I'm Sorry

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a busy day for the boys, they headed straight to the airport after their performance and headed straight to Beijing. A few fans were in the airport to welcome the boys.

 

“Are you sure you can do it Youngjae ah?” Mark asked worriedly watching Youngjae nod his head.

 

Youngjae and Jaebum have been not feeling well since their flight and it worried the members so much. They all aren’t in a good shape now but the two of them are in the worst shape. Jinyoung had to head back to Korea because of another schedule so he can’t join their performance in Beijing.

 

“Hmm… I can still do it.” Youngjae told him weakly, holding the strap over his shoulder tightly.

 

“Hyung, have the girls arrived?” Bambam asked curiously.

 

Mark shook his head, “No. Nayeon is still preparing.”

 

“You texted Nayeon noona?” Yugyeom asked looking up at Mark from his phone.

 

Mark nodded his head, “Oh. I text with her every day.”

 

“Does she reply to all your texts?” Jackson asked joining the conversation.

 

“No.” Mark replied looking at Jackson who looks relieved.

 

“I thought she doesn’t reply to my messages.” He said calmly.

 

“Wae? Why do you text her?” He asked quickly raising his brow.

 

“Wae?” Jackson’s eyes widened making everybody laugh as they saw Mark’s sudden cold gaze, “Why are you looking at me like that hyung? Can’t I text her?”

 

“You can, you can.” Mark laughed slightly, “I was just asking.”

 

“Asking? You were about to kill Jackson hyung.” Bambam continued to laugh along with Yugyeom and Jackson.

 

“I’m asking. Asking.” Mark said shaking his head.

 

“Nayeon and I maintain our friendship. We also send messages through kakaotalk hyung.” Jackson boasted and they all laughed when Mark unconsciously hissed glaring at him.

 

“Kaja.” JB said motioning them to get inside.

 

“Hyung, you are so pale Jaebum hyung. Let’s go straight to the hospital.” Jackson said worriedly wrapping an arm around their leader.

 

“No. He can’t. We have medicine ready for your health.” One of their managers said holding JB who is biting down his bottom lip to refrain himself from passing out.

 

~~~

Twice and Got7 gathered at the lobby of the same hotel they are staying in when a commotion outside started. They were supposed to be headed to the event but a lot of fans gathered outside and the security are trying to calm the situation down.

 

“Jaebum oppa and Youngjae oppa looks really restless and pale.” Jihyo said worriedly watching the boys standing on the side while the girls are seated on the sofa.

 

“Oppa, I had seasickness juice for you, remember?” Nayeon said standing next to Mark who is massaging JB’s back.

 

“Oh, ne.” Mark nodded his head, “Come with me.”

 

Nayeon nodded her head and Mark instinctively held Nayeon’s hand as they hurried to the elevator.

 

“Oh! They are holding hands.” Jungyeon said in shock when she unconsciously turned around making everyone turn to the two who were unaware of what everyone were fussing about.

 

“Where did you place it?” Nayeon asked and frowned cutely when she saw everyone looking at them just before the elevator door closed, “Wae? Why are they looking at us?”

 


“They were?” Mark asked looking up at Nayeon. He was busy glancing down his wristwatch when they reached the elevator and pressed the floor number.

 

Nayeon nodded her head, “All of them oppa.”

 

“We didn’t tell anybody where we are going. They must be extremely curious where we’re going.” Mark chuckled leaning against the wall.

 

“Oppa, you always look so calm it’s getting annoying. They might think we’re doing something weird.” Nayeon complained making him smiled.

 

“You know I’ll never do any stupid. I respect you more than you ever think I have.” Mark told her and narrowed his eyes at her, “Yah, do you really think I’m that disrespectful?”

 

Nayeon giggled slightly and shook her head, “Ani. They just tease me all the time.”

 

“They tease you with me?” Mark asked curiously and she just nodded her head in honestly, “Oh, I like that.”

 

Nayeon chuckled shaking her head just in time for the elevator door to open. They rushed to Mark’s room and got everything Nayeon have bought for him. Even though nothing much is left because Mark too wasn’t exactly feeling so well, but he got everything for s; Bambam and Yugyeom asked for some earlier anyway.

 

As soon as the two came back, Mark hurriedly handed him some medicine which the manager slapped off Mark’s hand.

 

“This can help.” Mark insisted.

 

“No. Here JB, Youngjae ah.” He said handing the two some pills, “You have to be able to perform on stage.”

 

Mark looked helpless clutching the medicine Nayeon gave in his hands. JB gave him an assuring smile despite the continuous vomiting he’s doing before drinking the pills he have him.

 

“Twice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter