Maknae Line

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 -Camera on-

 

The camera showed the digital clock at the bed side table said 5:15 then Mark who have his back faced towards the camera. His hair is still wet since he just finished taking a shower. He’s currently busy making breakfast for Nayeon.

 

“Ahhhh~~ Nayeon unnie is going to have Chinese food for breakfast.” Mina pouted cutely.

 

“We are so lucky to have Twice as guest hosts for two consecutive weeks.” Eunkwang said with a very huge smile as Mina, Jungyeon, Sana, Momo and Jihyo laughed at the Eric who agreed happily.

 

After setting the plate, Mark smiled proudly after placing the plates with food on it. Nayeon wrapped the towel around her hair.

 

She went down and saw Mark playing with Coco now making her smile as she went down the stairs.

 

“Good morning~” Mark greeted with a huge smile as he carried Coco.

 

“Good morning~” She greeted back sitting on the floor beside him as Coco climb on Nayeon’s lap, “What time are we going to get the kids?”

 

“Before lunch babe. The boys want to eat Chinese here.” Mark said trying to tickle Coco’s stomach but she would try to bite his hand, “You woke up really early. What time is it?”

 

“6AM. I woke up when you went out the room.” Nayeon told him as she kissed Coco’s head.

 

“I cooked some steamed rice and some shao mai.” Mark said making Nayeon stand up her feet before putting Coco on the sofa before running towards the counter table.

 

 

 

“You cooked all these?” Nayeon asked in amazement as she clapped her hands, “Wooowwww~ What a good husband~”

 

The people at the studio laughed at her statement as she sat down the stool chair beside Mark.

 

Mark let out a chuckle and sat beside her before putting some food on her plate while she places some food on his.

 

“Ei~!” The people in the studio said.

 

“They could have just changed plate.” Jungyeon said making a face.

 

“Jungyeon unnie hates things like this.” Momo said making the others laugh.

 

“Oppa, what’s this?” Nayeon asked standing up and pointing the brown food on their plate.

 

“That’s fried shrimp balls babe. Have you tried that?” Mark asked making Nayeon shake her head. “Try it.” Mark said with a proud smile. Nayeon smiled and opened making him chuckle, “You want me to feed you?”

 

 

Nayeon just giggled making him smile and grab one piece and fed herself. They’re starting to get comfortable; the two started feeding each other.

 

“Ew~” Jungyeon blurted out making the others laugh, “Sorry. I didn’t even know I said that out loud.”

 

“Don’t you like them together?” Misun asked pointing the screen.

 

“I do. The things they’re doing are just funny to me.” Jungyeon explained making the others laugh.

 

A few moments later, Nayeon got his phone that’s been vibrating on the table, beside her making her glance at Mark.

 

“You can answer it for me.” Mark said smiling widely but Nayeon frowned at him, “Why? You’re my wife. I’m not keeping anything from you. I’m a loyal husband.”

 

Nayeon chuckled as she handed it to him but he ignored her and continued to eat.

 

“Oppa…”

 

“Answer it.”

 

Giving her no other choice, she answered it to be welcomed by screams making her put the phone away from her ear making Mark laugh.

 

“You guys are too noisy.” Mark spoke making the two laugh.

 

“Hyung~”  Yugyeom called.

 

“Yah! Kim Yugyeom! Do you want to destroy my ear drums?” Nayeon scolded making him laugh, “Kunpimook!”

 

 

“Noona, I didn’t do anything.” Bambam laughed.

 

“When will you get me and Bambam, noona?” Yugyeom asked laughing along with Bambam.

 

“We won’t get you.” Nayeon said childishly making Mark laugh.

 

“Ahhhh~ Noonaaaaa~” Bambam and Yugyeom whined before laughing.

 

“Why are you two up so early?” Nayeon asked eating the piece Mark is feeding her.

 

“Mark hyung sent us pictures of your house and we want to live there.” Bambam told her, “Are you on your way?”

 

“No, we’re still eating.” Nayeon replied munching her food.

 

“Ei~ Ppalliiii~”

 

“Okay. We’ll go there after we eat.” Nayeon said, “Bye. I wanna feed Mark oppa too.”

 

Mark smiled staring at her as she talked on the phone with his little brothers.

 

“Eiiii~” The two voiced out their complaints together that Nayeon couldn’t figure out who to listen to.

 

“They are so noisy.” Jihyo laughed making the others laugh as well.

 

“They are always noisy.” Mina spoke making others laugh.

 

“Mina barely speaks but she makes so much point than all of us.” Jungyeon said as they laughed.

 

“I don’t like how noisy they are.” Mina admitted shyly, “Nayeon unnie and I are the only ones always left in the house when all the others went out roaming around the world. She hates noisy things too but she’s noisy herself.”

 

Nayeon placed his phone on the table making Mark laugh hard, almost choking unto the food he is eating.

 

“They are so noisy.” Nayeon complained tapping Mark’s back and poured juice into his glass.

 

Mark chuckled, “I know. That’s what I put up every day.”

 

“I have Dahyun, Sana and Momo now.” Nayeon said shaking her head.

 

“Huh? Why am I included?” Sana and Momo asked as soon as they heard their names.

 

“I’m not noisy.” Momo said shaking her head.

 

“Don’t forget you’re part of that group.” Mark told her smiling widely.

 

Twice started laughing and the three mentioned cheered for Mark.

 

“Mark appa, saranghae.” Momo said dramatically sending finger hearts to Mark who can’t even see him.

 

“Aish~” Nayeon said slapping his arm as he laughed loudly, “I’m not noisy.”

 

“You are noisy sometimes baby. But you know I love you.” Mark said staring at her.

 

Nayeon blushed as she stuffed a piece of shrimp roll in his mouth as she rolled her eyes. Mark can’t help but laugh loudly resulting for him to cough nonstop.

 

“Aish~”

 

She went up her feet to get a glass of water for him. He drank it right away and shook his head as he turned to Nayeon.

 

“What?”

 

“You suddenly did that.” Mark said making her smile.

 

“You are so cute my baby boooooo~~” Nayeon cooed pinching and massaging his cheeks then the two of them burst out laughing, “We should go get changed now. We have to get those zombies.”

 

“How about the kids?” Mark asked standing up after Nayeon did and helped her keep the dishes, “I mean the girls?”

 

“I’ll call them. You get dressed now. I’ll just clean then ---- ” Nayeon said but was cut off by Mark.

 

“You go change first. I’ll clean.” Mark said making her pout, “Go… I will only change my shirt anyway.”

 

“Arasseo.” Nayeon said placing their glasses into the sink before running up the stairs where Coco went after her but cried out when she found herself unable to climb the stairs.

 

“Coco yah… Let your unnie change alone.” As soon as Mark spoke, Coco turned to him wiggling her tail and sat down the floor, “Good girl.”

 

~~~

“Hyung~” Bambam exclaimed when Nayeon rolled her window while Yugyeom is jumping up and down with a huge smile behind him.

 

“Get inside and make sure to take good care of Coco.” Mark said looking back at Coco who is just lying down the backseat of the car.

 

Bambam opened the backseat of the car with an impressed expression then turned to Yugyeom who was in awe.

 

“Even your car is nice hyung.” Yugyeom said shaking his head and smiled widely, “Coco Coco Coco yaaaaah~”

 

Coco stood up and wiggled her tail vigorously. She did live with seven dorks until Youngjae, her real owner alongside Mark, decided to move out to stay with his brother.

 

Yugyeom and Bambam placed their bags in the trunk before climbing in the passenger’s seat. Yugyeom carried the happy Coco and settled her on his lap as she his face.

 

“Where are we going next?” Bambam asked them getting a kiss from Coco.

 

“Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun are waiting for us in the dorm.” Nayeon told them.

 

“Chaeyoungie?” Bambam asked happily making Nayeon laugh.

 

“Why do you sound so excited?” Mark smiled teasingly.

 

“Nothiiiing~” Bambam cooed laughing making the three laugh along with him.

 

“Can’t we get something to eat first hyung? I am so hungry.” Yugyeom asked pouting a little.

 

“What do you want to eat?” Mark asked looking at them from the front mirror.

 

“Mark oppa cooked Chinese food for you guys.” Nayeon informed them making the two get up and kiss both sides of Marks cheek who just laughed, his eyes on the road.

 

“Burger will do hyung.” Yugyeom answered sweetly, “Thank you~~~”

 

“I mean, the Chinese food was just for me.” Nayeon said realizing there is barely some food left.

 

Yugyeom looked at Nayeon with a blank but judging face making her chuckle and turn to Mark who laughed at her flustered face.

 

“There’s McDonalds just around the corner from our dorm oppa.” Nayeon told him.

 

“Okay.”

 

They arrived at Twice’s dorm with Yugyeom and Bambam already eating large burgers. Yugyeom ordered Supreme Shrimp Burger and Bambam ordered Bacon Tomato Deluxe both included large fries and large coke. Mark and Nayeon shared a Grilled Mushroom Burger with large fries and large orange juice. Mark added Oreo McFlurry for all four of them.

 

Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are already waiting outside with their baggage by their side.

 

 

“Did you wait so long?” Mark asked as he went out the car along with Nayeon.

 

“No, Nayeon unnie texted us two minutes ago.”  Dahyun replied, “Unnie oppa, why are Bambam and Yugyeom the only boys inside?”

 

“Because Youngjae can’t come since he’s busy with something.” Mark replied as Yugyeom rolled down the window with a huge smile.

 

“Chaeyoungie!!!” Bambam exclaimed happily making Chaeyoung laugh.

 

“Yah oppa! Why are you already eating?” Chaeyoung complained laughing.

 

“We’ll go order for the three of you later.” Mark said helping the three with their luggage placing it neatly in the trunk.

 

“We’ll go buy some grocery first.” Nayeon said hugging Chaeyoung from behind.

 

“Unnie, buy some jokbal~” Tzuyu said making Yugyeom clap his hands.

 

“Yeyyyy!!!! Jokbal!!!” He cheered happily as Mark walked over them staring intently at Nayeon and Chaeyoung.

 

“I never knew you like jokbal Yugyeom.” Mark asked curiously looking at Yugyeom from behind Nayeon.

 

Nayeon let go of Chaeyoung and turned to Mark, “Kaja?”

 

Mark nodded his head pulling her closer to him making Bambam and Yugyeom laugh.

 

Mark gave them a look, “You two sit on the back. Let the girls sit there.”

 

“Oooohhh~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter