Special Stage Practice

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark sat on the sofa by the back of the practice room, watching the group practicing. He didn’t make it to the lineup. Yugyeom and Jinyoung are the dancers plus Jackson and JB are the most popular members in Korea. So being the eldest didn’t include him in the lineup.

 

Jinyoung nudged Mark as soon as he has taken the seat beside him during their water break earning the older guys’ attention.

 

“You are making the boy awkward. You have been staring at them the whole time.” Jinyoung told him quietly as they both glanced at the Seventeen guys gathered together for their break.

 

“Am I?” Mark asked as Jinyoung glanced at the camera, “He touched my wife.”

 

“Hyung, show skinship with her.” Jinyoung elbowed him.

 

“Like what skinship?” Mark asked interestedly, leaning his head against the back rest.

 

Jinyoung smiled and tapped his lap a couple of times as he nodded his head. Mark his lips as he adjusted the way he’s sitting to get a better view of Nayeon who is dance along with the other girls to memorize the steps well.

 

“She’ll kick me.” Mark bit his bottom lip and messed his hair.

 

“Just try hyung.” Jinyoung nudged him making him sigh.

 

“Nayeonie~” He called making all the girls turn to him.

 

“Wae?” She asked and Mark motioned her to go closer as he his lips nervously.

 

Nayeonn glanced at Momo who shrugged and went to where Mark is. Jinyoung watched Nayeon drewing near covering his mouth with his hand because he’s smiling so widely.

 

Mark couldn’t stop himself from feeling extremely nervous. He doesn’t know if she’s going to go along with it.

 

“Waeyo oppa?” She asked confused, “Are the girls not allowed to touch me too?”

 

Mark bit his bottom lip after what he said as the girls giggled from afar and the boys turned to them. He didn’t answer and held her hand pulling her hand down making her sit on his lap.

 

“Wae?” Her eyes widened as she looked back at him with his arms slipping around her waist.

 

“I missed you.” Mark whispered pulling her closer.

 

Jinyoung looked away laughing quietly from the two as he himself is blushing for Mark. He was embarrassed for his friend who just did what he suggested.

 

GFriend were whispering to each other and giggling with the girls of Twice while the boys of Seventeen were howling, teasing the eldest members in the room.

 

“Oppa, what’s happening?” She whispered confusingly making the people laugh at how cute she looked, “Is this your mission?”

 

Mark shook his head resting his chin on her shoulder, “Ani. I just really did miss you. Yah! Park Jinyoung, stop laughing you idiot.”

 

Nayeon looked at Jinyoung who stood up and went to join the other Got7 members.

 

“Did you two plan something?” Nayeon asked looking at Mark.

 

Mark shook his head and looked up at her, “Ani. Can’t I hug you whenever you are free?”

 

“It’s okay.” She replied blushing heavily, “But there are a lot of people here.”

 

“I can do this whenever we’re alone only? I can’t show them you’re my wife?” Mark asked staring intently at her.

 

“You can. Just tell me so I won’t get shock.” Nayeon replied poking the tip of his nose playfully and laid her back against him.

 

“Ooooooohhhhh~” The hosts howled in shock hugging themselves.

 

“I’m going to die of happiness.” Eric squealed loudly making the others laugh at him.

 

“Ooohhh~” The idols around them are also feeling a bit jealous of the couple.

 

The Twice girls are laughing to each other watching their unnie wrapped around a guys’ arms.

 

“Ah… I’m so jealous.” SinB pouted cutely hugging Yuju by the side who agreed.

 

Mark smiled secretly hiding his face against her head, “They’re jealous of us.”

 

“Shut up.” Nayeon mumbled playing with his fingers, “People are watching us.”

 

“Uh huh. All of them should know we are married

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter