Sick

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“Nayeon-ah…” Mark called as soon as they were ushered inside his van while Nayeon just looked at him, “What’s wrong with reaching out to hold your hand?”

 

“What’s wrong with telling you to stop?” She asked back with a poker face.

 

“I thought we’re ok---“ Mark mumbled rubbing the back of his head.

 

“We are oppa.” Nayeon nodded her head, “Just don’t try to hold me or do any sort of skinship when we are off the camera. You do understand what I want, right?”

 

“It’s my fault.” Mark spoke with a sigh, “Allow me to be a good husband to you?”

 

“Did you write my name oppa?” She asked ignoring her question as he just nodded his head, “Wae? Why did you do that?”

 

“I wanted you to---“

 

“Arasseo.” Nayeon smiled slightly and nodded her head, “Just don’t do any kind of skinship whenever the cameras are off.”

 

“I understand.” He nodded and reached his hand towards her, “Let’s do everything to make our show believable. Deal?”

 

“Deal.” Nayeon smiled brightly holding his hand and shook it gently.

 

~~~

 

The whole restaurant was reserved for the JYP artists for dinner and as soon as the two have arrived, the whole place was as noisy as an amusement park.

 

“Oh!!” Jun.K exclaimed getting everyone’s attention, “The visual couple is here!!”

 

Both Mark and Nayeon bowed at all of them and went to the respective groups.

 

“Aedeul-ah, how is the filming going?” JYP, their CEO, asked with a bright smile.

 

“It’s doing great.” Mark replied smiling and nodded his head.

 

“So I’ve heard.” JYP agreed happily, “The PDs told me that your segment got the highest ratings so far. It’s still your 2nd filming today right.” The two nodded their head, "There will be hates coming, you both know that. Just do your job and act like you are all over each other."

 

“Ne. Thank you.” The two bowed their heads.

 

“Oh... Eat now.” He offered to the two who bowed their heads again and started eating.

 

Eat out with the whole JYP family is always messy and noisy. The whole family is pretty close and treats each other like brothers and sisters – well some of them - some grew special affection towards one another.

 

“Hyung, how was your filming?” Jinyoung asked as soon as they were in their van, “Good?”

 

Mark just nodded his head as he looked out the window. He was pondering on what happened to Nayeon earlier that day.

 

“Yah hyung~” Jackson called tapping Mark’s leg, “Why do you look so down today?”

 

“Nothing.” Mark simply answered shaking his head.

 

“Did things go well between you two hyung? You haven’t even hugged since our debut.”

 

Mark looked down letting out a deep sigh, “It was entirely my fault.”

 

“Did something happen today hyung?” Bambam asked curiously.

 

“Skinship wasn’t hard when we were filming. But she rejected me even trying to hold her hand when it was over.” Mark told them honestly and looked at JB who shook his head.

 

“Why would you even try to hold her hand when you did hurt her years ago, you idiot?” JB asked angrily as everyone look at him and he laughed forcefully, “Forget it. You wouldn’t understand.”

 

Youngjae caressed JB’s back to calm him down as everyone went quiet. They all know everything that happened, except Youngjae who was trained later than the rest of them.

 

A few weeks later

 

Finally Got7 are back in Korea from tour. Plus the boys will be participating the end year music awards and shows, their first stop - MAMA Awards. The boys just arrived at their dorm to find cameras installed all over the house, a few WGM staff and a huge box on top of the center table of the living room.

 

-Camera rolling -

 

JB went near the box with a questioning look followed by all the other boys. Mark reached out to open a box to find a thin mission card inside. He bit his lips and read it out loud with the boys crowding around him.

 

“Vacation. Congratulations for your marriage. As a gift, we have given you two bus tickets to Naksan beach.” Mark read, “What should we do there?”

 

“Why are you asking us?”Jinyoung asked laughing as he looked at Mark, “You should go figure it out yourself.”

 

“Hyung, do something romantic.” Youngjae suggested.

 

Bambam nodded his head in agreement, “Give Nayeon noona something sweet. She will love that.”

 

“Ah. Okay.” Mark clapped his hands, “I’ll go grab some things first.”

 

“Are you both going to Hong Kong together?” Yugyeom asked curiously before Mark disappeared from their sight.

 

“Oh, that’s right. Both groups will be attending the award show.” Misun said as the camera showed Mark packing his things.

 

“The end of the year is the busiest part of the year as an idol. The award shows and music year-end specials are piled up.” Eunkwang explained

 

“It’s tough for idols.” Choa nodded her head in agreement.

 

Mark hurriedly made his way out the room he shares with Youngjae and went over to where the other boys are.

 

“Nayeon will probably go with her group. I’ll go with you guys.” Mark said as he headed over to door and waved his hand to the others before he headed outside

 

“I wonder what he’s planning.” Misun said they watched Mark walking through the streets looking around, as if he’s finding something.

 

“I have a feeling he’s going to visit Nayeon.” Eric excitedly said.

 

“He’s going to buy flowers?” Choa asked looking at Eric who hugged himself happily.

 

“Oh!” Mark motioned to the camera to follow him before he ran to the nearest restaurant and ordered jokbal.

 

“Ahhh! Twice is known for their love for jokbal especially Momo.” Eunkwang said with a smile.

 

Mark finally arrived at Twice’s dorm bringing the plastic bag with jokbal and another plastic bag. Hmmm… What could that be? He then pressed the doorbell. A few seconds after, the door opened to reveal Momo as her eyes widened.

 

“Omoooo~!” Choa covered her eyes in shock, “He's really in Twice’s dorm!”

 

“Oh sunbaenim. Annyeong haseyo.” Momo greeted smiling widely as she bowed her head.

 

Mark smiled and bowed his head, “Annyeong haseyo. Is Nayeon here?”

 

She nodded her head, “Ne. But she is already asleep.”

 

Mark’s eyes widened, “Already? It’s still 8.”

 

“She’s sick sunbaenim.” She informed him with a slight pout.

 

“May I go see her?” He asked with a slight smile.

 

“Oh ne.” Momo stepped aside to give him space.

 

Mark stepped inside their dorm to find the other girls in the living room. They stood up as soon as they saw Mark and bowed their head as a respect. He did bow as well with a smile.

 

“Will you allow me to go to your unnie right now?” He asked curiously.

 

The girls shook their heads jokingly making Mark laugh.

 

“But if you bought something for us appa.” Dahyun said jokingly making Mark and the other girls laugh, “I’m right! You are married to Nayeon unnie. You are our appa now. Nayeon unnie is our umma.”

 

“I bought something.” Mark said raising the plastic bag he's holding and handed it to Jihyo, who is the nearest to him.

 

The girls cheered happily as soon as the plastic bag is in Jihyo's hand, clapping their hands happily.

 

“2nd door on the right oppa.” Chaeyoung informed him pointing the way, “That’s Nayeon, Jihyo, Mina and Sana unnie’s room.”

 

“Thanks.” He said with a smile and made his way to her room quietly.

 

“Aaahhhh....” Misun smiled widely as she watched Mark opening the door to Nayeon's room, “This is the first time this happened.”

 

“They are the fastest couple in the history of this show.” Eric added with a laugh, “I love it. They are acting like real husband and wife somehow.”

 

Mark quietly entered and closed the door behind him. The lights were on and he knew why. Nayeons fear of ghost is serious to the extent that she can sleep even with her eyes open if the lights are off.

 

“Achoooo..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter