Prologue

Love Returns
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            If genie was real, Jackson hoped that it would appear right now. He had only one wish at the moment which was to sleep peacefully. He had been laying down on the couch prepared in the waiting room while closing his eyes, initially wanted to get some sleep. However, he could not get one because somehow s were so overhyped that they were making noises all over the place. He took a peek to look and saw their managers and stylists were busy chatting among themselves, did not care about those gorillas who did not know to keep quiet.

            It was Friday and they had been in KBS building for a few hours for Music Bank recording. They already finished their recording and now were waiting for the last stage. He just needed to have some sleep because he finished his schedule late at night yesterday. Guess he had to give up his sleep for the time being and maybe have a good sleep on his bed later. He sat up and wiped his face with his palm. A small pat greeted him. He looked up to see his manager settled down beside him with a smile.

            “You got a filming for Return of the Superman next week. The PD asked for you because the fans requested for you to appear with JaeHyun’s baby. They said his baby looks like you.” Jackson jerked his eyebrows as he heard that. He did read some comments on the picture he was tagged. He did not think that they look alike but if the fans claimed that, he could not oppose it.

            “I told you, Wang Jack! It’s not only me who thought that.” JinYoung hit him on the shoulder out of excitement. Jackson did not know how he could in just like that but the place he hit just now was hurting. He rubbed his shoulder but said nothing. He was glad that he got this offer but somehow his heart felt so heavy to do this. It did not feels right to him. Mark, who was busy joking around with BamBam turned to look at him. He noticed Jackson’s unusual expression. He then pat BamBam’s arm before he made way towards Jackson. BamBam turned around to see two of his hyungs gathering around Jackson. He was curious hence he joined them.

            “What’s up with that face?” Mark asked as he observed Jackson’s tired face. The manager was still sitting beside Jackson and he also wondered the re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter