The Story Begins

Save Me

Jaehyun wakes up with the beams of sunlight striking into his eyes. As he sits up, he feels that his head was very heavy that makes him groan in frustration.

“Man! How many shots did I take last night?” Jaehyun asks no one in particular. Suddenly, the door opens, revealing Jihyo.

“Quite a lot, though.” Jihyo says, striking Jaehyun with her smile.

“Omo! Jihyo?! I must have been dreaming!” Jaehyun exclaims to see his bias in TWICE that makes Jihyo chuckle. Jaehyun thought, ‘Heol~ Did I just say that aloud?’

“Aigoo~ Are you still drunk, Jaehyun-oppa?” Jihyo sits beside him and pinches his right cheek that made Jaehyun woke up to reality.

“A-aniya~” Jaehyun shake his head nervously as he feels blood rushing to his cheeks. ‘God, this is real!’

“Are you sure? Are you having a fever or something? Your face is quite red.” Jihyo took Jaehyun’s face in her hands and examining Jaehyun’s face with her big eyes. Jaehyun’s heart was beating crazily because of Jihyo’s action. As both of them shared a sudden eye contact that sends electric shock to each other, Sana suddenly bursts into the room.

“Breakfast is-” Sana’s voice fades as she freezes at the door. She isn’t expecting to see the leader of TWICE having Jaehyun’s face in her hands and they seemed like kissing.

“Oh, Sana-unnie!” Jihyo exclaims as both of them were surprised by Sana’s voice. Jaehyun just look down in embarrassment. “You’ve surprised me! Thanks, unnie. We’ll be down in a minute.”

“Oh! Okay! Ppali! We’re hungry.” Sana recovers from her shock and replies quickly. She hurriedly closes the door and walks away.

‘Is there something going on between them? Wait. Since when did I’m being a busybody? Aish!’ she thoughts.

“Kaja! Others were waiting for us. Oh yeah! Here,” Jihyo stands up and hands a bottle of orange juice.

“I hope this can help you for your hangover. I made it myself. I’ll see you downstairs.” Jihyo shyly admits and goes out as she feels shy. Jaehyun was struck by her actions but he quickly snaps out of it to wash his face and rushes downstairs.

Jaehyun’s POV

I was at the bottom of the stairs when TWICE and GOT7 exclaims ‘Hwanyeonghamnida (Welcome), Im Jaehyun-ssi!’ with a banner hung up on the wall, saying ‘WELCOME TO MusixArt High School!’ on it. I was in awestruck to see my idols in front of my eyes.

All that I can say is “Heol~”. I just can’t believe that I’m here. Wait, I was transferred here?

‘Hmm, I guess that Appa really wanted to tear us apart huh?’ I thought and feel sad all over again.

Nayeon’s POV

I was being hyped up for our first morning with Jaehyun when I see Jaehyun’s face fell and it makes me stressed out. When did the world become so cruel? I rush to his side and hug him.

“Be strong, Jaehyun-ah. You’re gonna fine. Trust me.” I comfort him.

Normal POV

The room goes silent as they witness Nayeon and Jaehyun hugging each other in front of them. Everyone have the same question going around their heads. ‘Why the hell are they hugging each other?’

“Err, guys, are you okay?” Jackson asks bluntly. The two of them chuckles in embarrassment and let go of each other as they turn to face the rest of the group who were staring at them with their jaws dropped.

“Mianhae, guys. I just missed this guy so much.” Nayeon says as she slings her right arm on Jaehyun’s shoulders.

“Wait, you guys know each other?” Mina asks in disbelieve.

“Uhm, let’s just talk about this through breakfast, okay? I bet you guys were hungry. Thank you for the warm welcome.” Jaehyun chuckles and invites them to sit down before explaining about his relationship with Nayeon. It turns out that they are cousins but their affections… Man, only God knows how clingy they would be. Then, Jaehyun introduces himself after breakfast.

“So, how about girlfriends?” Mina asks, making Jaehyun chokes a bit as he was drinking the juice Jihyo gave him before. Nayeon quickly pats his back, making Jeongyeon a bit jealous.

“Yah, is he that important to you?” Jeongyeon whispers to Nayeon that making the latter laugh. The rest of them just look at them in confusion.

“Aniya~ I just remembered the drama cliché when someone were being asked about their love life, they would choke or something.” Nayeon lies. Then, the attention is back to Jaehyun.

“Apparently, yes. I’ll tell you about it later, okay?” Nayeon whispers back to Dahyun which Dahyun replies with a nod.

“Urmm, I have only one girlfriend before this.” Jaehyun answers nervously with a heavy heart. He doesn’t want to tell them about HER, the one that built and broke him again. Nayeon senses the uneasy feeling from her cousin that made her hold Jaehyun’s hand and rolls her thumb over it to comfort him. Jaehyun feels a bit relaxed and mouths ‘thank you’ to Nayeon. Jaehyun is feeling grateful that he has Nayeon beside him all this time.

“So, who was the lucky girl?” Sana asks bluntly. All of them look at Sana as she’s the one who always uninterested in love.

“What? I’m just asking.” Sana says as she raises her hands like she’s going to get arrested.

“I-its Y-Yoona-noona.” Jaehyun answers nervously.

“I told you JaeYoon is real~” Mina says proudly to Momo that made the latter gave her a thumbs up. JaeYoon was Jaehyun and Yoona’s OTP name and was the most famous OTP in SM Seoul Arts High School. Since Jaehyun’s former group, EXO and SNSD will always be the representative for every sing-and-dance contest, they will always be fans that caught their moments and their affections were just clearly that they were in love with each other. Jaehyun is somehow proud of Mina’s sentences.

“Okay, enough with love. Let’s move on to something else.” Jihyo closes the love thingy as she feels uneasy about it. ‘Am I jealous or something? No way!’

“Eh~ Are you jealous, unnie?” Tzuyu jokes to Jihyo while elbowing her jokingly. Jihyo was about to protest when someone beats her to it.

“Well, for your information Jaehyun-ah, our big-eyed leader of TWICE, Miss Park Jihyo here never had her first love until now.” Jackson explains and high-fives with Bambam that made Jihyo throw a pillow at both of them.

“Gwaenchana, Jihyo-ssi. It’s better to find your first love later as they will be the last love for you instead of having your first love to be the first one that breaks your heart.” says Jaehyun as he strikes Jihyo a sincere smile. By the tone of his words, all of them understand what he meant. Feeling guilty, Mina stands up and hugs Jaehyun out of the blue and made everyone shocked.

“Mianhaeyo, Jaehyun-oppa. It’s my fault to ask you about your love life.” Mina apologies and she suddenly feels touched to Jaehyun’s words.

“Gwaenchana, Mina-ssi.” says Jaehyun as he pats the younger girl’s back. He smiles sincerely to Mina after they broke their hug. He suddenly stands up and says, “Let’s go to the amusement park, shall we? Don’t worry, I’ll treat you.”