Chuncheon Trip Day 1 Part 1

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Camera rolling-

 

Nayeon is rolling on the bed waiting for Mark to finish taking a bath. He has been inside the bathroom for half an hour now.

 

“Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!” She yelled lying flat with her chest down the bed and the back up, “Hurry up!!”

 

“I’m not your oppa!” Mark yelled back making Nayeon laugh.

 

 

“Wangjanim~ Ppalliiii!!! I’m so hungry!!” She called in a cute voice pouting cutely.

 

“Don’t make cute faces while I’m not there.” Mark said making Nayeon bury her face against Mark’s pillow.

 

“Arasseoooo~”

 

Mark stepped out the bathroom with only two towels on him, the first one around his waist to cover his lower body and the other hanging over his shoulders while drying his hair with it.

 

“Ei~” Nayeon rolled one more time bringing the pillow and covering her face with it, “Why didn’t you change there?”

 

“It’s because I wanted to see my wife.” He said smiling widely.

 

“If it didn’t take you half an hour to take a bath, you could have gotten a kiss.” Nayeon lied.

 

“I know you’re lying Im Nayeon~” Mark said heading over to where his bag is.

 

“IM NAYEON?!” Nayeon asked in shock.

 

“Gongjunim~” Eric corrected as if the couple could hear him, “Not Im Nayeon.”

 

Mark just smiled bringing his clothes with him as he made his way back inside the bathroom.

 

“Oh, arasseo Mark Tuan.” Nayeon glared at the door Mark just closed and groaned loudly.

 

“Let’s go eat lunch now.” Mark said as soon as he stepped out the bedroom to find no one inside, “Where is she?”

 

He went out the room and headed to the restaurant within the hotel and found Nayeon laughing at whatever the staff is telling her about. His mood changed. He glared at her and charges by the bar and stood behind her. He is hers. She should know that.

 

“Yah! Im Nayeon!” Mark said firmly as the people in the studio watched in silence.

 

Nayeon, smiling widely, turned to him, “Oppa~ I found a fan of mine.”

 

“Good.” Mark said lamely and went to take a seat on the nearby table.

 

“We’ll order two samgyeopsal~” Nayeon smiled said lifting two fingers up before heading to where Mark is seated, “Oppa~”

 

Mark ignored her, focusing on his phone making Nayeon pout and just decided to just sit there just right across him quietly.

 

The guy came went to their table bringing two plates full of meat and smiled at Nayeon who smiled back at him, excited about eating since she was already so hungry.

 

“Thank you~” Nayeon said with a sweet smiled.

 

The staff got the tongs to start cooking but Mark grabbed it away from him.

 

“I’ll do it.” He said coldly frowning at the staff who bowed his head, “Go.”

 

The staff bowed his head and quickly went away leaving Nayeon looking at Mark angrily.

 

“Yah, oppa. How dare you do that to him?” Nayeon pouting cutely watching Mark cooking but the guy still is ignoring her, “You’re really just going to ignore me?”

 

“Oppa~” Nayeon puffed her cheeks cutely after he finished cooking every single pork there is, “You really won’t talk to me?”

 

“Eat.” Mark said firmly sitting in front of her but Nayeon shook her head.

 

“I’ll be the one to eat.” Misun said watching the two just looking at each other with arms crossed, “Ei~ Kids nowadays. Just talk about the problem.”

 

“Mark hyung is jealous.” Yugyeom, the guest celebrity host for the evening along with Somi and Bambam, said pointing the huge screen in front of them.

 

“Ne. (Yes)” Bambam laughed nodding his head, “He is being so obvious.”

 

“Feed me~” Nayeon opened .

 

“Ahhh~ Kuiyeowo~” Choa commented.

 

“Mark oppa’s weakness is Nayeon unnies’ aegy---“

 

Yugyeom covered Somi’s  mouth as Bambam placed a finger over his mouth as the others laughed.

 

“Arasseo.” Mark easily gave in making Nayeon smiled happily and stands up leaving him confused, “Where are you going?”

 

“Beside you~” Nayeon cooed sitting beside him and smiled widely.

 

Mark smiled and bit his lips before wrapping the lettuce around the pork and fed it to her. Nayeon ate it with a huge smile and shook her body, humming happily making him smile.

 

“It’s delicious?” He asked with a wide smile which she just replied with a nod plus a cute eye smile.

 

The two ended up feeding each other before they left to make their way out the hotel.

 

 

“Oh! They’re matching again.” Choa said as soon the two were walking hand in hand, “I just noticed now.”

 

“Oppa, where are we going?” Nayeon asked holding the memo in her other hand.

 

Mark smiled walking first and turned to her, “Should I tell you?”

 

Nayeon nodded her head with an inviting smile, “Just tell me oppa~”

 

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter