MAMA Awards

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As you wish babes, I'll give you a little sneak peek on their life off cam. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MARKYEON BABIES <3

 

~~~

 

The boys of Got7 finally arrived in Singapore to participate the annual MAMA awards. They will be performing their current hit single 'Hard Carry' during a set with Monsta X and NCT 127.

 

Twice arrived an hour earlier and directly headed to the hotel. The girls will be performing their current hit single 'TT' and their most popular song 'Cheer Up' during a stage they share with the project group I.O.I.

 

The two groups were well aware of dinner their C.E.O has reserved for them before they head to the event.

 

"Unnie~ kaja..." Mina invited slipping her phone in her back pocket.

 

The girls are headed to their scheduled rehearsal for tonight's show along with the other artists who are performing in the event.

 

Nayeon ran up to Mina and linked hands with her as they headed to the lobby where the other girls are waiting.

 

As soon as they arrived, Monst X is the ones performing and Got7 are already on cue. Mark glanced over the entrance and waved his hand at Nayeon who waved back at him with a huge smile on her face.

 

Yes, she have decided to throw the bad blood she have towards him away since she knows he's trying his best to fix it.

 

The girls were led backstage when they heard Hard Carry blasted through the numerous huge speakers all over the arena and the girls started dancing along. The closeness they have towards each member of the JYPE family is strong and they support each other.

 

Mark ran off the stage along with the five other members leaving Jackson to rehearse his little skit with one member from Monsta X and NCT 127.

 

"Hyung, where's Twice?" He asked his manager who have been standing by the stage.

 

"Backstage." He replied handing him a box of tissue.

 

Mark got two tissues as he thanked him and sprinted to the backstage. He made it pass I.O.I who is going to be performing before Twice. They bowed at him as he bowed back and finally reached Twice who are practicing their intro. He gave her a tight hug stopping the girls from practice.

 

"Ei. You two are making it look like it's real." Mina teased.

 

"We agreed that we should get use to the closeness for now since we are basically married until the end of the show." Nayeon replied as Mark let her go from his arms.

 

"What's next? You're gonna practice how to kiss now?" Chaeyoung asked teasingly making Nayeon make a face and Mark to burst out laughing.

 

"We will if she allows me to..." Mark went along turning to Nayeon who elbowed him rather forcefully, "Awww..."

 

"Yah!" Nayeon's eyes widened as she glared at Mark, "I will really really kick you if you try to do something like that oppa."

 

"I won't. Tch." Mark told her in an assuring tone, "I'll try my best."

 

"Eish~" Nayeon hissed watching Mark run far away laughing loudly making the girls laugh including I.O.I who watched him from afar.

 

"A kiss would create more attention." Sana told them, "I think you should consider doing it unnie."

 

Nayeon wrinkled her nose, "No. At least not this early. We don't even have a ring yet nor a house of our own."

 

Mark hugged Nayeon from behind, clipping her arms with his to prevent her from hitting him some more - letting her go would definitely be a suicide mission.

 

"Good luck on your performance Nayeoniepooh." He whispered and sent the other girls a smile, "Good luck to you girls."

 

He kissed the back of her head and ran waving his hand.

 

"Why is Mark oppa so hyper today?" Dahyun asked in disbelief as they watched him get off the exit.

 

"He's like that when he wants to be playful." Jihyo explained as I.O.I stepped into the stage for their rehearsal, "Especially around unnie."

 

"Aniyo." Nayeon shook her head pushing her lips out.

 

"Sometimes I see them on the corner of the practice room just talking." Jungyeon said looking at their eldest unnie teasingly as she was just blushing, "They are also awfully close."

 

"Aish~ Stop talking about us." Nayeon said pulling Dahyun and Sana with her as she headed to the little box for their opening as the girls laughed at her flustered state.

 

"Where have you been hyung?"Bambam asked as soon as Mark arrived towards where they are with a huge smile on his face, "And why do you look so happy?"

 

"I do?" Mark asked as Bambam just nodded his head, "I just went to greet Twice."

 

"That's why you're all smiley?" Jinyoung asked raising his brow.

 

"I'm not THAT smiley." Mark insisted making Jinyoung shrug.

 

"Are you guys being serious about that relationship already hyung?" Jackson asked curiously.

 

"Ani." Mark replied shaking his head.

 

"If you try to hurt her again, hyung. Don't ever think about showing yourself to me." JB said sternly.

 

Yes, Nayeon is close to Mark but she's close to the rest of Got7 and some other trainees as well. Her bright personality lures everyone to her and she treats them like they are hidden gems in her life - that they are all important and worth everything.

 

Right in time, Twice's intro started to play earning the boys' attention. Mark could only sigh. He loves s and he knows they can't forget what he has done to their little sister. He regrets doing that every day, until now, and having them remind him from time to time isn't helping. It was like a nightmare haunting him everywhere he goes.

 

He watched the girls gracefully dancing on stage as they sang live as well. They really do light up the stage naturally. He watched every movement Nayeon made and every time she smiles, his lips would unconsciously stretch for a smile. He would laugh at Bambam, Yugyeom and Jackson who are dancing along the music from time to time.

 

"You boys go change. We are going to the restaurant after the girls' rehearsal." JB's manager told them and each their managers led them to the backstage to change in the middle of the girls' rehearsal.

 

Got7 went in their mini bus first, parked outside the arena, as they waited for Twice to get out the building. It took the girls 20 minutes to get changed and head to their own mini bus. They waited the girls' bus to take off before they did.

 

Nothing eventful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter