I Love You

Save Me

Annyeong, eomma. greets a fragile soul of a boy as he lowers his body and kneels in front of the tombstone carved IM SEOHYUN on it. With tears flowing from his hazel eyes, he continues, Thank you for all that youve done for me. Eomma, Ive found her. That microphone Thomas girl.

~FLASHBACK~

Whats this? Jaehyun asked when Nayeon suddenly handed him an envelope after they pulled off Nayeons red Mini Cooper in front of their familys private graveyard. He quickly tore the top of the envelope as soon as he saw his mothers signature on it.

(≧◇≦)ㄏ

Jaehyun-ah, mianhae. I couldnt be the mother youve always wished for. I know, I always beat you up if you do something wrong. I restricted you from having relationships and forbidding you to have any gadgets. But, its all for your sake. I didnt want you to end up like me or your father. I want you to be a successful person, whether a superstar or someone else. I guess I cant see you successfully graduate from high school, get married and everything. Aigoo, I really wanted to have grandchildren but, I know its my time to say goodbye to you.

Jaehyun-ah, did you ever realized that youre exploring things more at MusixArt? More about love than Yoongie? Actually, its my plan to put you there. I was scouting the school because your father told me that hell transfer you to another school. Then, I saw a chubby girl who had a pair of big eyes. She somehow reminds me of Thomas and friends. I called her the Thomas girl since I didnt know her name ㅋㅋ. She seems to be the leader of MHSs girl group as she was always instructing some other 8 girls including Nabong with her microphone-like voice. I like her, Jaehyun-ah. I think shes suitable for you. Have you met her? Do you like her? Anyways, you have to find someone else to love. There must be someone out there for you besides Yoona. Shes is not for you, Jaehyun-ah. Someday, youll understand.

I love you, my son. From the bottom of my heart. Even though youre an illegitimate child of mine, but youre still my number 1 star. My smart and kind son. Im so proud to have you. Ill always pray for your success even from up there. Saranghae, Im Jaehyun.

Love,

Im Seohyun

(≧◇≦)ㄏ

I do like her, eomma and I think Im in love with her. She is the leader of MHSs girl group, TWICE. Nabong is one of them too. Jaehyun chuckles lightly despite his tears. Gomawoyo, eomma. Thank you for everything. I promise that Ill be a successful Valedictorian on my graduation day like I always wished for. Its okay if youre not there because I know that youre watching me proudly from up there. I love you, eomma. I always do.

(≧◇≦)ㄏ

Yah, are you guys ready?!

Shut up, they might hear you.

Okay, theyre here. Shush!

Yah, Im Nabong! Why didnt you leave the lights on? The house is creepier like this. GOT7 and TWICE take a deep breath when they heard Jaehyuns voice on the other side of the door. He fumbles on the wall to find the light switch.

Welcome back, Im Jaehyun! They exclaim as soon as the lights switched on, making Jaehyun freeze on the spot. He snaps out to reality when the chubby microphone girl that hes missing for a long time hugged him.

Welcome back, oppa~” Jihyo says and breaks the hug. She takes his hand in hers and says, Kaja! Dont just stand here! Come on, its your party!

(≧◇≦)ㄏ

"Hey neoegeneun gwabun~ Hey neo jeongmallo gyeonggo~ Hey tto silsuhae~ Hey be a man~ Jinyoung ends GOT7s HEY, receiving an applause from the crowd.

So, whos next? Jaebum asks as he puts the microphone down and proceeds to be the DJ of the party. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK~

Ill get it! Nayeon says as she runs towards the door and opens it, revealing SNSD, EXO, and BTS. Then, HECTIC! All of them stand up to welcome their sunbae especially Jaehyun who runs as fast as lightning towards his best friends, BTS and EXO.

Yah, I miss you guys so much! Jaehyun exclaims as they share a group hug.

We miss you too, maknae! Suho exclaims. Then, Jaehyun proceeds to greet SNSD and to his surprise, he just talked with Yoona casually. Hopefully, things will go better for them.

(≧◇≦)ㄏ

Now, we welcome BTS! Jaebum exclaims as he exchanges knowing looks with them.

We would like to invite Jihyo to be the actress while were singing our song, Propose, Jin announces, making the girl shocked and the crowd goes wild without knowing the real reason why they did this. Jin walks slowly to Jihyo before stretching his hand for her to take as he says, Jihyo-ssi, please dont be shy. We just like doing on-stage acting, thats all. Enjoy yourself, okay?

The confused girls eyes are searching for a certain boy, hoping to see the latters reaction but hes nowhere to be found. She nods lightly before taking Jins hand and stand beside him as theyre ready to sing. Jihyo just smiles even though she was crumbling inside. Throughout the song, BTS acts cutely to Jihyo, pretending to confess to the girl.

I give it to you
jogeum eosaek haesseotjiman
ijen dajugo sipeo
I give it to you
ddaeron ulgo useojuneun
naegen neoppun iran geol
For you

noreul cheoeum bon sungan
danbare neomu yeppun gyobok
geumoseupman saenggakna
amudedo mosga
neodo ojik nalbwa

nae mami wae ireonji molla
na hangsang ni mosupman ddeolla
naneun rideumi doego noraega doe-eo
neol wihae bulleo julgae

(Good to you)
naegen neo ppunya
(Good to you)
naega meolli isseodo
hangsang yeope isseojwo
(Good to you)
naegen jeonbuya
himdeun naeili wado
nae sun jabajwo

Suddenly, Jaehyun appears behind her, singing in his tuxedo while holding a perfectly bloomed red rose and 2 other identical roses in the pocket of his tux.

I give it to you
jogem eosaek haesseotjiman
ijen dajugo sipeo
I give it to you
ddaeron ulgo useojuneun
naegen neoppun iran geol
For you
(Good to you)
(Good to you)

Good to you

As soon as the song ends, Jaehyun takes Jihyos hand and stares lovingly into her eyes as he confesses, Jihyo-ah, you and I perfectly knew that you never had your first love. Maybe it would take me forever to realize the strange feeling that I felt during the moments we had together is love. But, those words you said to me at the ambulance had knocked me out to reality.

Hearing this from Jaehyun meant the whole world to Jihyo. She was on the brink of tears when Jaehyun kneels in front of her and proposes, Saranghae, Park Jihyo. Even though youre not my first love, will you take my hand and walk down the flower path of love with me as your first love?

Jihyo was lost of words so much that the only thing that she can do is to nod. Just a slight nod from Jihyo and the crowd chants, JaeHyo! JaeHyo! JaeHyo!

Unable to contain his happiness, Jaehyun quickly pulls her into his embrace and whispers, Gomawoyo, Jihyo-ah.

He breaks the hug when the girl didnt give any respond instead he finds out that Jihyo was sobbing in his chest. He pulls her chin lightly and wipes her tears with his thumb and say, Hey, Thomas. Youre not that pretty when you cry, you know.

Yah, neomuhae! You want me to take back my acceptance?! Jihyo exclaims as she pouts and crossing her arms across her chest.

Aniyo~ Saranghae, Park Jihyo. Jaehyun coos as he hugs her again.

Nado saranghae, Im Jaehyun~ Jihyo mumbles as she circles her arms around Jaehyuns body.

Little did they know, among the crowd, theres a crying soul of a Japanese girl who felt daggers stabbed on her heart, trying to accept the reality that the boy that she liked is now happy with her leader. Wiping her tears so that no one will see her cry, she mumbles, Ill just wish the best for you, oppa. Gwaenchanayo, as long as youre happy.

Really?

 

Author’s Note:

Wait! This is not the end! Please wait faithfully for more of Save Me cause man! School really cuts off my writing time. ~Im like TT, just like TT~ ㅋㅋ @seofanyluv Thanks for your suggestion! ^^ Ill make sure to keep it in mind. Thank you so much for your comments guys cause they really motivate me. Saranghae!