100th Day

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!

 

Nayeon ignored the calls the texts from Mark so he stopped trying. He just wanted to let her know he really cares for her but he have made a lot more damage than he have expected.

 

It continued for almost a month. That they ignored each other even at the Seoul Music Award the two groups attended. Mark wanted to talk to her because he knows after that day, his group will be busy for their US tour and the girls will be busy filming their MV and for their first ever concert called “Twiceland” but every time she caught him staring, she would act as if he wasn’t even there.

 

The fans have been spectating about their relationship which was a disadvantage towards Nayeon who was receiving all the hate.

 

As soon as Got7 arrived to Korea, Mark was called to their company’s CEO office. He doesn’t know what they’re going to talk with him about.

 

“Good morning.” Mark greeted with a shy smile as soon as he opened the door.

 

The CEO just got off the phone and gave Mark a smile as he made his way inside.

 

“Mark.” He said with a slight smile, “Sit down.”

 

Mark quietly sat down, waiting for him to finish his phone call. When his attention is finally on him, he clasped his hand looking at Mark who is casually sitting there.

 

“Mark, I’m just going to inform you ahead. The next filming you will be doing with Nayeon will be the last.” He said making Mark’s eyes widen.

 

“We’ve only been together for less than a hundred days.” Mark reasoned out carefully.

 

“Yup. But Nayeon is getting hate from most of the fans who doesn’t like your pairing and it’s affecting her and Twice more than you and your group.” He explained.

 

“I honestly don’t want that to happen. Is there a way to continue?” Mark asked, “I really wish we could last a year.”

 

“Okay. I need you to do something.” He said earning Mark’s full attention, “Since Mama 2015, your closeness with Nayeon was obviously noticed by the fans plus your behavior during the JYP Nation concerts.”

 

“We are not doing anything. I was talking to her during the Mama awards because they were right behind us.” Mark reasoned out.

 

“I don’t have any business whatever happens between you two as long as you stay away for now. Nayeon’s dating ban is still on going.” He told him, “Here’s what you should do. I’ll sign you up to some show with a couple other girls and if you can, talk to other girls and try to ignore Nayeon in award shows.”

 

Mark nodded his head, “I understand.”

 

“You may go Mark. I’ll talk to the WGM staffs later today.” He said after his phone started ringing, “You’re next filming will be on the 19th. Make sure you take her home before 12. They will be on vlive for their MV release.”

 

Mark nodded his head standing up and bowed his head before leaving. As soon as he made it out his office, he let out a heavy sigh.

 

~~~

 

-Camera rolling-

 

Nayeon waited calmly for her husband outside their dorm building. She feels excited and happy since their new music video will be released in a few hours.

 

 

“Woah~ She’s very beautiful.” The studio was filled with appreciation.

 

“As always.” Misun told them nodding her head.

 

Her smile widened when she saw Mark making his way towards where she is with a smile on his face.

 

 

“Visual couple~” Choa commented.

 

“They both look so happy today.” Eunkwang commented in admiration with a wide smile on his face.

 

“They probably missed each other.” Misun guessed, “They haven’t seen each other for almost a month.”

 

“Nayeon’s smile is brighter than the sun.” Celebrity guest CNBlue Jungshin alongside his band mate Minhyuk said earning a chuckle from the other guys.

 

“Even Mark looks bright today.” Misun added.

 

“Nayeonieeeeeeeeeee~” Mark ran towards where Nayeon is standing and wrapped his arms around her making her laugh, “I missed you.”

 

“Me too oppa.” Nayeon said as he let go of her and offered her hand to him in which he gladly took, “We’re going to go where?”

 

“You’re going to accompany me to try my driving test again. I failed level A last time.” Mark told her as they started walking, heading to the main road.

 

“I saw that.” Nayeon nodded her head and smiled, “I’m going to cheer for you.”

 

“I did a lot of research.” Mark admitted in an interview, “I even watched WGM since the very first couple. It looked really interesting and I learned a lot since I’m not the type of guy who is as sweet and showy as the others. I needed some help.”

 

“Oh. Ne. You should. Or I’ll fail again.” Mark pushed his lips out cutely.

 

“Can I ride with you?” Nayeon asked curiously.

 

“I haven’t seen anyone doing that yet but I’ll try to ask.” Mark said trying to find some available cab as soon as they reach the stop.

 

“How was your US Tour?” Nayeon asked as they have rode a cab.

 

“Good.” Mark wrapped his arms around Nayeon and leaned his head on her shoulder, “Our fans there are awesome babe. They are like little birds. They’re so cute.”

 

Nayeon let out a loud laugh at the ridiculous comparison he just did, “Little birds?”

 

Mark bit his bottom lip as he stared at her bright face, “Seeing you laugh like that because of me really is rewarding.”

 

“OMOOOOO~” Misun and Choa squealed hugging themselves. Meanwhile the couple’s biggest shipper, Eric, is hugging himself so tight trying to prevent himself from screaming.

 

“Eric hyung looks so funny. His face is so red now.” Minhyuk said laughing along with Eunkwang and Jungshin as they pointed him.

 

“I’m laughing on purpose so you’ll feel good.” Nayeon made a face making Mark chuckle, “You have to pass your driving test this time arasseo?”

 

Mark pushed his lips out cutely, “So I can’t make you laugh?”

 

“You can oppa. Stop pushing it.” Nayeon rolled her eyes playfully and intertwined her hands with his, “Anyway, you have to do well today.”

 

“You’re good at making me feel pressured.” Mark shook his head and buried his face on her neck, “You have to treat me for dinner since… you made me feel like I have to do my best today.”

 

“You have to so you could buy a car.” Nayeon said letting out a cute laugh, “Oppa, your breathing tickles.”

 

Mark laughed and looked at her, “You just want me to take you for a drive.”

 

Nayeon raised her brow and kept a straight innocent face making Mark laugh, “Maybe~”

 

“They look so natural.” Minhyuk said in shock, “Woah!”

 

“Seeee~” Eric cooed.

 

“Don’t worry. I’ll do my best today and I’ll take you to places you’ve never been before.” Mark said paying the bill as soon as the cab came to a stop, “Let’s go.”

 

Nayeon waited for him to get off after she did and intertwined her hands with his, “I took the test last week oppa.”

 

“Really?” Mark asked glancing at her, “How was it?”

 

“I failed.” She laughed loudly and laughed along with her, “I need to study harder.”

 

“I’ll be your teacher.” Mark offered which Nayeon quickly declined.

 

“No thank you~ They said you should never learn how to drive from your husband or boyfriend or family.” Nayeon told her.

 

“I’ll stretch out my patience for my beautiful bunny.” Mark said making Nayeon laugh out loud.

 

“Why are you this weird?” Nayeon shook her head.

 

“I’m starting to get nervous with every step we take.” Mark admitted.

 

Nayeon squeezed his hand, “Squeeze my hand oppa. It could be a stress reliever.”

 

“This is my stress reliever.” Mark let go of her hand stopping right outside the doorstep and faced Nayeon who looked confused but Mark started squeezing her cheeks.

 

“Ei~ Oppa~” Nayeon whined cutely but didn’t do anything to stop the laughing guy in front of her.

 

“This is making me really happy.” Mark told her with a little laugh, “This is my one and only stress reliever.”

 

What Nayeon did next shocked Mark the most. She wrapped her arms around his waist instead of stopping him. But he didn’t open it up or even bother mentioning it to her. If she pushed him away off cam, she’s doing her best to give a good show to the audience. The studio was noisy as soon as Nayeon’s hands wrapped around Mark’s waist. Choa, Eunkwang and Eric were literally screaming. Jungshin and Minhyuk were shocked and was just sitting there in astonishment and Misun just kept repeating “omo”.

 

Mark smiled and kissed her forehead, “I think I’m ready to take the driving test now.”

 

Nayeon smiled brightly looking up at him, “I’m so glad to be of help and I’ll be cheering for you.”

 

Mark smiled and link hands with her again as they entered the building. Nayeon looked around curiously and quietly since a lot of people are still taking the exams.

 

Nayeon let go of his hand, hugging his arm instead, “Oppa. I’m getting nervous for you.”

 

Mark leaned closer to her and whispered, “I’m going to take the driving test right away Nayeon-ah.”

 

“You are not taking those anymore?” Nayeon asked pointing the rooms as Mark glanced exactly where she pointed.

 

“Hmmm~ I just need to renew my level B license and upgrade it to level A.” Mark told her, “I have to somehow perfect the use of that van.”

 

Nayeon nodded her head in understanding, “And then you can buy us a car.”

 

“And let’s make babies too.” Mark joked earning a slap on the arm.

 

“Yah!” Nayeon unconsciously shouted making those taking the test glance up at them as Nayeon bowed her head, “I’m sorry.”

 

Mark kept laughing just by her side and led her outside to get a form. As soon as they got there, there was only one seat to be able to fill the form. Mark carried the chair and sat down as Nayeon stood beside him reading the form he placed on the table when she felt him grip her waist and made her sit on his lap. Nayeon’s eyes widen as the people around them glanced at the two and the people in the studio are squealing so loud.

 

“Ei oppa~” Nayeon murmured looking around noticing everyone’s attention on them, “I can just stand. Everyone’s looking our way.”

 

Mark wrapped his arms around her waist ignoring her complaints. Minhyuk and Jungshin were scrouching as they both felt flustered. Eric, however, is rolling on the floor with his face turning so red.

 

Nayeon kept her head down in embarrassment as Mark filled out the form seriously.

 

“Done.” Mark said and let out a cute laugh when he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter