Birthday Celebration

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s his birthday.” Nayeon opened up, “And I wasn’t there with him.”

 

“Did you greet him?” The staff asked.

 

“Yes. I sent him a text and he sent me thanks back.” Nayeon pouted cutely, “He didn’t sound like a husband.”

 

The staff laugh as Nayeon sighed but cracked into a small smile soon after.

 

“I waited for a call.” Mark admitted in his own interview, “But she just sent me a text. I was a little disappointed.”

 

He let out a laugh.

 

Nayeon’s running around the house bringing the blue and white balloons scattered on the ceiling of the living room with Tzuyu and Jungyeon tying the banner on the wall.

 

 

 

Jihyo and Sana were cleaning the house alongside Dahyun and Chaeyoung while Nayeon went over to help Mina and Momo were busy cooking.

 

“Thank you for the help aedeul ah…” Nayeon said when everyone is helping with the cooking one by one, “Do you think Mark oppa will like this?”

 

“Unnie, keep your chill. Mark oppa will like this.” Chaeyoung said as she kept herself busy with the desserts.

 

Nayeon looked around trying to see what else she can do when Mina pulled her to the side.

 

 

(Because Minayeon is life)

 

“Did you call Mark oppa already?” Mina asked in a whisper.

 

Nayeon shook her head, “Mina yah… Can’t you see? My phone isn’t even with me right now.”

 

“Jinyoung oppa kept calling.” Mina told her, “He said they’re on their way.”

 

“Omoooo~” Nayeon jumped on where she’s standing and ran to where the others are, “They’re coming~!”

 

 

“Nayeon is so funny when panicking.” Eric commented with a smile.

 

“It’s her husband’s birthday.” Choa defended, “I’ll be feeling more than panic when I get to see my husband again after a month.”

 

“Calm down. You’re causing everyone panic.” Jihyo scolded.

 

Nayeon started biting her nails, “I’m sorry. I’m just really panicking.” She looked into the decorations she planned with a scowl on her face, “Don’t you think the decorations are too girly?”

 

 

“Unnie, can you just help us mix?!” Tzuyu demanded grabbing Nayeon’s wrist and pulled towards her and Jungyeon.

 

 

“Nayeon ah… Stop stressing.” Jungyeon frowned, “Or else I’ll throw you out before Mark oppa even arrives.”

 

Nayeon helped the maknaes with the desserts and tried to calm herself down before her phone started ringing.

 

“Yoboseyooong~” She answered without even looking at the caller ID.

 

“Baby~”

 

Nayeon’s eyes widen, “Oppaaaaaaaaaaa!”

 

Mark laughed, “Can’t wait to hear my voice?”

 

Nayeon glared at the person in front of her, Momo, who looked like a lost kid, “Ew.”

 

Mark laughed loudly, “Why did you sound so shock? I keep trying to call you. You keep sending me to voice mail.”

 

 

Nayeon made a face, “You call 3AM in the morning every day. Why do you expect me to answer when I am busy sleeping?”

 

Mark giggled, “Mianhae.”

 

“Are you going to the house?” She asked expectantly.

 

“Yeah. Are you home?”

 

“No.” Nayeon lied shaking her head, “Why would I go there without you?”

 

“Because that’s your house and you have been in Korea the whole time.” Mark snapped frowning from the other line.

 

“I don’t like to stay there alone. I get scared of ghosts.” Nayeon whined earning a glare from Tzuyu.

 

“I’m almost there.” He said, “The boys are coming too. They wanna stay over but Bambam is leaving for Thailand tomorrow.”

 

“Okay. I’ll wait for you. I’ll prepare now.” Nayeon said before ending the call, “They are coming. Is everything okay now?”

 

Dahyun showed her thumbs up after Chaeyoung placed the desserts in the fridge.

 

“Thank you. Let’s go prepare.” Nayeon said taking off her apron and neatly hang it on the apron beside Mark’s before running up the stairs with the other girls tailing right after.

 

After a few moments, Mark and the rest of s finally arrived parking their van in the house’s parking lot and they got out noisily.

 

“How would they look like if they are all together now?” Eunkwang asked laughing lightly.

 

“Twice was too noisy. Got7 are obviously noisier.” Choa said pointing the screen with a slight laugh.

 

“Unnie, you forgot to turn the lights off.” Sana nudged Nayeon’s side.

 

Nayeon tiptoed and ran to the switch and turned everything out before the boys headed inside the house.

 

“Thank you Sana yah.” Nayeon said hiding beside Sana who smiled at her.

 

Loud chatting and laughter could be heard by the seven carefree guys who just know how to have a good time while doing their passion.

 

“Hyung… When is Nayeon noona coming?” Bambam asked loud enough for the girls to hear.

 

“She said she’s just going to change. I didn’t ask her that but I’ll get her from her dorm tomorrow if she doesn’t come home tonight.” Mark said pushing the door open and Yugyeom turned the lights on.

 

“Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Everyone exclaimed making Mark jump on where he is standing as the girls popped out of wherever they are hiding with Nayeon bringing the mocha cake with a writing Happy birthday Mark on it.

 

He laughed looking behind s who are clapping their hands as well.

 

“You guys were up to this too?” Mark asked s who laughed at his confused state.

 

“Nayeon noona contacted us last night.” Youngjae admitted with a huge smile, “Surprise!!!”

 

“Oppa, blow the candles.” Nayeon said pushing her lips out towards the cake she’s holding.

 

“Don’t I get a kiss?” Mark said walking towards her and blew the candles off.

 

“Yeeeeey~” They cheered happily.

 

“Let’s go eat what we have prepared guys.” Nayeon invited as the boys went to the island counter first.

 

Jungyeon got the cake from Nayeon as she was being pulled by Mark towards him as the others went ahead.

 

“You prepared all this?” Mark asked Nayeon who shook her head.

 

“Ani. Your crush did.” Nayeon said pouting.

 

Mark laugh, “Oh. Jinjja? So Im Nayeon did all this?”

 

Nayeon smiled and slapped his chest slightly, “Let’s go eat now.”

 

“Wait, did you really not sleep here the whole time I was out of the country?” He answered.

 

“I slept here the whole time with Coco and leave her to Youngjae’s cousin when we have schedule.” Nayeon replied laughing, “That really bothered you huh?”

 

“Hmmm~” Mark pressed his lips together before leaving Nayeon behind.

 

“Noona, come on eat with us.” Yugyeom came bringing a plate and chopsticks for her.

 

She got it from him with a wide smile, “Thank you Gyeomieeee~”

 

The two of them went to join the others and Mark went to Nayeon with a plate full of food and grabbed her empty plate replacing it with the plate he was holding earlier before he went back to get his own food.

 

“Ayeeee~” Yugyeom teased nudging Nayeon’s side earning a slap on his arm.

 

“You guys can go sit on the sofa as you eat.” Mark invited.

 

“We’re fine here Mark.” JB gave him thumbs up as Mark went to drag Nayeon and made her sit on the sofa first.

 

“Try the desserts later okay?” Nayeon said with a huge bunny smile on her face.

 

“Did you make it?” Mark asked as Nayeon nodded her head as a reply, “Which one?”

 

“Just choose one.” Nayeon told him, “I’m not telling you.”

 

Mark narrowed his eyes at her, “If I get a mistake you’ll think the person who made the dessert is someone I like.”

 

Nayeon smiled innocently making Mark smirk as they both ate in silence. The other members were laughing, talking loudly and just enjoying a break time.

 

 

“They’re enjoying.” Mark said glancing at the others, “Are you used of being ignored like this? You’re the one who does the talking most of the time.”

 

Nayeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter