowful moment as they gaze towards the tombstone. "You shouldn't be out here, oppa. All of them are worried-" 


"When did you come back?" Jaehyun's tone becomes cold suddenly. 


"About an hour ago." 


"Then, aren't you supposed to be home?" 

"Look, can't you be thankful even for a bit that I've sacrificed my time to rest for you?! For God sake, appreciate the care that you got from others, Im Jaehyun!" Sana bursts into anger. Feeling that his anger is building up, he stands up and pulls Sana's hand harshly as they walk towards the parking lot. 

"Don't talk to me like you had gone through what I have now!" Sana was caught off guard by Jaehyun's sudden change of  attitude. "You don't know, Sana-ah! You don't know how devestating it feels to lose Jihyo on that ing day I've proposed her! You think I want to be like this?! I'm lost without her! I can't live without her!" 

"Trust me, I know exactly how much it hurts you." Sana says bitterly as she rested her head softly on her first love's shoulder with her arms circling his body, trying to comfort the sufferring guy. She sighs in relieved when Jaehyun finally gives in to his feelings and pulls her closer as he cries on her shoulder. Sana can only patted his back soothingly, hoping to comfort the poor guy. She carress his messy hair while whispering 'It's okay', 'I'm here', 'just let out'. 

'It still hurts until now, oppa. I hate the fact that my feelings for you never changed after these years. I hate to see you like this. Oh God, please give me strength to deal with this.' She wants to say these but she knows she can't.

ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ 


"Sana! There's a package for you!" 


"Coming!" 

"This is weird. It doesn't have the sender's address." My mother stated in the matter-of-fact when I saw her inspecting the mysterious package of mine in her hands. 

"That's weird. Well, I'll be in my room. Thanks, mom." I snatched the package before sprinting to my room. Curiosity got the best of me as I ripped of the brown wrapping paper eagerly just to find a small transparent rectangular compartment with an 8GB SD card in it. I hurriedly inserted it on my USB car reader and connected it to my SmartTV. 

As I selected the 'VIDEO', I could only see 3 files. Feeling curious, I quickly selected the first file named 'My New Reality'. 

It seemed like the camera was on someone's bed but I was pretty sure it was the Sakura wallpaper of my room with Jihyo and Nayeon-unnie back at MusixArt in the background. Suddenly, there was Jihyo and she looked surprisingly hurt. Seeing her made me feel sad all over again, about Jaehyun-oppa. 

"Thomas's Diary Entry 1204. Here I am, my Diary. Feeling so useless of myself. Well, I've just find out that I only have, like 2 or 3 years max left. It seems like I don't have the chance to have children or even meet my true love. Pfft. It seems like I can only get to graduate with my sisters from MusixArt. For the first time in my life, I feel weak. Am I? Well, see you tomorrow. Park Jihyo, out." 

I froze for a while to digest the new information about Jihyo. So, all this time, she's sick?! Why didn't she tell us?! Oh God, I'm such a fool to be mad at Jihyo for all these 2 years. I hurriedly selected the 2nd file named 'Sana-unnie', not even care to wipe my already flowing tears. Pabo Minatozaki Sana. 

"Thomas's Diary Entry 1570. Sana-unnie... She left us. Because of me. Nayeon-unnie told me everything. Why is this world too cruel to me?" said Jihyo with her tears flowing so hard. 

Oh God, why am I so foolish? 

"None of this will happen if I don't fall for Jaehyun-oppa! Wae?! Why is this happening to me?! How I wish I was never born if I knew it will be like this." 
Jihyo-ah, mianhae. I'm such a bad unnie.

*knock*knock*knock* 

"Jihyo-ah, may I come in?" Suddenly, there's HIS voice. Jaehyun-oppa's voice. 

"I told you, we're over, oppa! Just go away!" Jihyo screamed towards the door. 

They almost break up because of me. What a terrible jerk you are, Sana.

"Please, Jihyo-ah. Talk to me." 

"I guess that's all for today. Sana-unnie, I'll miss you. Park Jihyo, out." 

I calmed myself first before selecting the last video 'My Last Message to Sana-unnie'. 

"Annyeong, Sana-unnie. By the time you're watching this, I'm already gone. This is my last goodbye to you." Jihyo was wearing Elite-101's graduation robe with her hair tied in a ponytail. It seemed like she was in our room. This was supposed to be our graduation day. 

"Bogosipeoyo, Squirrel-unnie. By this time you must have known that I'm sick and I'm going to die. I just want to say sorry to take Jaehyun from you. You shoukd have told me, unnie. Aigoo, pabo Sana-chan. ㅋㅋㅋ Unnie, I know you love him. I want you to be with him cause I won't be there. I'll be up there, praying for your happiness. Nayeon-unnie told me that you guys had some moments together. ㅋㅋㅋ Let me be the hardcore shipper. JaeNa shipper! 

*cough*cough* 

Sana-unnie, I would like to say this to you by myself but nah, my time is almost up. So, please. You and Jaehyun are meant to be. I'm just another girl that broke his heart, just like Yoona-unnie. He'll need you. I'm sure he will. Saranghae, Squirrel-unnie. Farewell."

ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

"JJ?"

Suddenly, they hear Yoona's faint voice coming  from somewhere at the parking lot, ruining JaeNa's moment. Jaehyun instantly pushes Sana lightly away from him and wipes his tears.

"Noona! Here!" Jaehyun shouts a bit to let the older girl find him. After a few seconds, Yoona appears in front of them with her black hoodie, covering her pyjamas under it.

"I know you'd be here. Hey, appa is searching for you. He wants to talk about tomorrow. Oh, hey there. Sana, right?" says Yoona as she waves to the Japanese girl.

Sana's POV

What the hell is she talking about? Appa? Why did she called Jaehyun-oppa 'JJ'?

"네,반갑습니다." I bow slightly and continue, "Uhm, I think I better get home before it's too late. Annyeong."

"안녕~" Yoona's voice sends me back to my car. Gosh, this is going to be harder with that around.

Normal POV

"So, JJ, are you serious about this? I'm not discouraging you but are you really going to start working tomorrow?" Mr. Im Seunghyun asks concernly.

"Yes, Sir. I'm ready." Jaehyun replies confidently. 'It's time, Jaehyun-ah. Jihyo wants you to be strong. It's time to be CEO Im.'

 

Author's Note:

So..... As I didn't got any replies of my previous chapter (that I deleted and I'm like TT cause you don't give me any response, except for @drecoxz12), these are the changes:-

1. 2Yeon will break up (mianhae 2Yeon Shippers ><) and Nayeon will be with Jaebum. As for Jeongyeon, I'm working on it)

2. There will be three candidates for Jaehyun. Yoona - Sana and ******

 

So, I'm giving a huge thank you to everyone that is reading my book with a special treat. I'm gonna put you somewhere in the story or maybe let you be the star of the chapter, your call ;) .. So, the first one to guess the mystery girl won <3 Goodluck (Clue is on my status)

 

ONCEs!!!!!! Have you watched Signal? You have to cause it's DAEBAK!!! My bias list was wrecked on the first time I watched it. Hey, I heard that some ONCEs said that 'Signal' was the worst of TWICE songs (if I'm not mistaken) and that's not cool~ We're supposed to be supporting TWICE in every way they are. Sheesh~ It really made me feel that those ONCEs were hypocrites. No offence, but every K-Popper should support their fav group wholefully .. 

But in the end of the day, it's just my opinion. So, I don't know yours and I apologies if I said my words the wrong way. Please correct me if I'm wrong. :)