Chapter 3

Love Returns
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Jackson did not know on what to feel right now. If s were here, they would be so pumped up to film this show. Of course, Running Man was one of the top show in the country. Now that it was going to officially end, many wanted to appear again, savouring the last moment of it. Nonetheless, Jackson got so confused with what to feel because apparently he was guesting along with Heo YoungJi.

She was his friend from the show he appeared before, Roommate. They were so close that it became a topic. A lot of question came to him, if they would like to date one another. Being the playful and polite Jackson on screen, he refused it in his own way. Now that she was here, he worried that there would be another similar question again. Not to forget, the Running Man members were good in teasing people.

            Jackson could not figure out how on Earth they chose the guest for today but it looked like all the guest were 94-liner like him. There were Boyfriend’s JeongMin, APink’s NaEun, Teen Top’s Niel and BToB’s IlHoon. He was relieved that they were here too and it was not awkward to talk to them even though they were much senior than him. However, as much as he wanted to avoid YoungJi on that day because there was NaEun to fill her time, he was assigned in the same group as her with JaeSeok and KwangSoo. JungKook, SeokJin, JeongMin and NaEun were in the same group whereas JiHyo, HaHa, Niel and IlHoon were in another group.

            The filming went well and their first mission was solving some high school questions since the theme of that day was about school. As usual, they needed to win every mission to have the advantage on the last round. He was just being himself, working hard and trying to be funny on the screen but he could not escape the tease from JaeSeok and KwangSoo. If they were meeting with another team, the other team would tease them too. YoungJi just laughed, which he hated the most because it was as if she agreed to all of that.

            They finally came to the last location. They were allowed to rest before the last filming. It was night and the staff prepared some food for them. All of them gathered together, talking about the filming and all. YoungJi came and sat beside him, causing all eyes to look at them before they continued with their own things.

            “When are you going to go back home?” YoungJi asked casually while digging in.

            “Maybe after our comeback.” Jackson answered, biting on his sausage.

            “How is your mom? Is she well now?”

            “Yeah. Last time she said she was okay.”

            “It’s been a long time since I saw your mom. I want to bring her around again.”

            “Are you close with his mom too, YoungJi?” HaHa asked as he overheard them. Jackson felt like cursing because he had a hunch on where this was going to.

            “Am I close with her?” YoungJi laughed while looking at Jackson. He had no choice but to fake a laugh too.

            “I met her a few times already, actually. She would always visit my mom’s coffee shop if she come to Korea.” YoungJi explained.

            “Oh~~ I think his mom likes you.” JaeSeok butted in. Jackson noticed that IlHoon was looking at both of them while chuckling by himself.

            “What are you talking about, hyung? Can’t my mom visit my friend’s coffee shop?” Jackson asked, denying whatever they wanted to speculate.

            “What am I talking about? Of course about you two. If you guys have anything going on, better keep a good secret of it. Okay?” JaeSeok continued to tease. YoungJi laughed at it but did not say anything.

            “Yeah. Why not YoungJi, Jackson?” IlHoon raised his eyebrows purposely and Jackson rolled his eyes upon that.

            “Think whatever you guys want to think.”

            “See, he didn’t deny it at all.” HaHa evilly added. Jackson was about to reply but the staff asked them to eat faster because the filming was about to start. Everyone started to eat fast including Jackson. When they were done, they moved to their stylist for last touch-up. Jackson did not move to find his stylist and YoungJi seemed to have no intention to do so too. It was the time that Jackson would like to use to talk to her seriously.

            “You really like it when they is news about us two, right?” YoungJi who was playing with her phone looked at him with a confused face.

            “What’s with the sudden question? You know all of that can’t be bothered, right?”

            “I don’t want any news about us to resurface again. I am tired of all this.” Jackson hated to be a jerk but this needed to be stopped. YoungJi looked so upset after he said that.

            “Why are you being like this? You… you know about how I feel for you, right?” She asked while standing up. She could not believe that Jackson just said that to her. He was not looking at her as if he was running away even though his body was there in front of her. They had been friends since 2014. Not even once he said something so hurtful to her. He felt bad of course. But the damage had been done. It started after YoungJi confessed to him one night before his birthday this ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter