Amusement Parks and Houses

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon, Mark and Seoyoon are eating fish cake when they entered the place. Mark let go of Nayeon’s hand as he and her father went to buy their tickets.

 

“Should we buy this ride all you can ticket?” Her father asked as they looked back at the three girls who are talking with each other.

 

“Ne abeoji. That one sounds better. I want to see Nayeon getting scared.” Mark said now getting more and more comfortable with Nayeon’s father.

 

He laughed at what he just said and got the wallet from the back of his pocket, “Okay.”

 

“Ei appa. I’ll pay.” Mark said going towards Nayeon and got his wallet from her sling bag.

 

“This is my daughters’ demand. I have to pay.” He insisted.

 

“Appa, just give me a chance. This is the first time I have been with you guys after so long.” Mark said making him laugh and shake his head.

 

“Arasseo.” He gave in to Mark who smiled widely and went to buy the tickets by himself.

 

“What did you buy?” Nayeon asked when they arrived.

 

Mark handed to each of her family members their passes before facing Nayeon and wore it on her himself.

 

“You wanna ride those scary rides?” Nayeon pushed her lips out as Mark held her hand and they followed her family who went in first.

 

Mark smiled widely and he need not say anything. She knows him more than everyone thinks she does.

 

In the middle of riding extreme rides, they would go ride the normal ones until they reached the roller coaster.

 

“I don’t think I can ride that.” Nayeon’s mom said as they reached the line for the ride.

 

“Nado. I’m so dizzy already.” Seoyoon agreed nodding her head and faced her mom, “Umma, let’s go get something to eat.”

 

“Are you two going to ride that?” Their dad asked pointing the huge roller coaster by the side.

 

Mark looked down Nayeon with his hands in his pockets, “Do you want to go for this ride? Or do you wanna go with them?”

 

“I wanna ride this one.” Nayeon answered glancing at Mark then to her family, “I still feel fine. If I get overly dizzy with this, I’ll stop.”

 

“Okay. You both take care.” Her father said as the three of them waved their hand and started to walk away, “Give us a call when you’re done with all of it. It’s getting dark.”

 

“Woaaah. It’s 6pm already.” Seoyoon said in amazement, “I’m getting really hungry umma appa.”

 

“Seoyoon is like her older sister.” Eunkwang commented in admiration, “They are always hungry.”

 

“They are both really cute too.” Misun added nodding her head.

 

Mark fixed Nayeon’s hair as they waited for their turn to ride the rollercoaster, “For a moment.”

 

Nayeon nodded his head and waited as he went to first line. Mark smiled, nodding his head at every one of them.

 

“I’m sorry. Ummm… I’m with my wife right now.” Mark said pointing Nayeon from the middle of the line making everyone turn to her whose eyes widened at the sudden attention from everyone before turning to Mark who smiled, “We are here with her family because she wanted to come. Can we maybe have the very front of the rollercoaster? I wanted to give her the best experience ever. This is our first time riding this.”

 

Everyone smiled and agreed all together as Nayeon looked down blushing heavily as she bit down her bottom lip in embarrassment.

 

“Baby… Come here.” Mark walked towards her and intertwined his hands with hers before pulling her to the very front of the line.

 

“You have a very sweet boyfriend.” The mother of two girls who are riding the roller coaster smiled and said to Nayeon who smiled widely and bowed her head with Mark who didn’t notice the two since he’s talking to their camera men.

 

“Thank you eommeoni.” Nayeon said brightly making her smile.

 

“How old are you both?” She asked Nayeon.

 

Nayeon faced her, “Mark oppa is 23 and I’m 21.”

 

Mark faced them when Nayeon held him and turned to her with a smile as her eyes widened slightly when she knew their age.

 

“You guys are still very young. When did you two become lovers?” She asked making her children laugh at how curious she is.

 

“2010 eommeoni.” Mark replied for Nayeon who smiled shyly.

 

“You’ve known each other?” She asked once more.

 

“Early 2010.” The two chorused.

 

“Eommeoni kamsahamnida.” Eric said gleefully bowing his head, “Thank you for asking all information we’re so curious about.”

 

“I fell in love with her as soon as I saw her eommeoni.” Mark answered calmly, “That was early 2010. I tried so hard to be her friend.”

 

“Yah!” Nayeon slapped his stomach, “I tried so hard to make you talk.”

 

Mark started laughing happily as he took a few steps away from the girl before he ends up being a battered husband.

 

The family after them just laughed at the couple as Nayeon glared at him. He was saved when the rollercoaster ride finally came to a stop and they are ready to board it as soon as everyone in it has vacated it.

 

Mark wrapped his arms around Nayeon from behind keeping her close to him, his chin on her shoulder.

 

“What do you think is going to happen later?” Nayeon asked leaning her head on his shoulder as she rested the side of her head against his.

 

Mark shook his head, “I have no idea but I don’t really mind as long as I’m with you.”

 

The people at the studio all cooed at how sincere he sounded.

 

“Can’t they be forever together?” Misun wished placing a hand over her chest.

 

“Nado nado. I wish that too.” Eric said being quiet since the two was being serious.

 

“Woah. Oppa, I’m scared.” Nayeon shook her body as she hugged his arms that are wrapped around her, “Ahhhh~ Omoooo~”

 

Mark laughed hugging her tight trying to keep her still and Nayeon had no other choice but to wrap her arms around him.

 

“You don’t like to ride this one?” Mark asked looking down at her.

 

Nayeon nodded her head, “But I wanna try. It looks so much fun.”

 

Mark smiled. He’s famous for his love for extreme things including scary rides and adventures.

 

“That’s my girl.” Mark whispered with a proud smile making the people in the studio scream.

 

“Where do you get all your courage though?” Nayeon asked pouting cutely.

 

“I just like those kinds of things.” Mark answered truthfully.

 

Nayeon nodded her head and letting go of him and clasped her hands together watching everyone getting off the rollercoaster one by one.

 

“Oppa, it’s our tuuuuuurn~”  Nayeon squealed jumping up and down as Mark followed her laughing.

 

- Camera off -

 

The two sat in the front most seats and waited for the staffs to install come cameras in front of the two. Amidst the business, the couple was sitting in front talking to each other comfortably.

 

“Oppa, you’re not scared?” She asked in shock when Mark is sitting calmly.

 

He nodded his head turning to her, “Are you scared?”

 

“A little.” She smiled awkwardly, “I think I’m about to pee my pants.”

 

Mark laughed loudly and held her hand, “Just scream and hold my hand.”

 

Nayeon nodded her head as she intertwined her hands with him smiling cutely. The staff signaled them an ok before getting out of the way.

 

-Camera rolling-

 

“Here we ggooooo~” Mark shouted excitedly.

 

Nayeon groaned leaning her head against the chair she’s sitting on and to her safety gear.

 

“Omo~ They are holding hands again.” Choa said in admiration.

 

“All couples hold hands Choa noona.” Eunkwang told her.

 

“Yeah. But they look the most natural.” Choa explained, “Like they don’t see this as a show anymore.”

 

Eric smiled widely and showed a thumb up.

 

“Oooopppppaaaaaaa!!” Nayeon screamed gripping Mark’s hand tight as the roller coaster dropped.

 

Mark was shouting as well but he is smiling so hard and is laughing throughout the ride yet he’s not letting go of Nayeon’s hand.

 

“Oppa, I’m gonna dieeeee aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!” Nayeon screamed once again after the ride drops again.

 

The rest of the ride, Mark glances at Nayeon from time to time and laughing at her cuteness. As soon as the ride ended Nayeon was breathing so hard. Mark lifted the safety gear up and fixed her hair.

 

“Are you okay?” Mark asked brushing her hair off her face and giggled, “Yah… Nayeonieeee~”

 

“Oppa, let’s go ride moreeee~” Nayeon said making him laugh, “Woaaaahhh~ Daebak. Oppa, let’s go try Atlantis, Gyro Swing, French Revolution and Flume rides noooow.”

 

“Okay.” He helped her get up to her feet laughing slightly as she wobbles, “Jump.”

 

Nayeon smiled cutely and jump on him, wrapping her arms around his neck, “Am I heavy? I gained a lot of weight since training.”

 

“You were heavier before.” He stated earning a slap from Nayeon.

 

“Ya aish…”

 

“You weren’t fat. You are just much thinner now that’s why if we get a house, I’ll feed you too much.” Mark said seriously and headed to the line of the next ride.

 

After all the rides they met with Nayeon’s family at a chicken restaurant outside in the middle of their dinner. They finished everything at exactly 8:52 in the evening, after Mark and Nayeon finished playing at the ice rink.

 

“Umma, appa… We can’t sleep in our house later. We have to go somewhere.” Nayeon said after slurping her last soup.

 

“What is that about?” Her dad asked.

 

“It’s a mission appa.” Nayeon explained smiling, “We have to get there by 10PM.”

 

“What do you do with that? Is it like you have to act like a couple?” He asked curiously.

 

“He really is Nayeon’s father.” Misun said nodding her head making the others laugh, “He wants everything about their relationship clear.”

 

“Ne appa.”

 

“But you still live in your own dorms?” He asked, “Or do you need to buy a house?”

 

Nayeon shook her head as the couple glanced at each other before returning their glances to her father, “From what I have seen from other couples appa, they are given everything --- house, car. But I think the wedding will be prepared by us?”

 

She turned to Mark who just shrugged.

 

“We will do that. We will.” Misun clarified for Nayeon as if they can hear her.

 

“We have to marry them right awaaaay.” Eric complained stomping his feet against the floor, “Where are everything?”

 

“Eric they are only together for four months.” Misun said laughing at Eric’s sudden outburst of aegyo as he puffed some air.

 

“Where are you headed?” Nayeon’s mom asked.

 

“Pohang.” Mark replied calmly.

 

Her families’ eyes widened.

 

“That’s too far.” Her mom gasped putting her bow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter