22. Ruined Surprise

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah Im Nayeon!” Mark exclaimed when he didn’t see Nayeon as soon as he woke up.

He panicked. I mean who wouldn’t? The door heading to their swimming pool is open, the door to their walk in closet is open, the bathroom door is open and just literally all doors in the second floor are open.

He rubbed his eyes sleepily as he descended the steps slowly to hear the scattering sound of things.

“Mwoya?” He ran to the kitchen to find Bambam and Yugyeom looking up at him with their faces smudged with flour, blue and red aprons wrapped around their bodies.

“Hyung!” Yugyeom flashed Mark an innocent smile, “We are baking you a cake.”

“Where’s Nayeonie?” Mark asked making the two glances at each other, “Don’t you two lie to me.”

“We really don’t know.” Bambam said failing miserably with his innocent act making everyone in the studio laugh.

“I know you’re really lying.” Mark murmured rubbing his sleepy face and sat on one of the stool in front of the two, “Why are two here? And why the hell would the two of you be attempting to cook?”

“Hmmm~ We aren’t cooking. We are baking. But...” Bambam tapped his flour coated chin with his flour coated hand and turned to Mark, “We actually don’t know hyung.”

“Wait, where’s my baby?” Mark asked frowning curiously making the two GOT7 maknaes smile teasingly at him before they turned to each other.

“Baby~” They both started screaming and jumping around like how they usually are.

Mark turned a bright shade of right after finally realizing what he has just said.

“He slipped!” The people in the studio were hysteric about what they have just heard.

Sohye and Chungha, the newbie guest hosts for the night, have their mouths slightly agape.

“His ears are sooo red.” Misun said pinching her own ears.

“Where’s Nayeonie?” Mark asked pretending to be unaffected with the teasing they are doing.

“Yah yah yah…” JB called bringing inside huge boxes with Jinyoung following right behind him.

Jinyoung looked so shocked when he saw how flustered Mark is, “Why are you so red?”

Mark shook his head, “Nothing.”

“Mark hyung called Nayeon noona baby~” Yugyeom sang as he danced around with Bambam making JB and Jinyoung (for short JJParents being soft for the maknaes) laugh.

“Where’s Nayeon?” Mark asked curiously for the nth time finally calming himself down.

“She left you already?” Jinyoung asked in shock, “You haven’t even had a proper ceremony.”

“Aish…” The short tempered eldest glared at him while the latter just gave him an innocent shrug.

He watched as the maknaes continue baking with the help of Jinyoung and JB making him frown.

“Wait, why are you guys even here?” Mark asked.

“Mark hyuuuung~” Yugyeom sighed in frustration, “If you just opened that red envelope in front of you, you wouldn’t have been soooo stressed of having us here.”

Mark looked down the kitchen counter and found a red envelope. He might be too distracted with Yugyeom and Bambam that he missed it.

He opened the envelope and found a Polaroid picture of Nayeon smiling cutely making him smile unaware of four pairs of suspicious eyes looking at him.

 

He then pulled a blue paper with a note.

Oppa, good morning~ I called the guys over since we had an urgent schedule today. I had to postpone everything I planned.   ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m so sorry. But I’ll make it up to you~ I’ll be back as soon as we finish.

Nayeon. 🐰

“What time did she leave?” Mark asked looking up the guys who pretended they were all busy doing something, “I know you were all watching me so just answer my question.”

“She have left when we arrived.” JB admitted, “Youngjae and Jackson went to buy some pizza.”

“And those boxes you were bringing?” Mark asked pointing the boxes they placed down the floor earlier.

“Nayeon just asked us to bring it here.” Jinyoung answered with a shrug.

“Why are all the doors upstairs open?” Mark asked yet again.

“I don’t know. Ask them.” JB replied pointing the two maknaes who looked back at JB with an innocent look.

“When we went inside your room hyung, Yugyeom farted so we have to get rid of the evidence.” Bambam calmly replied as JB, Jinyoung and Yugyeom started laughing.

Mark shook his head with a smile, “I’ll just wash up.”

“Mark hyung!” Yugyeom screamed before he could get up his seat, “Let’s play a game. If you finish taking a bath, you have to scream. TANTADADAAAAAAAAAN~”

Mark stood up and eyed Yugyeom, “You guys are up to something. I’ll find out what it is later.”

When Mark disappeared from their view, Yugyeom received a grip by the nape from JB and a slap on the arm by Jinyoung.

“EASYYYYY~” Bambam laughed.

“Why do you have to say that?” JB gritted his teeth as he kept his eyes towards the stairs to make sure nobody is going down.

“We have to make sure he wouldn’t hear anything he shouldn’t hear.” Yugyeom replied with an innocent smile.

“Why did Nayeon even include these two to tag along with us?” Jinyoung murmured pushing the boxes to the side so it wouldn’t block the way.

“That’s because Nayeon noona loves uuuuus~” Yugyeom retorted with a huge cute smile.

Jinyoung stared at Yugyeom coldly as if he is about to hit him making their maknae flinch.

“What are they doing anyway?” Misun asked frowning at the guys who continued baking.

“I wonder what Nayeon is doing?” Sohye voiced out making everyone agree with her.

Just right in time, the screen showed Nayeon going out the old JYP building bring her wallet and phone with her. She was in a hurry. She smiled at her manager when she made it inside the car and greeted the camera.

“Annyeong haseyo~” She greeted with a sweet smile.

“You can really tell she’s tired.” Choa pouted, “But she still looks so beautiful and fresh.”

“I should check on the boys at home. Just to make sure they didn’t burn the house.” Nayeon said dialing probably one of the boys’ numbers as she let out a soft giggle.

She held her phone closer to her ear and smiled cutely before putting the phone on speaker.

“Oppa~” Nayeon exclaimed and giggled when the man on the other line murmured an annoyed ‘aish’.

“Keep it down.” Jinyoung scolded, “My eardrums are now going to burst with the two maknaes here, don’t add up to that.”

“Sorry.” Nayeon laughed, “How is Mark oppa?”

“He’s upstairs. I think he is taking a bath.” Jinyoung replied and a loud crash could be heard from the background.

“Aigoooo~” Misun commented frowning slightly, “Bambam and Yugyeom are going to ruin the house sooner or later.”

“They are so chaotic.” Choa commented laughing at the two maknaes of Got7.

“What are Bam and Gyeom doing there?” Nayeon asked frowning slightly at the continuous crashing that can be heard from inside their house.

“YAAAAH!!! YUGYEOOOOM!!!! BAMBAAAAAAM!!!!!” Mark screamed from upstairs, “WHAT IS GOING OOOONNN DOWN THERE?!!!!”

“Yah aish!” JB grumbled pushing the two maknaes away, “Nayeon ah, why did you invite this two?”

Nayeon chuckled, “I didn’t know they won’t be of big help.”

“They are not helping at all.” Jinyoung murmured glaring at the two who are muffling their laughter after seeing their hyungs getting stressed out.

“Mianhae oppa.” Nayeon apologized.

“You want to talk to them?” Jinyoung asked helping JB clean up the mess the two maknaes made.

“Aniyo. Are they sticking to the plan?” Nayeon asked worriedly.

“I don’t think so.” Jinyoung answered calmly, “I think Mark is getting the hints.”

“Ei~ Mark oppa is getting annoyed with them.” Nayeon chuckled as she can still hear Mark screaming for the maknaes who didn’t answer him.

“YAHHHH!!! KIM YUGYEOOOOM!!!! KUNPIMOOK BHUWAKUULLLL!!!!” Mark screamed, “JUST WAIT UNTIL I GET DOWN THERE! AISH!”

“Hyung!!!! That was JB hyung!” Yugyeom screamed back making everyone laugh except Mark and JB who is ready to attack the youngest.

“Kim Yugyeom wait till I get down there.” Mark threatened.

“Oppa, I am heading home and I invited Mina, Jihyo, Dahyun a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter