Meeting

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There he is!" The hosts inside the studio exclaimed as soon as they saw Mark head out of the JYPE building sporting a black shirt, black skinny jeans and black shark jacket paired with black combat boots.

"Wow. He's so stylish." AOA Choa commented. She’s the newest studio panel for the program along with Eunkwang, Misun and Eric Nam, “I really like boys who is as stylish as that.”

 

“Boys like those easily get girls’ attention.” Eric pointed the big screen watching as Misun and Choa stares at the screen lovingly as Mark walked around the streets of Seoul with a mission card in his hands.

 

“I have to find a black car with a WGM sticker.” He said to the camera smiling nervous, “And I don’t even know who my wife is going to be. Who is it? Tell me.”

 

He laughed to himself and continued to walk. He looked around and his face brightened pointing in front of him when he saw the car as the camera drifted to the car then back to Mark who shook his head disapprovingly.

 

“How was I supposed to find that quickly?” Mark wrinkled his nose and went over to greet the driver, “Annyeong haseyo. We have to find my wife hyung. You will be my company.”

 

“Did you get married today and lost your wife?” The driver asked genuinely curious making Mark laugh as he looked up the camera.

 

“Aniyo. Aniyo. We are just going to meet her somewhere.” Mark laughed leaning back, “We will meet just today. I’m curious who she is.”

 

“Where should our next stop be?” The driver asked smiling kindly at him as he started to drive.

 

“Mark looks so lost and confuse.” Eunkwang spoke laughing slightly, “I’m getting curious who his wife is now. He seems uncomfortable.”

 

JB, Bambam and Yugyeom, who are the special guests for the night, were laughing at their eldest member as he tried to have a conversation with the camera man.

 

“Mark hyung is the type of person who just stays there quietly.” Yugyeom shared pointing the screen and just in time Mark looked out the window silently making everyone in the studio laugh, “He always does that in the dorm.”

 

Mark turned to the side and saw a WGM banner. He faced the camera and tapped his chest nervously. As soon as the car parked by the side of the road, he stepped out the car asking the driver kindly to wait for him.

 

"I'm so nervous." He laughed caressing his chest as he headed to a girl standing in front of the WGM banner.

 

She have her back towards him but she seem familiar for him. He slowly made his way towards him, his hands turning cold.

 

"Excuse me." He spoke softly as he stood behind her.

 

She casually turned around smiling brightly at him as he returned a shy smile back. They maybe labelmates but she's his sunbae.

 

"Oh. Annyeong haseyo Suzy sunbaenim." He greeted bowing his head as she bowed back.

 

"It's nice to see you again. But I'm not your wife though." She laughed at his stunned expression, "Your wife is still someplace else waiting for you."

 

Mark nodded his head and bowed his head, "Ah yeah. Kamsahamnida."

 

He shook her hands politely as they bowed to each other before he turned around to leave.

 

"That's a relief." He said to the camera making the people in the studio laugh.

 

"We barely see Suzy sunbaenim so Mark hyung probably feels weird around her." JB shared pointing the screen in front of them showing Mark getting inside the car.

 

"Mark hyung is someone who doesn't speak much so he needs someone who is already close to him to make him talk." Bambam added as Yugyeom nodded in agreement.

 

"Suzy noona is not the one." Mark said and let out a sigh, "I hope it's one of my label mates. Now that you think about it. We will see each other even if the show comes to an end. Do you think it'll be awkward then?"

 

"He is already thinking about the future." Choa commented laughing.

 

Mark looked out the window thinking through the decision he have made. There were a lot of things he needed to consider but he was given a short amount of time to think it through due to his hectic schedule.

 

GOT7 is creating a name worldwide so the boys barely have a time off. If they were given a break, it'll just be a few days. He agreed  to do the project because he took it as a huge opportunity to show more of his group and himself to the world. They are more than just playful guys who joke around in reality shows. They could be great partners to girls and can treat them well.

 

However, most of the names he have written on the paper were of his label mates. His long time celebrity crush, Bora, is another story. Was he really ready to meet her after the contract and act like nothing happened? They would like a married couple for a long time, he hopes it wouldn't be awkward.

 

He snapped out of his thoughts when the car stopped once again. He stepped out of the car and walked towards another girl in front of a WGM banner. He took a step back as soon as she turned around with a sweet smile on her face.

 

"Annyeong haseyo." She greeted as they both bowed their heads politely.

 

"Annyeong haseyo." Mark greeted awkwardly staring at her blankly. Standing in front of him is his huge celebrity crush Yoon Bora. Who wouldn't be starstrucked.

 

 

"Are you disappointed?" She asked laughing at his shocked expression

 

He quickly shook his head,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter