Love is Not Over

Save Me

“So, let’s just meet up here at 5 for dinner, okay?” Jaebum instructed to all of them which was replied with an unison of ‘Ne!’. After Jaehyun gives the VIP tickets to the group, Jihyo approaches him.

“Hey, rich boy!” Jihyo calls him as she nudges Jaehyun’s left arm that made him startled. She chuckles and continues with a pout, “Would you accompany me? All of them teamed up and left me out.”

“Okay, Jihyo-ssi. I’ll accompany you.” Jaehyun replies with a shy smile. “So, where would you want to go first?”

ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

“WAAAA!!!!!” Jihyo is screaming out of her lungs and hugging Jaehyun’s arms tightly as the roller coaster zooms down its last steep lane. When the roller coaster slows down and finally stops, they step out of the ride with satisfaction in their faces.

“Do you have fun Jihyo-ssi?” Jaehyun asks as they are walking towards the booth games.

“Oppa! Just drop the honorifics already.” Jihyo whines as she hits Jaehyun’s arm and pouts.

“Ah!” Jaehyun pretends to be hurt that made Jihyo surprised.

“Omo! M-Mianhae, Jaehyun-oppa.” Jihyo falls for his acting that made Jaehyun laugh. Realizing that she was played, Jihyo’s face becomes red in embarrassment. “Yah!”

“Aigoo, you’re just too cute, Jihyo-ah~” Jaehyun says as he pinches Jihyo’s left cheek lightly and just walk forward, leaving Jihyo awestruck. Jihyo smiles shyly as she touches her left cheek.

“Yah, Park Jihyo, ppali or I will leave you alone!” Jaehyun jokes that made Jihyo snaps out to reality. She pouts to mask her giddy feelings as she runs towards the older boy. Jaehyun is laughing to himself but almost lost his balance when Jihyo suddenly jumps on his back.

“Yah, get off!” Jaehyun exclaims but his hands automatically hold Jihyo’s legs to prevent the girl from falling.

“Nope! You’re such a tease, Im Jaehyun. So, your punishment is to carry me to the game booth there.” Jihyo instructs as she points towards the nearby game booths. Before the older boy can protest, she beats him to it, “Or else you will carry me until dinner.”

“Arasso! Arasso!” Jaehyun nods and starts walking again. Unknown to them, the rest of the group were watching them from afar.

“Since when did Jihyo is being that clingy?” Jaebum asks no one in particular with a smirk on his face, pointing at his dongsaeng.

“Seems like your cousin there captured our Jihyo’s heart, huh Bunny?” Jeongyeon nudges Nayeon’s arm which the latter just reply with shrugging her shoulder.

All of them just shook their heads to see the couple’s traits except for a certain blonde girl as she just lowers her head and sighs, ‘Am I being jealous?’

“Sana-unnie, gwaenchanayo?” Tzuyu asks the older girl as she was dazing off making the girl snaps out to reality.

“Oh, ne. I’m just thinking what to do next.” She lies as she smiles a bit. Tzuyu just nods and links her arms with Sana as they start to wander around again. Little that they know, Mark was observing his crush from afar.

“Looks like I have a new competitor.” He thought with a smirk plastered on his irritated face.

ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

“Yah, Im Jaehyun! Slow down! You could’ve choked.” Nayeon looks up to her cousin who was engrossed on his food.

“It’s Jihyo’s fault. She told me to carry her around like a baby.” Jaehyun retorts, earning a slight kick on his shin from Jihyo. He looks up to see the girl sticking out her tongue and rolls her big eyes that made him shook his head.

“Aigoo, this two~ Just make it official already!” Jaebum says as he hits Jaehyun in the back, making both Jaehyun and Jihyo choke. The rest of them just laugh to see their reaction. “It’s too clear that you guys liked each other!”

“JaeHyo! JaeHyo! JaeHyo!” Most of them chants over the new couple’s name making them blush madly.

“Yah, geumanhae! Are you guys drunk or something?” Jaehyun exclaims as he is blushing so much now and continues to wolf down his dinner down his throat. ‘Man! These guys are embarrassing!’

ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

“Thank you so much for today, Jaehyun-ah. We had so much fun.” Jaebum says as he fist-bumps with Jaehyun.

“It’s my pleasure, hyung.” Jaehyun replies as he scratches his nape.

“Especially when I know that there will be another new couple coming. JaeHyo fighting!” Jaebum teases him as he pumps his fist, earning a slight punch from the latter. They just laugh it off and Jaehyun bids goodbye to all of them before he enters his black Lamborghini. Suddenly, after he starts the engine, Nayeon knocks his window.

“Miss me already, Bunny? Don’t worry, I’ll see you at school tomorrow.” Jaehyun jokes as he rolls his window down.

“Tsk, you’re so full of yourself,” Nayeon rolls her eyes before continuing and gesturing to Jihyo, “Have a safe drive, okay? Don’t you want to kiss goodbye to your new girlfriend there?”

Jaehyun looks at Jihyo’s direction which the girl just wave him before turning around and starts walking. Then, he grabs a big white teddy bear from the backseat of his car and gives it to Nayeon which the latter replies with a questioned look.

“Just give it to Jihyo. It’s hers.” Jaehyun explains shortly as he was blushing madly remembering the time he spent with Jihyo at the game booth just now.

ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

“Wow, that teddy bear is so cute!” Jihyo suddenly exclaimed excitedly when they were walking past the game booths. Jaehyun looked up from his phone and saw the teddy bear which was the prize for the game called ‘Shoot the Bottle’ (Lame, right? ><). Then, Jihyo turned her head to look at Jaehyun in hopeful eyes.

“What?” Jaehyun pretended to be oblivious and continued to look at his phone. Before he could start walking, Jihyo pulled his arms and dragged him to the game booth.

“Oppa, can you win that for me? Please~” Jihyo says in her aegyo. Lucky for her, Jaehyun is the type of person that fancy people’s aegyo.

“Okay, okay. I’ll try.” Jaehyun said as he shoved his phone on his pocket and stepped forward at the platform. Being mean, he actually had something up his sleeve.

After 3 tries, Jaehyun purposely lose, making Jihyo sigh in disappointment. “Ah, gwaenchanayo, oppa. Let’s get back at the restaurant. It’s almost five.”

When Jihyo walked away, Jaehyun quickly gestured to the man in-charge that he will give another shot which he succeeded in a blink of an eye. The man was in his 50s gave the teddy bear to Jaehyun and said, “Better hurry, kid, before your girlfriend sulk even more.”

ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

 “Eh~ Since when did my Jaehyun here is so sweet? Aww, I’m so proud of you!” Nayeon exclaims and pinches his left cheek. “Don’t worry, this gift of yours will be the hot topic in the dorm tonight.”

“Whatever. I’ll be going. Take care, Nayeon-ah.” Jaehyun is unable to stop being embarrassed.

“You too, Jaehyun-ah.” Nayeon replies with a kiss on his left cheek. Then after Jaehyun’s car disappears from her sight, she turns and runs towards Jihyo who was about to enter the house. “Jihyo-ah!”

“Ne?” Jihyo turns and smiles widely as she saw the teddy bear that Nayeon was carrying.

“Here. Your Jaehyun-oppa gave this to you. You have to tell me the whole story after this, okay?” Nayeon teases the girl as she passes the cute teddy bear to Jihyo. Jihyo nods and jumps along her way to her shared room with Nayeon and Sana.

Seeing her dongsaeng’s reaction, Nayeon smiles and thought, ‘I hope you will finally find your first love, Jihyo-ah. I’m so happy for you.’

ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

“Hey guys! Whose freaking teddy bear is that, Nayeon-ah? It’s cute!” Bambam asks as they’re enjoying supper.

“It’s Jihyo’s.” Nayeon answers shortly.

“Jinjja?! Did your Jaehyun-oppa gave it to you, unnie? ㅋㅋ” Dahyun nudges the girl beside who was already blushing.

“Aigoo~ It’s only have been a day and you guys were like a real couple already.” Yugyeom butts in the conversation.

“We’re just friends, okay?” Jihyo says as she raises both of her hands as if she was getting arrested. ‘Friends, right?’

“Yeah, right. Better hurry, unnie,” Dahyun warns Jihyo.

“Or else, I can have him for myself.” Momo says as she was fangirling over Jaehyun again.

“No way!” Jihyo, Sana, Dahyun and Mina exclaims in unison. The rest of them are puzzled by the reaction. Well, it’s okay if it’s Mina and Dahyun because Mina was one of Jaehyun’s fangirl too and Dahyun is Momo’s girlfriend. But, Sana?! AWKWARD! Cue for the cricket.

“Yah, just finish your supper and stop talking about my cousin there. Aish~” Nayeon breaks the awkward feeling and continues to eat so do the rest of them. She thought, ‘I knew that Jihyo likes Jaehyun but Sana? Does she likes Jaehyun too? Uh oh. I don’t like this feeling.”

‘Oh God! Did I just said that aloud?’ Sana thought as she realized her mistake and quickly goes to her room.

“Sana-ah, have eaten your supper?” Mark asks before the girl can enter her room. He had just finish his bath and didn’t know what happened. Sana just nod and leaves him, standing on the hallway. Mark feels confused by Sana’s reaction but he just shrugs it off.

“Hey, guys. What’s up with Sana?” Mark asks as he plops himself in front of the TV. Silence. No one can answer his question. He turns around and sees the rest of them being awkward. Then, he asks Jihyo as she was the leader, “Jihyo-ah, do you know what happened to Sana?”

“Eo? Mo-Mollayo, oppa.” Jihyo answers nervously, making Mark even more confused.