First Vacation

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Camera rolling –

 

The screen showed their hands intertwined causing so much noise from the people in the studio then showed Mark waking up slowly. He rubbed his eyes with his free hand as he sat up.

 

“Ai omoooo~” The girls squealed when he glanced at Nayeon with a smile forming on his face.

 

“He looks so cute looking at her.” Misun cooed.

 

“What are your thoughts about Mark’s sudden arrival in your dorm?” The staff asked.

 

“I was really shocked when I saw him enter the room.” Nayeon shared her thoughts, “I decided to sleep early since the time I’ve read the mission card because I wanted to have good memories with Mark oppa. And I was grateful because he took care of me well. He fed me, bought medicine for me and he even woke up earlier than usual to make soup. I felt special.” She let out a shy giggle.

 

“Why did you go to Twice’s dorm earlier than planned?” The staff asked Mark who smiled.

 

“I really planned on going to Naksan beach ahead and maybe book a hotel or something.” Mark admitted.

 

“Omo, omo.” Misun said, “He’s paying for that since it’s not part of the plan.”

 

“But she’s sick so I stayed by her side and took care of her.” Mark continued, “It’s hard to see her like that. She easily gets sick; I know that, so I’ll be there to take care of her anytime.”

 

Mark stood up and laid Nayeon properly on her bed. She frowned slightly as she made herself comfortable. He grabbed his pillow and placed it beside her before he covered her body with a blanket.

 

He went to wash up and wore his dark blue jacket before he went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. He found Jihyo and Jungyeon at kitchen and saw them cooking.

 

 

“Oh, oppa. Good morning!” They both greeted smiling.

 

“What are you cooking?” He asked pulling his long sleeves up his arm.

 

“Hotdogs and eggs oppa.” Jihyo replied as she flipped the eggs in the hot pan.

 

“Oh, okay. I’ll make some soup.” Mark said and grabbed a plate from the utensils cabinet before washing it and placing it on the table, “Please put Nayeon’s food here please.”

 

“Ooooh!!!” Jungyeon and Jihyo cooed as they looked at each other then turned to Mark who laughed lightly.

 

“You’re a great husband appa.” Jungyeon complimented making Mark smile, “But oppa, you and Nayeon wer----“

 

“Shh…” Mark was quick enough to stop her and motioned to the camera.

 

Jungyeon smiled shyly and waved at the camera, “Oh, annyeong.”

 

Jihyo just chuckled and shook her head. Sometimes, Jungyeon just can’t stop talking sometimes.

 

Mark put on his hat and started gathering everything he needs for the soup and started cooking.

 

“I’m getting curious.” Eric said skeptically, “Something happened between the two before. I’m so excited to know.”

 

“Me too.” Misun nodded her head in agreement, “They had a long history and they are so close. It shows.”

 

“Good morning.” One by one the girls are going inside the kitchen.

 

“Good morning!” The two girls greeted while Mark just smiled at them.

 

“I’ll go get Nayeon.” Mark said excusing himself and ran to Nayeon’s room to wake the girl up.

 

“Nayeon-ah…” He called softly and sat on the bed, “Ireona~”

 

“So noisy.” She mumbled sleepily as she turned her back to him.

 

“We need to leave early baby~” Mark said poking her side.

 

“Ah oppa. Stop.” She whined hugging the pillow he used.

 

“Come on. Jihyo and Jungyeon made this for all of you girls.” Mark said shaking her lightly.

 

“Go out oppa.” She ordered pointing the door, “I have to freshen up.”

 

Mark nodded his head and stood up. Nayeon watched him walking over to the door and turned the lights on.

 

Nayeon squealed and quickly covered her face with the pillow making Mark laugh.

 

“Ah jinjja!!!” Nayeon screamed, “Oppa!!!”

 

Mark sat down the floor laughing so hard at the sight of the girl. Nayeon continued to hide against the pillow.

 

“Nayeon-ah…” Mark stood up and walked beside her one more time, “Let’s go out now.”

 

“Sirheoooo~!” She whined.

 

Nayeon was caught off guard when he pulled the pillow off her.

 

“You’re really pretty without a make up on.” Mark said holding both her wrists as she kept her head down, “Nayeon-ah, ei. Wae?”

 

“There are cameras around.” She lowly said keeping her head down, “Oppa…”

 

“Ei, you’re the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.” He brushed her hair off her face, “You don’t have to be shy about it. Let’s not wear any make up today. The two of us.”

 

“Oppa… I…”

 

“No.” Mark shook his head letting her look at him, “You’re never insecure of what you look like before.” He smiled as she looked at him, “Oppa will not allow that girl to entirely disappear.”

 

“Will you really?” Nayeon asked looking up at him.

 

He nodded his head and smiled, bringing his hand in front for her to take. She smiled and held his hand.

 

“That’s good. Kaja.” Mark said with a wide smile.

 

They walked hand in hand to the kitchen and the people in the studio cooed in jealousy.

 

“Oh… He is so sweet.” Choa said in admiration, “Nayeon must have felt like she’s a princess.”

 

“Isn’t he perfect?” Misun asked shaking her head, “He’s handsome, talented, sweet, caring and he’s doing great as a husband.”

 

“It’s just their 3rd filming.” Eric agreed nodding his head.

 

Mark waited in the living room as Nayeon went to her room to finish preparing. She has prepared the things she will need for their trip earlier last night so she didn’t take too long.

 

“Oppa, kaja?” She said as soon as she ran down stairs with a bag draped her bag on her shoulder. She’s wearing a black and white crop top and a black skirt.

 

 

“Umma, appa… Behave arasseo?” Momo said jokingly making the two laughs along with the other girls.

 

“Momo is right. We don’t need any more sisters.” Jungyeon added making Nayeon shake her head.

 

“You girls still have 6 brothers.” Mark informed them making them agree altogether.

 

“When can we have a family vacation?” Tzuyu asked excitedly as the other girls agreed almost as excited as her.

 

“That will be so good to see.” Eunkwang smiled widely as he kept his eyes on the screen, “Six good looking guys with eight good looking girls having a vacation with their equally beautiful parents. That would be so much eye candy. Don’t you think?”

 

“That’s right.” Choa agreed, “It’s a good thing too since it will show us if both groups in the same company are really close or not.”

 

“Let’s set a date next year.” Mark suggested holding Nayeon’s hand, “I can open it up to the boys. For now, umma and appa needs time with each other arasseo?”

 

“Bye~” The girls waved their hands as Nayeon did while Mark pulled her with him out.

 

“Did you really just consider going on a vacation with our groups?” Nayeon asked as soon as they made it out the building still walking hand in hand and he nodded his head making her chuckle, “We have to call PD-nim beforehand and tell him we will be trashing a place. It will be a disaster.”

 

Mark laughed, “We will discipline our kids.”

 

“Ne, three of them are older than their umma.” Nayeon told him making him chuckle.

 

“They can pass as you haraboji.” Mark said jokingly making Nayeon laugh.

 

“Ani. Jaebum oppa has that title.” She told him shaking her head, “He's my only haraboppa.”

 

“Haraboppa.” Mark let out a laugh and nodded his head, “Okay. But we have to make that happen. We all need a vacation.”

 

“Where are we going?” Nayeon asked changing the topic as they waited for a bus at the nearest bus stop.

 

“Omo!” Nayeon’s eyes widen as she looked at Mark who turned to her questioningly, she brought her hand over , “Oppa, mianhae. I left the macaroons you gave me.”

 

“This?” Mark smiled lifting the box up.

 

“Oh! You got it from the fridge?” Nayeon asked in amazement and got the box from him, she opened it, “The bus will be arriving in 15 minutes.”

 

“I know.” Mark said staring at her as she got one macaroon and held the box closer to him, “You eat. I’m okay. That’s for you Nayeon-ah.”

 

Nayeon frowned cutely before pushing her lips out, “I told you I wanna eat it with you.”

 

“Arasseo.” Mark got one macaroon as he smiled at her nearing his face to hers, “Happy now?”

 

Nayeon smiled cutely and nodded her head as she placed the box on her lap and closed it before placing it in her bag.

 

“There!” Nayeon clapped her hands as she watched the bus from afar.

 

Mark just smiled and grabbed all the things they have before as he stood up. When the bus arrived, Mark motioned her to get in first. She did as she was told and bowed her head to the citizens in the bus before she took a seat.

 

“Oppa, ppalli.” She tapped the seat beside her.

 

Mark sat beside her and placed all the bags on the floor in front of him. He is sleepy since he woke up early in the morning. He glanced at her as she prepared her earphones

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter