Back To Me

Save Me

“He what?!” A certain brunette exclaims as she heard about her ex-boyfriend being transferred to MusixArt High School.

“Mianhaeyo, noona. We just went to his house this morning because we thought that he was sick. Then, his father told us the truth why he was absent these few days.” Kai explains.

“I just can’t believe that Sir Lee didn’t told us yet. Hyung, I miss him!” Sehun exclaims as he suddenly hugs Suho, weeping. The leader just pat his dongsaeng’s head. Yoona just stand beside Yuri as she was lost in her words.

“Just break with him and everything’s going to be fine.”

Yoona remembers and does exactly what the principal asked her to do. She quickly gets out of the studio as she sprints to the principal’s office.

ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

“Yoona, my niece, why are you here in this very morning?” Sir Lee Sooman says calmly when the deer girl suddenly burst in his room.

“Liar! You told me that it’s going to be okay if we broke up!” Yoona shouts to the older man.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Don’t you dare to pretend that you don’t know anything!”

“I’m leaving.” Yoona says, making all of them surprised.

“Don’t bluff with me, Yoongie-ya.” Sir Lee chuckles lowly but still doesn’t look up from his files.

“Tch, do I look like I’m kidding?” Yoona scoffs, making the older man looks up to her face. “Oh yeah, don’t forget to pack up your things. I’m sure that Appa will fire you as soon as I walk out of this school.”

Yoona turns around and start walking. Before she can open the door, Sir Lee’s words stop her. “It’s Jaehyun’s father.”

“Pardon me?” Yoona asks, still facing the door.

“Jaehyun’s father, Mr. Im Sungjae transferred him because he found out about your relationship. I know, I told you to break up with him because Sungjae was asking me about you, Yoona. I’m afraid that he will do anything to you. He’s not a good man, either.”

“Thanks for the explanation, uncle,” Yoona says, making Sir Lee sigh in relief perhaps just for a moment as Yoona continues, “but I’m still out of here.”

ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

“I’m sure you will take good care of my daughter, Sir Park.” Mr. Im Seunghyun says to the principal of MusixArt High School. He was quiet shocked when Yoona suddenly came to his office, urging him to transfer her to MusixArt High School. Of course, he will do anything for his beloved daughter.

“Certainly, Mr. Im.” Sir Park Jinyoung says and they bow to each other respectfully. As soon as Mr. Im walked out of the door of his office, Sir Park immediately gestures Yoona to follow him. “Shall we go to your new class, Ms. Yoona?”

ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

“Hyung, are we having a new student?” Jaehyun asks after Jaebum sets down a new set of chair and desk beside Jaehyun’s seat. “And why here? Isn’t the new student supposed to be seated at the back of the class?”

“I guess so, Jaehyun-ah. It’s the new student’s request. She wants to be seated beside you. I guess she’s one of your fans. How lucky.” Jaebum jokes while nudging his dongsaeng’s shoulder jokingly.

“Just shut up, hyung.” Jaehyun laughs and punches Jaebum’s right shoulder lightly. As they were busy goofing around, they didn’t notice that Sir Park was already standing in front of the class, looking at them in disbelieve.

“Jaebum-ssi! Jaehyun-ssi!” Sir Park’s loud voice caught them by surprise, making them bow apologetically to the principal. Sir Park just shakes his head. “Class, I would like to introduce you to your new friend from SM Seoul Arts High School, Ms. Im Yoona.”

The class was shocked by Sir Park’s announcement especially Jaehyun as they quickly avert their eyes to the door. Then, the door slides open, revealing the beauty from SNSD who has her signature smile plastered on her face, walking towards the principal and turns around.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Jeoneun Im Yoona imnida. Please take care of me.” Yoona introduces herself which most of the class replies with an applause. She was scanning the class when she met Jaehyun’s eyes, staring back at her in confusion. She thought, ‘Jaehyun-ah, aren’t you happy that I’m here?’

“Ms. Yoona, you can take your seat there, beside Mr. Jaehyun.” Sir Park says as he exchanges a knowing look to Yoona before proceeding to go back to his office. The girl bows to him and starts walking towards her seat. Jaehyun immediately acts professionally and stands up to greet the older girl.

“A-Annyeonghaseyo, Yoona-sunbaenim.” Jaehyun greets nervously and bows to Yoona, which made her chuckles shyly. She didn’t reply his greetings, instead she pulls the chair behind her and stands closer to Jaehyun. The boy was too awestruck to his ex-girlfriend’s sudden action. The whole class was shocked to witness the scene in front of their eyes.

“Jaehyun-ah,” Yoona whispers to Jaehyun’s right ear, sending shivers to his spine. “you’re mine.”

ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

RRRIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!

As soon as the teacher walks out of the class, Jaehyun stands up, taking Yoona’s right hand in his grasp.

“Stand up.” Jaehyun says coldly which made Yoona complies quickly, feeling nervous. He tightens his grasp for a bit to make sure the girl won’t escape from him and leads them to someplace to talk without caring that everyone was looking at them. As soon as they reach the top floor, Jaehyun pushes Yoona to the wall, trapping her with both of his arm holding her arms against the wall. Yoona looks down at the floor, feeling scared of what her ex-lover will do to her.

“Look at me, noona.” Jaehyun’s cold voice sends shivers to Yoona’s spine, making the girl lifted her head nervously to meet Jaehyun’s angry eyes. “Why are you here, Im Yoona?!”

Jaehyun’s loud voice made Yoona jump a little in surprise. She never thought that the boy will raise his voice to her. She remembers that Jaehyun was always sweet and gentle to her that made her lowered her gaze back to the floor and starts to cry silently. Seeing the girl he once loved cry in front of him made Jaehyun’s heart melts all of the sudden. Suddenly, he feels a sudden rush of guilt when he realized that he had taken his anger on her. Meanwhile, Jaebum, Jackson and Nayeon ran out of the class to the foyer to witness the fight between the former couple.

“I can’t believe this is happening during our recess.” Jackson says, making both Jaebum and Nayeon nod in agreement. The other students are busy rushing to cafeteria to have their lunch except for the trio.

“Ah, gwaenchana. I would prefer to watch this drama than eating lunch.” Jaebum says, after taking a glance at the crowded cafeteria. Nayeon just roll her eyes in annoyance and continue to observe her cousin.

ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

“Mi-mianhae, noona.” Jaehyun apologies. “Please, stop crying.”

“Mi-mianhae, Jae-Jaehyun-ah.” Hearing Yoona’s voice between her tears made Jaehyun feeling even more miserable. Without warning, Jaehyun quickly hugs his ex-lover to comfort the crying girl.

“Shh~ It’s okay, noona. Please, stop crying.”

Yoona cries even more as she was touched on how Jaehyun still cares for her even though she broke his heart before. Jaehyun was worried when Yoona cries even more. He breaks the hug and hold Yoona’s body in front of him. He lifts her chin up to meet the watery doe eyes and starts to wipe her tears. “You know I don’t like it when you’re crying.”

Yoona closes her eyes as she continues to feel the warmth of Jaehyun’s hands on her face. She opens it again when Jaehyun said, “There, don’t cry anymore, okay?”.

“Kaja! I’m hungry.” Jaehyun says as he turns around and starts walking. Both of them were walking side by side awkwardly when Yoona suddenly hold Jaehyun’s right hand and stands closer to him. Taken aback and confused about his feeling towards the older girl, he just let their hands intertwined and continue to walk.

ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

As for the trio, they walk to the cafeteria with a heavy heart.

“Yah, are they reconciling?” Jaebum asks no one in particular.

“I think so. Look,” Jackson says as he pointed towards Jaehyun and Yoona who is walking hand in hand. “I thought JaeHyo or maybe JaeNa is real.”

“JaeHyo? JaeNa?” Nayeon asks.

“JaeHyo is Jaehyun and Jihyo. JaeNa is Jaehyun and Sana.” Jackson explains. Jaebum and Nayeon nods in agreement. The trio just shrug the OTP conversation off and fasten their pace to their table.